Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. V. Rao
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M. V. RaoYour feedback matters!
How much time does homeopathy medicine will take to treat severe premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction?
Hello mam, I would like to ask you that having coffee twice a day or drinking tea twice a day is good for health?
Last 4-5 years problem in my para nasal sinus, All time cold & cough and my nose completely close in this time so please told me solution.
My mother has problem of gastric. Some times she is starting crying loudly due to pain in stomach and head. So please suggest me for solving this problem.
Hi ab mujhe full hat pair dard hore kamar k upar wale side may full dard hora full weakness dikhre aur fever aye jaisa dekhra ar hum ne fever k tablet bhi leta hun but phir bhi kaam ni hora aur pet may left wale side may bhi dard hora aur mere date 1 ko hi thi iska kya matlab h main pregnant hun aur kya my date say phele test kar sakhte hun toh mujhe pata chalega ki may pregnant hun ya nai ?.
Hi. I have sub total eardrum perforation. The problem is that I can hear what is being said but I don't understand the same (i miss to hear or understand a word or two). Is it hearing loss or something else? please advise.
My mother aged 61 years, suffering from tb meningitis in semi coma stage from past 2 months feeding through tube, multiple acute infarcts with gtcs and lrti. From past 15 days she is suffering from breathing problem and vomiting and hiccups. Her eye balls are looking upward. Since then she is not moving her legs and neck. Treatment: cefpraz 1.5gm, zofer and pantop 40 mg in injections form for 5 days every 12 hour, duolin and budecort every 8 hours, chest x Ray is also normal. For tb r cinex 600 mg, pyzina 1250 mg, combutol 1000 mg, Benadon, ecosprin gold 20, amlong and Levipil 500 mg. Since treatment has started fits are not reported till now. Question is will she be able to eat by herself, walk and talk, what kind of impairments she will be suffering and breathing problems can create any major impact on her tb treatment and what kind of health issues will she face in course of treatment. How long will it take to recover and what are her survival chances.
I am having pain in my upper abdomen from more than one year I have consulted doctors n had some tests bt nothing got to know why it's happening?
I am 42 years old and I am suffering from blood uric acid, breathe problem, weakness then what I should do?
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.