Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Sudhir
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. M SudhirYour feedback matters!
Recently, a week before I was riding on bike at 9 pm along with my friend in BHEL. I was bitten by the sting of some wasp at my neck. It was so painful the moment it bite, I quickly removed the wasp and through it away and hold firmly at the bitten area. Immediately I stop the vehicle at street light and ask my friend to look at the bitten area. He noticed some maggot trying to crawl inside my skin. He removed that small mogget partially. After some time the skin become red and swelling with little pain. I consult a physician on next day, the doctor prescribed me to not to worry and given medicine for pain and edema. Kindly advise me as I'm little scaring about my case.
I have migraine. I have been using homeopathy medicine from last 6 months but it is not up to the mark. So what shall I do now.
Hi, My pre meal/ fasting blood glucose level is above 90 mg and 95 mg for 2 different session. And 1 hour post meal is155 mg .is it pre diabetic? Do I need consult?
Last 2 months I bleed less and without clot. But in this month i'm having more clotting and bleeding and its excess what to do?
Hi. Actually I do snoring frequently at night during sleep. What are the reasons behind snoring and how it can be cured? I am just 19 now.
I m suffering from hyperacidity and severe constipation. Also patient of thyriodand high bp. My uterus was removed 11trs back due to multiple fibroids. Pls tell me something for acidity and constipation.
Hii sir my age is 30 n weight is 90 height is 6 My problem is body pain n headache n uric acid problem n muscles pain n migran I am taking tablet foxstat 80 control uric acid n I have control uric acid but I have to take life time this tablet n when I am doing exercises my body become cool n weakness so what r the reason for weakness n cool please sir suggest me.
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.