Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.SwamyYour feedback matters!
Doctor, From last 5 years or near about I have been suffering from multiple diseases. I don't know what happened but body till now is full of diseases like ringing in ear, swollen eyes from inside, stomach problem always, and hands, legs and each part seems like sunnpan. Contacted many doctors, had many tests but results are always positive. Twitching is there all over the body. I want to live did life doctor but how I can be free from these diseases is a problem. Please if you could help me. I will suicide in a year or so. if problems be like this always.
I am a 22 years sexually active girl. From last 3 months am having itching an redness in my inner side of labia majora. After 4 months of interval I have coitus with my fiance. Is coitus all safe for me and Nd my sex partner. Pls suggest me.
I am 20 year old male and mujhe neend nhi ati or mujhe lagta hai k mai dimagi santulan hill gaya hai.
I am suffering from huge constipation as whatever I am eating immediately I am feeling to use bathroom. As it doest happen. Even rectum is paining. I has started more than 2 weeks. please help me.
Sir I am suffering from fever and neck pain since two days ago what medicines can I take I have take yesterday paracetamol and azithromycin.
•Chew three to four cloves of garlic daily.
•Another option is to heat a few garlic cloves with a little bit of clarified butter on low flame until they turn golden brown. Eat these garlic cloves daily.
•Also, you can mix together one teaspoon each of garlic powder and cayenne pepper powder and have it with water a few hours before going to bed.
Hello docs please lrt me know I have A sexual question if I keep on masturbating will it be a problem for my future life and birth of my child?
I have suffering from fever for thee days and pain in eyes I take combiflam but not relief please sr advise me.
In my toilet I found some ands after my urine pass is their any problems in my urine or anything else.?
Hiii. Sir I have suffering from tb 2 years ago I got a treatment for almost 4 months and then ok. Please tell me in the future I do not want to do that again so what can I do.
My face itches whenever I prepare and I feel uneasy and restless. Kindly suggest the remedy. My face becomes gloomy and dull.
I had four years of Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and recently recovered from it. These couple of days I got pulpitides from two of my wisdom teeth. My dentist suggested me to get those teeth removed in 2 days, and now I'm on antibiotics. The problem is that after I got this acute teeth infection, I sensed that it triggered my CFS back to some level (palpation on my heart, slight raise on the heartbeat, and most of all extreme tiredness and sense of dying during each night's sleep) I have a strong feeling that my CFS was caused by curtain bacteria or viruses that can not by killed by traditional medication like antibiotics (only strengthen it). I'm afraid when I go for the surgery, my CFS would go worse and be uncontrollable. What would I do to take precaution steps to protect myself from worsening my symptoms or chance of other complication? Is it going to be dangerous to ing undergo the surgery in this case? Please give me some information and advice. THANKS
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment.
Any persistent inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor to detect any such growth.
Hey. I have a problem of dark skin. My neck and my underarms are very dark. I have tried some home remedies but doesn't work I wanna know what I should I do for a better glowing skin.
A) have bath regularly in evening after coming from work or before going to bed. Early to bed and early to rise (awake) is a nice process for natural sleep cycle.
B) do not engage mind in active work or stressful talking at night before bed time.
C) do not engage mind in too much of computer work in night before bed time (for example, do not do stock market work in night).
D) do not read or view illicit or pornographic material at any time preferably.
E) do not take heavy meals in night. Best is to have heavy breakfast, lighter lunch and lightest dinner to maintain stomach rhythm which affects sleep.
Vegetarian diet is best for good sleep.
F) do not over engage mind in television in night.
H) do not smoke cigarette, chew tobacco, tobacco containing masala, or similar intoxicants which can disturb rhythm of mind and disturb sleep cycle.
I) no tea or coffee in night (preferably cocoa and caffeine containing drinks should be totally avoided for best results).
J) listen to relaxing music and even then if you do not get sleep, then hear soothing stories.
K) read books which not only calm the mind but also nourish the thinking process.
Mantra meditation is a process recommended for this age for overall wellbeing. This process automatically improves learning power and concentration. In fact, it is the key process for making the human life successful as it re-awakens the natural blissful state. Mantra meditation simply means chanting the names of god with love and devotion. Early morning time is best suited for mantra meditation.
As per the photo, are the four pillars for ensuring successful life. Please note that, it is okay to do stock market/mutual funds if you can utilize such earnings for holistic improvement of life.