Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. Vijaya SaradhiYour feedback matters!
What is burning feet why attacked in young boy so its normal for old person but why attacked young person?
Hello Sir, I'm 20 years old, I follow a proper diet plain and do some exercises. But it doesn't improve my fitness. My body is not growing in accordance to my age. I feel very tired, exhausted and my brain fails to work properly after my college hours. And after that I can't study at home, it wastes my time a lot and I feel disturbed and anxious. I think it can be TSH (40% approx.) imbalance or Genetic. (60% approx.) Please give me some advice.
I am suffering form migraine and back ache and also suffering from taking breath sometime due to seasonal change and dust allergy.
I am 22 year old male. I am student of civil engineer. I have problem with essential tremor. When I want to work or something my hand and whole body is shaking. If there any treatment of Essential tremor.
I am a 56 years old female. I am feeling numbness in my right hand and also shivering. And unable to breathe properly.
Hi, My father got brain stroke on left side. He was in ICU for 35 days on doctors suggestion. But there is no use, he still in his own world. Hardly he is able to opne his eyss when we call him. Now he is feeling some pains and showing his expression s. What is possibility of recovering from current situation to normal position?
My colleague started feeling from few months that some is behind him and kill him or hurt him for this he stated blaming anybody that you are going to kill me. He is suffering from Parkinson also.
Sir from birth my hand is little shake always abnormally at each time? What exercise I can prefer for it?
Sir I am suffering from migraine pain about 2 years please tell me that how can I relive from this pain?
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.