Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.Santhosh
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. M.SanthoshYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam my wife had got a spinal cord pain at the top ( approx 7 inches below the bottom of the neck), only at that point she is feeling the pain, kindly suggest me what to do, shud i hav to consult a doctor or is it an ordinary pain.
I am 26 years old male and been suffering from lower back ache, whenever I get up in the morning I am not able to bend down and my lower back start to pain. That's not it this is happening since 3-4 months and the pain does stay till the time I am in bed. I cannot sit for a longer time on a normal chair too. Not able to bend down in the forward direction as the pain just hits me badly an nor can I sleep well. Please help me I am very much in pain and have consulted doctors I mean orthopedic but they just give me med and some exercise which indeed is not helping me much. Please help me as this pain is a every day routine and I need to vanish it off completely.
Hello Sir, I visited your clinic 12th Jun 2016. I was having sever back pain. I took your prescribed medicine. Now my back pain is gone. But still I am having problem in sitting, I have pain in spinal cord tail and also some times in legs. What could be the reason and solution. Thanks, Ritu.
I have developed severe neck pain radiating to right shoulder till right wrist joints. Its hammering pain. Cannot sleep or stand for long time.
Sir, For last few days I'm getting problem in my ankles. When I sit on chair comfortably more than 1 hour I get little pain in my ankles for four or five steps. Please suggest me what to do?
Hello sir I m 36 male for many days I have pain in my ankle I used many oil and gel even spray but they give only temporary relief when I stop using them it start aching aain. It made difficult for me to even walk I am very upset. What should I do now?
When somebody is diagnosed with a short term or a life-threatening disease, one of the main things they are likely to stress over is pain. Though, there are many effective medicines for pain, it is important to realize that medicines are not by any means the only treatment method for pain. For instance, radiation treatment can be very useful in treating pain from cancer and also in facilitating bone pain identified with the disease.
The term "alternative therapy" for the most part is used to describe any treatment or alternative that does not require medicinal attention. Alternate treatment includes a combination of controls, including acupuncture, guided imagery, chiropractic treatment, yoga, hypnosis, relaxation, biofeedback, massage, homegrown cures, aromatherapy and numerous others.
There are various non-medicinal methods for adapting to pain. They can be used all alone or as a part of a mix with medication treatments. Some of the alternatives patients have discovered include:
- Massage: Many individuals discover relief from delicate back rub, and some clinics and massage parlors have trained massage specialists. A few studies have found that a back rub is extremely successful in soothing pain.
- Relaxation: Guided imagery, spellbinding, breathing procedures and relaxation arts like tai chi are effective and viable, especially when a patient is experiencing debilitating pain.
- Acupuncture: A few studies have found that acupuncture can be useful in calming pain for individuals with genuine ailments, for example - cancer.
- Physiotherapy: In case a person has been very active before and is currently bed-ridden, even simply moving the hands and feet a little bit with proper physiotherapy movements can offer help.
- Pet treatment: If you have episodes of pain that last 5, 10, or 15 minutes, attempting to discover something pleasant - like petting an animal's delicate fur can divert and help in relaxation.
- Gel packs: These are basic packs that can be warmed or cooled and used to ease pain.
- Chiropractic treatment: It is the most widely recognized non-surgical treatment for back pain. It is usually done by a chiropractor who will tune your nerves and other parts for pain relief. Qualified chiropractors are a rarity and hence one must be careful while dealing with them.
- Diet: A few people trust that dietary fat intake and consumption of plants that contain calming operators can ease pain by restricting irritation.
- Herbal treatment: The effectiveness of herbs is questionable. Do consult a doctor or a specialist since they could have a side effect of their own. Some of them can interact with the medicines you might be taking. This may cause harm to your health.
Alternative therapies to pain relief are not always harmless. As mentioned above, herbal remedies could have few side effects too. Likewise, one should always take a second opinion or consult someone before taking a decision on the kind of alternative therapy they opt for. It is better if you consult an interventional pain physician first and then follow his advice on how to follow these methods for maximal pain relief.