Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. Shararth Kumar
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. Shararth KumarYour feedback matters!
My mother is 58 years old and had suffered migraine for 30 years but the problem reduced a lot after menopause. But still she gets sudden onsets of acute migraine headaches like currently for past 10-15 days she has very severe migraine pain. What are the medicines suggested for immediate relief. Thanks.
I am 26 yrs. Male, since from couple of last two month I am getting an sensation that in my left hand towards little finger I feel like a nerves are getting jammed I felt that blood are stop flowing please adhere me.
Hello docs. What happens is when I sit for a long time at a same place for a long time applying pressure on my legs, my left leg sometimes becomes numb and I can't walk. Although after sometimes I recover but it is worrisome. Can you tell me why does it happen and do I need medicines?
Hi sir, my mother is suffering from headache for past years. We thought its migraine, she also have sinusitis. Previously she used homeopathy medicines. Recently we had consulted an ENT. Specialist in Multi specialty hospital, there they said for CT scan after on report they suggested for a surgery. Is surgery is compulsory for this? Is there any solution by using only medicines? . Will wait for your answers, Thank you.
I am having migraine pain which is unbearable and have taken vaso grain but the pain is not controllable. Please suggest any useful medicine.
One of the best pleasures of life is to watch a child grow up and begin to learn and explore new things in the surroundings. However, children affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or autism may not be able to do this at the same pace as other kids. They are a little slow to respond and may not socialise very easily.
ASD is a collective term used for a range of symptoms, including poor verbal and nonverbal communication, poor social skills, repetitive behaviour, and impaired learning abilities. The onset and severity of symptoms also vary across children. While some show symptoms in preschool, others would be completely normal and start showing symptoms after a couple of years of schooling. The following are some symptoms that indicate the child could have autism.
- Lack of babbling by 9 months of age
- No response when called by their name even after 12 months of age
- Not uttering single words by the age of 16 months, two words by 24 months
- Lack of social skills including resistance to cuddling, not mingling with other kids
- Self-injurious behaviour like banging head on the wall, hurting a toy, etc.
Homeopathy offers safe, effective remedy for children with autism. Treatment regime is highly customised based on underlying and accompanying symptoms of each patient. The following are commonly used ingredients; however, self-medication is best avoided.
- Agaricus: The child talks and sings but does not respond. There is indifference, fearlessness, shouting, constant jerking of the head, difficulty reading, possible double vision and feels awkward physically and mentally.
- Carcinosin: The child is obstinate and has compulsive obsessive tendencies. It is hyperactive, does not sleep, has addictive tendencies, and likes to drink milk which worsens the symptoms.
- Androctonus: The child is destructive, suspicious, mischievous, but very quick to respond. The child behaves very well at times and can be very naughty at other times.
- Helleborus: The child is generally weak, slow to respond, appears thoughtless, often stares into air, and looks depressed with involuntary sighing and habit of lip biting. Sight, hearing, and taste could be affected.
- Cuprum Metallicum: The child is extremely tense, irritable, rigid, malicious, and very difficult to handle. Does not like to be touched or spoken to or played with. Can be aggressive with the parents, driving them to despair.
May have tics infestation on the scalp.
Another recent approach is the CEASE (Complete Elimination Autism Spectrum Expression) Therapy. This combines homoeopathy with orthomolecular medicines that provide the required nutrition for brain development (vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, etc.) This helps in overall brain development and restoring function in affected children. As noted, the right potency of these products will determine the response to treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.