Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.V.R. CharyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cold. It is not at all leaving me. How should I get rid off this cold. What are the steps to be taken. please help me.
Dr. My first delivery is cesarian. Platelets low and the baby passed away. My Dr. said that next pregnant to after 6 months. I can carrying to after 6 month.
Hello sir my name is arif and I m 23 years old I want to ask you abt sex sir when I m sex with my wife so my spum flow with in 10-15 sec so please tell me what should I do for improve my sex power.
I have problem with my tongue. From the previous week it's been paining. It is soared in three areas where I cannot speak and eat, what should I do/
I am a 20 years old boy. I get simultaneous cough. Also have allergy from dust. I am so sensitive that when I wake up in cold and pour water on my feet. I start sneezing. What should i do?
I am 16 years old and I am facing the problem of nightfall since 4-5 months what should I do for it please help me?
Suffering from back ache , sleepy & weakness . Working late night so please suggest any medicine which can cause to feel me fresh for the day.
My aunt is of 49 years old, her ht is 5'3 and weight around 70. She wanted to know how to cure fibroid without operation? Her report: uterus is Anteverted bulky measuring 105x68x70 mm ET=4.4 mm EE complex is pushed back two hypothetical masses measuring 44x34 and 28x18 mm have seen in interior wall of upper part of uterus Another small hypothetical mass 19. 6x18.7 mm is also seen. She has heavy bleeding during periods and body aches daily What is exactly it means and cure?
I am 36 years old. My sperm count is low as 65 million. Low sperm count I want to increase my sperm volume and motility.
Hi I am 25 years old male. I have made an habit of masturbating before sleeping. I do it at least 4-5 times in a week. Can you please tell how can I avoid it. Also what should I do to ensure my health better. What should I eat or drink to make my sexual life better. Also suggest something to make my dick more longer and stronger. Actually I'm feeling less erection these days.
I am having Chest burning problem and sinusitis problem and little sex problem and stomach gas problem.
Mera beta 13 saal ka hai uske headache always rehta hai Dr. Ka Kehna hai maybe sinusitis Ho, Kya hme CT scan krwa lena chahiye ya medicine Ye prblm door Ho jayegi please suggest me Thank you.
Dear sir, It is common practice to drink milk in the morning. But some suggest to drink Luke warm milk in the night. According to medical science which is best time to consume milk to reap maximum benefit. Thank you sir. You are doing great service
Hi, I have a fasting sugar at 175 my age is 32 and my weight is 120. Request your kind advise. I have preexisting angioplast done with drug eluting stent. Need your kind advise.
Om sai ram. Can I take restyl .5 regular as after 4 hrs of sleep I wake up and I don't get sleep or you will suggest something better.
Dear Doctor, I'm 27 years old boy suffering from constipation. System is not clear regularly. The night soil is very much hard. Create gas & back pain. Please help me immediately. I want some homeopathy solution.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.