Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M V Ranga Rao
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M V Ranga RaoYour feedback matters!
I am a 31 years old woman & experiencing a severe pain on the right side of my nipple. Can it be a breast cancer? Pls advice.
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all aging individuals. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Prevention from Aging:
- Eat healthy - Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
- Avoid sun exposure - This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Exercise regularly - Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents early onset of wrinkling and aging.
Anti-aging Dermatology Treatments:
- Botox: Botox is an injection that temporarily relaxes facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as prevent new lines from forming. Common injection sites include the forehead, the area between the eyebrows, the corners of the eyes, and the sides of the chin. Botulinum toxin (BOTOX) for treating facial wrinkles is the most frequently performed cosmetic procedure. It has become the most common entry procedures for clinicians seeking to incorporate aesthetic treatments into their practice.
- Dermal Fillers: As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow's feet become more apparent. Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. Dermal fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.
- Thread Lift: Thread lifts can be a great way to rejuvenate and restore youthful contours to areas such as the brows, cheeks, jowls and the neck area. The procedure uses multiple, hair-thin needles that have fine threads dipped in bio stem cell liquid, inside them. These needles are inserted into a layer of the skin one-by-one and then pulled out together smoothly, leaving the fine thread inside the layers of your skin. This induces fibroblast and promotes collagen production and literally lifts skin. The thread is gradually absorbed into the skin.
- RF Tightening: Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin; ideal for those people who either don’t want, or don’t believe they are old enough to have a surgical procedure. Pure RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity by facial tightening, and is best suited to patients with mild to moderate sagging of facial tissues, usually those in their mid 30s to 50s, with any skin colour. It is commonly used to treat the forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line, and neck.
- HIFU Facelift: High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) lifts and tightens skin for a non-surgical face lift and neck lift. Since its release, Ulthera (Ultherapy) has been quickly growing in popularity with experts worldwide as an advanced HIFU device. Common treatment areas include - Brows and forehead, Chin, Neck, Stomach and Stretch marks. With just one treatment, HIFU pushes mature skin to start working hard again. Your eyes will look more open, brows more lifted, fine lines softened, and pore reduced. Because of the restored elasticity, your skin will feel softer and more supple, too.
Quick Tips to Look Younger-
Live happier: Life is a constant struggle. From unexpected changes to life altering moments, we constantly face stress, tension and sometimes depression. Those who we know living a happy life also face the same situations. The difference is how they choose to find happiness despite facing adversities. Stress speeds up the aging process. When you are stressed, it creates an imbalance of hormones causing collateral damage. To cut down stress, spend more time doing things that make you happy. Choose a hobby like painting or stress busters like yoga and exercise.
Eat fruits and vegetables: It is important to eat the right serving of fruits and vegetables daily, as they are rich source of vitamins and minerals and protect your skin from free radicals and cellular damage. From cucumber and tomato to fruits like papaya, each provides it own set of exfoliating benefits, which firm up your skin, improve your complexion, get rid of fine lines and slows down the aging naturally.
I have one problem on my face its a Tanning I am so irritating with this pls help me I wanna go out from this problem my face so dark after I came in home from outdoor.
Good morning sir, My age is 19 year and weight is 43 kg and height is 170 cms, I have very serious dandruff problem and due to dandruff my face also have acne and, So please suggest me how to remove dandruff permanent, And suggest best herbal or ayurvedic or any type of shampoo or saboon that remove dandruff permanent Thanks.
Summer is a time when we like to step out in style. And style does not merely mean getting the latest pieces from the runway for your wardrobe. It also means having a well groomed appearance that is free of any signs of neglect. The skin is the first area that draws the attention of people and should be maintained well, especially during harsh summer months which are also filled with holidays and outings with near and dear ones. One way of taking care of your skin is with laser resurfacing. Let us find out more.
Definition: Laser resurfacing uses beams of lasers to reduce the appearance of fine lines on the facial skin. It is also a good method for treating skin irregularities that may come about due to the process of aging or the ravages of too much sun exposure as well as stressful lifestyles where late hours have become the norm. With the technique used in this process, pulsating beams of light are trained on the irregular portions of the facial skin so as to remove the skin, one layer at a time. This method is also known as lasabrasion or laser peeling.
Candidates: To find out if you are a good candidate for this kind of a procedure, you will need to take a good hard look at yourself. If you notice the advent of fine lines and wrinkles that are marring your features and making your skin look uneven even as the sagging is beginning to show up in some parts, then you may want to consider this treatment. You can also have a check up done at a dermatologist's office to ensure that you are a good candidate for this treatment. If you have acne or very dark hued skin, then you cannot qualify for this treatment. Also, this procedure cannot fix stretch marks.
Types of Lasers: There are two kinds of lasers that are used in this treatment. The first is carbon dioxide or CO2 lasers and the second is Erbium lasers. While CO2 lasers can deal with wrinkles, warts, and scars with short pulsed light concentrations, Erbium laser resurfacing can remove the surface level and deeper lines and wrinkles with minimal burning as far as the surrounding tissue goes. This is a good method in case you have darker skin and the side effects are very mild. The side effects of the Erbium laser resurfacing method consist of swelling and bruising while the recovery time is about two to three weeks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!