Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Freckles are not always unwanted. While some people can't stand them, a few people find them cute. However, everybody loves clear skin and to achieve that it is essential to bid farewell to freckles. Freckles are tiny brown spots that are caused by an increased production of melanin in the skin cells.
People with sensitive skin are more prone to freckles than others. If you're looking for a way to get clearer skin, here are a few remedies to help you deal with freckles:
- Use sunscreen: The first step towards fighting freckles is to prevent them. Freckles are a result of exposure to the sun and hence using a good sunscreen every day is a must. Choose a sunscreen that fights both UVA and UVB rays. The more your exposure to the sun, the higher the amount of SPF needed.
- Bleach them with lemon juice: Lemon juice is the best form of natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed juice or bottled lime juice onto the skin and leave for 15*20 minutes. Do this twice a day to see your freckles fade. Along with bleaching the skin, the citric acid also helps tighten the skin and makes you look younger.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C helps lighten the skin. Apart from the limes and lemons, kiwis, tomatoes, bell peppers and papaya are good sources of vitamin C.
- Use sour milk and sour cream: Sour milk and sour cream contain lactic acid that inhibits melanin production and lighten the skin. Wash your face with sour milk three to four times a day. You may rinse your face with water a little while after each sour milk wash. Apply the sour cream on your face as a mask and leave on for 15*20 minutes. This will help your skin absorb the lactic acid.
- Mask them with honey: Apply a mixture of honey and warm water over the freckles. Let it sit for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this by rinsing your face with cold water. Alternatively, you could try a mask of honey and yogurt. Leave this mask on for at least half an hour.
- Try a fruit peel: Along with eating them, you could also put fruit directly on your skin to fight freckles. Blend fruits like strawberries, papaya, pineapple and cucumber and apply it on your face. As it dries the top layer of skin sticks to the fruit and is peeled off. With repeated use, you will notice your freckles fade away.
If none of this works, you could also try skin lightening creams or chemical peels and laser freckle removal.
I have the skin disease sometime on the lower half body I feel itching when I will do some physical work nd lose my sweet is this a problem because of I will have fast food?
She is suffering from dark spots on the face. She used so many medicines but no use. If sweat appears on her face. Then it makes her itching. Is there any remedy for that?
As the years pass, they tend to take a toll on your body as well as your skin. One of the most prominent areas, where the skin starts showing signs of wear is your face. There are many ways you can manage to stop that wear and tear and look younger for longer. One of these methods is the usage of chemical peels.
How chemical peels work: Chemical peels are basically very light acids which are formulated into a peel with other chemicals. It works by dissolving away the dead cells and the topmost layer of the skin on your face. This procedure results in a new layer to be revealed, which is newer, tighter and thus younger looking. Some of the basic acids used in chemical peels are:
- Salicylic acid
- Glycolic acid
- Lactic acid
- trichloroacetic acid (in the case of specialized peels administered by dermatologists)
The popularity of chemical peels: Among non-surgical methods chemicals peel is the most popular method of not just looking younger but of also giving the skin a good tone and tightness. It clears dead cells making you look brighter in general. Peels can be found in many forms, including the ones you would buy over the counter from a shop to very specialized ones only applied by a dermatologist. Let's look at some of them.
Standard chemical peels found at spas and beauty treatment centers - The peels are generally soft to medium in intensity. The intensity, however, can vary in the type of treatment you choose. The quality will also depend on the price as expensive options tend to get you the best peels. These will be very good to straighten slight wrinkles and scarring on your skin.
Chemical peels used by dermatologists and plastic surgeons - Although these can vary in strength as well, certain peels are only found with registered practitioners as these are considered deep peels and have drastic effect than the ones normally found in the market or in a spa. These, however, can be applied by specialists and can make you look significantly younger.
Peels you would buy over the counter for home use - These peels aren't specialist tools like the ones you would get at a spa or at the dermatologists' and are much lighter in composition. They won't make you look significantly younger, but if you do them regularly, then it will help you keep a younger and fresher looking skin between specialist treatments.