Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madan Mohan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Madan MohanYour feedback matters!
There is back pain but normally there is no pain whenever I get in the half bend position sometime pain is so high that I have to lay down for some time. Ya maximum 3 or 5 times in a year so what can be the cause why occur at that position only and how it can be cured.
Their is a hard part at my right feat thumb and it has become and and giving pain in walking and when pressured so pls help me what's it.
Who to get relief in joint pain legs I have applied Dr. pain relief but too the joint pain so there is some solution that you can advice me.
I am 26 year old indian female suffering from severe both knee and calf muscle pain since last 1 year difficulty while sitting walking running. RH, uric acid x rays reports are normal. Also gaining weight. 10kg has been gained since last 8 months though my diet is so average. Also pain and lump like feeling over left lower abdomen ultrasonography showed no abnormalities. Frequent candida on the pallet or esophagus. Constant fatigue, low bp problem, anxiety, cold chills, early morning tremors, shortness of breath, hair loss, dull face and low hemoglobin, skin rashes over hands, acne, also having history of piles and ulcers in the cecum please help me I am tired of taking meds and go to d doctor since nothing is diagnosed properly and I am not getting well.
I am 41 years old, my foot always crack all time in summer and cold it has big cracks its very painful, cannot walk, I tried all types of ointment no benefits, please guide me it sign of some deficiency or what to to? Please give permanent solution of my problem.
I am. Feeling very weak these days there is very much pain in my legs and my back shoulders and neck I m not even able to walk properly can anyone please help me out that what are these symptoms for.
I have an elbow pain and knee joint pains. My right hand is paining when I try to lift it up. I do cycle riding every day for 1 hour. I have tried several balms for the pain but it still persists. Request your comments and suggestions.
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is Carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopaedist.