Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam My problem is my face. My face is looking very bad what should I do for my face please tell me it look like very Age. My Age is 27.
I am getting severe itching in head what to do I don't understand. Consulted many doctors no answers every one said it's a dandruff.
Hi, I come from rural place and during my childhood days, people used to wash their hands and legs with soft/round stone. Thus, now it has caused lot of marks on my hands. How do I remove them. And, I have a oil skin and have a lot of pores on my face. These pores could be due to acne. Now, the pimples have reduce a lot, but these pores are still visible and even the acne marks to some extent. How do I treat them.
Hi I have a very thin hair & from childhood I have hair fall problem even are little freeze want some solution but natural product to eat bcoz I am done with eating loads of medicines & solutions for my hair.
I am suffering from pimples for many years. Now its growing all over the body like ear, neck, back etc wat can I do to minimize its effect or get rit out of it?
I have black spots on my face I have tried various creams but it is not working what should I do to remove it out?
Pitted keratolysis is a skin condition that affects the soles of your feet. As a result of this disease, the skin on the forefoot or heel turns white with pitted clusters. This is often accompanied by an offensive odor and is worse when the skin is wet. This odor is the main reason patients seek treatment for this skin condition. If left untreated, this can last for many years.
People who suffer from excessive sweating and those who wear closed shoes for extended durations have a high risk of suffering from this condition. Pitted Keratolysis is a bacterial infection where the bacteria multiply in moist conditions and release enzymes that destroy the horny cells of the foot soles.
With time, this turns into characteristic crater like pits on the skin. They also produce sulphur compounds simultaneously that lead to the odor.
Treatment for this skin condition can be categorized under medicinal treatments and home remedies.
- One of the ways to treat this disease is to treat the hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating that triggers it.
- Topical fusidic acid ointments or clotrimazole ointments can also provide some relief.
- Your doctor may also prescribe oral antibiotics to clear stubborn lesions.
- Other treatment options include anti-bacterial soap and injectable botulinum toxin. Using a strong antiperspirant with aluminum chloride can also resolve the issue.
- The first thing you must do if you suffer from this condition is keep your feet dry. Wearing socks with your shoes is a good idea as this keeps your feet dry and ventilated. Thus, keeping the bacteria from multiplying. After having a bath, pay special attention to drying your feet. You could even use a hair dryer on your feet.
- Wash your feet with soap and water at least twice a day. You could also use an antiseptic cleanser or antibacterial soap.
- Try and reduce the number of hours you wear closed shoes. Whenever possible, wear open toed sandals. Do not wear the same shoes for two days in a row without giving them time to dry out.
- If possible, change your socks at least once in the day.
- Do not share footwear or towels with anyone else.
- Apply antiperspirants to the soles of your feet.
- Soak your feet in half a bucket of water with 15-20 drops of tea tree oil.