Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My friend is 22 years old and recently she had unprotected sex with her boyfriend. He gave her a pill of unwanted 72 in the next 38 hours. Doctor I want to know will she never get pregnant in the near future I mean if she has sex again in the coming year and so. She lost a lot of weight and had hairfall too after consuming the pill.
Hello, I had my periods last on 6than & this time and had sex on 20than n than between the gap of two days, I was although feeling something inside me with abdominal pain and nausea as well. But when I tested it gave an invalid result, & now on 6th feb I again had my periods although I never had my menses on same date. But I had. That was really disappointing. Now we had tried again from 7th day giving the gap of two and three days. I m having abdominal pain due to which I cnt bend myself towards floor for any routine work. Can anybody suggest what's really happening within me. Please help.
Role of homeopathic medicine in management of malnutrition
Malnutrition is defined as the imbalance between supply of nutrients and energy and body's demand to ensure growth, maintenance, and performance of the specific function. The main victim of malnutrition are children under the age group of 15 years but it is also common in children below 5 years. It is due to lower socioeconomic status, nuclear family, poor hygiene, late introduction of solid food and acute infectious diseases. Many times in spite of proper feeding and eating well children suffer from malnutrition. Malnutrition makes the child immunodeficient so it makes a child more susceptible to infection. Homeopathic can augment the recovery of children suffering from malnutrition.
I am 23 years old and suffering from period prob last 2 year. I am already taking all types of medicine such as allopathic, homeopathic and Ayurvedics also. Give me a perfect solution for this. Thanks.
I get my periods on 28 of every month. But this time due to consumption of emergency contraceptive pill in 12 September, my periods got preponed to 22nd September. I had to take another emergency contraceptive on 26th September due to unprotected sex. And again today I am bleeding a lot. I have no Pms or thyroid issues and my monthly date is 28 of every month without any changes.
1am 24 years old my periods are getting delayed Late date was 12 March did pregnancy test bt it is negative wt to do to get periods early?
1. Salt water gargles
2. Turmeric milk
3. Light excersice
4. Good sleep will boost your immunity & help you stay healthy in season change.
I am 25 yrs old. We are trying to have baby from feb 2015 and then in july doctor recommended to have ovaa shield. Now I missed my period and in home preg test it gave positive result. But iam getting back pain, stomach pain, leg pain. So when I consulted gyneac she gave Iron and susten 200 capsules daily 2 tab. But I want to know whether there will be any side effects with susten 200. I have studied in online that if it boy he will get hypospadias and if it is girl she get hirsutism. Is that true and will that have any problem to my baby. Should I continue that tablet.
Most breast lumps are not cancerous
True or False
Don’t panic if you find a lump. Most aren’t cancer. Many women have lumps caused by fluid-filled sacs called cysts or a buildup of scar-like tissue. But a new lump or mass that is hard, painless, and has rough edges may be more likely to be cancer. Breast cancers also can be tender, soft, or round.
Watch for breast pain, swelling, dimpling, nipples that hurt or leak liquid, or any redness or thickening of the skin. Always see your doctor if you notice anything different.
I am priya from meerut I hav a question related to pregnancy I got married 2 years but till I am not getting pregnant. My date is normal please advise me.
Good morning, I am 22 years female, from 3 months I am not getting periods. I was married 5 months back, I am not ready to get pregnancy now, how can I remove pregnancy with medicines. I am scared of abortion, this movement I am ready for a baby. I just need time to get ready for baby. Please help me.
Dark Chocolate: Stress Buster and other Health benefits
Who doesn't love chocolate? It is one of the most popular guilty pleasures that people like to indulge in. But science has proven that you need not feel guilty while snacking on chocolates because it is actually quite healthy. Not just any kind of chocolate, dark chocolate has plenty of health benefits according to studies. Read on to find out how dark chocolate can improve your life.
- Acts as a stress reliever - In today's busy lifestyle, stress is your constant companion. It is important to keep your stress level under control, as it can lead to anxiety and other damaging conditions. Eating dark chocolate every day has proven to relieve stress to a great extent by lowering your stress hormone cortisol. So, look no further for your stress remedy, than your refrigerator.
- Loaded with antioxidants - There are free radicals everywhere that can cause diseases; antioxidants are such compounds that disarm these free radicals, so it is recommended to eat an antioxidant-rich diet. It has been found that dark chocolate and unprocessed cocoa are replete with antioxidants like flavanols, polyphenols, catechins and others.
- Reduces blood pressure - It has been proven that dark chocolate can reduce blood pressure. The flavanols present in dark chocolate lead to the production of nitric oxide which in turn signals the arteries to calm down and decrease the resistance to the blood flow which leads to a reduction in the blood pressure.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases - Dark chocolates can reduce the risk of many cardiovascular diseases. Consuming dark chocolate lowers the possibility of cholesterol accumulation in the arteries over time. Experiments have been conducted to show that chocolate lovers have a lower risk of cardiac diseases.
- Enhances cognitive function - Cocoa can boost brain function in the elderly. It increases the flow of blood to the brain which enhances cognitive functions especially in people with mental deterioration.
To enjoy the health benefits of dark chocolate, be sure to invest in organic chocolate which has 70% or more cocoa content.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related??