Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My daughter age 11 years attained puberty on 3rd October 2016. But today 23rd October she got her periods again. First time the bleeding was less. But now the 2nd periods bleeding is normal. Could you please tell me whether it is normal to get periods so soon again or should I consult any gynaecologist.
Me and my wife had a unprotected sex on the 7 th day of her last period and she took unwanted 72 after 40 hours approx and on same night 9th day of her last period we had again in unprotected sex after 5-6 hours after taking unwanted 72 now she requires more dose or it's sufficient both time there was no injection but I am always worried from pre cum spurns. So please advise.
Iam a 21 year old girl. 3 year before I felt a lump in my breast and consulted a doctor. She told it is fibroid. I hav taken medicines like primesome, evion and all. Now I am not able to write properly with my hands due to some difficulty. I hand pain om the bones near neck. Feeling tired and some pain and itching on vaginal area. The skin of my breast have changed like old womens and scailness of skin is there. please give an advice.
Green tea in weight loss:
- The catechins and caffeine in the green tea fight fat.
- Green tea assists in breaking down fat from fat cells.
- Green tea also burns calories.
- Green tea will also reduce your intake of calories.
- Green tea targets the bad fats.
Hello gynagogist mam, My preg confirmed on sep 11th 2015 (6weeks) with heart beat 117 n fetal pole imaged Oct 16th 2015 (11weeks) Dec 18 2015 (20 weeks) Mar 7 (33 weeks) April. 9, th (36 to 37 weeks) duration I delivered a baby. Please let me answer for my question On sep 4 th 2015 that is prior 7 days of my 6 weeks report one guy missed me for sex. But on the full month of august I. Was with my husband. I wants to know either my baby have my husbands dna or new guy who used me once on sep 4th his dna? So that I can tell the truth to my husband. I'm in full of confusion who will be the father can you clarify me? Because of this confusion full of stress.
I had a sex with my wife on her 5 day of her dates I had used condam is there any chance of pregnancy ?
Hi. I do not want to get my pregnancy news out. I want to keep it to myself. I want to abort the child. Can I use vitamin c capsules for it as I read it on internet. Please suggest me some ways. Is this capsules available without doctors prescription? Please help me.
I am suffering from irregular periods in staring time to present I consulted no. of doctors and I tried no of drugs I have thyroid problem also use thyronorm 25mcs tablet but present also I suffer that irregular periods please give any suggestion for me.
I am having cramps, dizziness, nausea, frequent urination, over sleeping, weightless almost 85% pregnancy symptoms ,I didn't use pregnancy kit, is there chances of pregnancy?
In general, the menstrual flow consists of several layers, which include old blood, endometrial lining, nutrients, the tissue remains, etc. All these layers are discharged together as menstrual bleeding/menstrual flow. Sometimes only the layer of nutrients may be discharged before the actual menstruation - this is causing the brown discharge before period.
Incidents in a menstrual cycle may happen that the endometrial cells are not entirely expelled - 'old' endometrial cells can leave uterus during next period and usually appear as brown discharge before period. If the cause of the discharge is the endometrial cells turning from red to brown due to the delayed elimination, there would be no reason to worry. Often polyps of the uterus and/or cervical polyps can be responsible for brown discharge before period. Polyps are the groups of cells that have grown abnormally inside the uterus (mainly because of hormonal dysfunctions). Cells of polyps can bleed very slowly before period and the brown discharge before period could be a result of the bleeding from polyps.
Helo dctr Dctr mghe period se related bhot sari prblm h jaise irregularity, pain, heavy bleedng. M hempushpa pi but kuch tym fyda rha phir se prblm start ho gi In prblm se m jo bhi khati hu mere body ko lg nhi rha h m kuch kha lu n mera weight gain ho rha h or n hi mere face pr glow a rha jise m bhot tnsn me rhti hu Plzzz mghe koi aisa ayurvedic dva btaye jiska koi side effect n ho or mghe period se related prblm se hmesha ke loye chhudkara mil jye or mera face glow krne lge or weight bhi bd jye Plzzz dctr m bhot jyda prshn rhti hu plzzzz plzzz mghe koi ayurvedic medicine btaye or m jb bhi kuch khate hu to mere gle me jaln hoti h Or stomach me pain bhi rhta h Plzzzzz dctr plzzzz help me plzzz.
My wife is in her 6th month of pregnancy. She is suffering from thyroid from last 3 years. Her thyroid normally remains under control where prior to pregnancy she was taking'thyronorm 100' while it is increased to'thyronorm 137' since initial days of pregnancy. In 2nd month the plicenta (i don't know the actual term) moved to the lower side of the stomach but now everything is as normal as it can be. Still I request to know what all precautions we should take to have a healthy pregnancy and normal delivery. Regards.
Hello, doctor I am 9 month pregnant I want to ask something that today when I did my ultrasound my gyno said dat the FL is 66 mm corresponds to 34 week 2 days (Apply slightly short) bt in my last ultra sound reports every thing was perfectly fine my 1st FL was 38 mm corresponds to (22 week 3 days) and second was FL: 56 mm corresponds to (29 week 2 day ). I am really tensed is everything alright cos m very much worried about my little one.
An indian kitchen is full of health benefits. Indian cooking is such that almost every ingredient has some benefit or another.
Few herbs and their benefits are:
1. Garlic is a cure: raw garlic has immense health properties. It has cancer prevention and cure properties, boosts the immune system, cures infections & allergic reactions, cures colds, fevers & flu apart from having anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. What one needs to do it eat half to one clove of garlic every single day. This will maintain immunity and prevention of internal infections. Ear infections can be treated with garlic and oil. This oil can be made by adding 5-6 cloves of chopped garlic in olive oil, keeping it aside for three to four days. After that, strain the oil and keep in a tight bottle.
2. Ginger, peppermint and fennel for stomach - these everyday food items aid digestion, digestive cramps and relieve gas. They also help heartburn and stop nausea & vomiting. These herbs are ideal for your digestion, making life easy. All three can be consumed in the form of tea.
3. Cinnamon for weight loss - has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is also good for weight loss. It has been proven that it kills bacteria and viruses up to almost 100%. It is advised to include it in tea or have a pinch of cinnamon powder with your early morning lemon-honey water.
4. Aloe vera completely heals - aloe vera has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties. It is also known to heal burns and wounds, soothes stomach and helps multiple skin ailments.
5. Oregano fights diseases - oregano is a powerful antibiotic and happens to be more effective in neutralizing germs in comparison to chemical antibiotics.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.