Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M Sai SudhaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, My problem is. When I connect physically with my husband, After completion of sex I am suffering from different headache up to 20 mins I do not know why I got this type headache severely. Recently in 5th month pregnancy due to the cause of some problem doctor did normal delivery in 5th month itself I lost baby And we are planning baby after 3 months. Now I am suffering from headache after sex Whats the problem That headache look like hangover. Please give me suggestion doctor Thankyou.
Good morning sir I am 22 years old Whole day I sit behind my mother because she is bed ridden Some work I do But I am getting pain After eating lunch and dinner While drinking water What's the problem can I know.
Hi. I have a breast pain. I did two pregnancy test and the result was negative. I feel sick sometimes it makes me wait and sometimes I feel dizzy. What should I do? My ovulation was on the 28th september I think.
My one year baby is not eating anything these days. He only loves to drink water. Even he don't like milk, very low quantity of milk he take. Normally he ate everything. I think it's all due to this summer season. Still m worried about his health. What should I do? What should I offer him to eat that he will like.
I am 22 year old. And. On medication due to irregular periods.. Is it safe. To have an ipill. Will it react.
My husband is 28 years old. We have married 6 years ago and have one child after the marriage of 11 months. We want to have more child but still not conceive. My husband eats gutka from 4 years and suffering steastotis of liver called fatty liver. He also have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high diabetes. He takes medicine regularly. He want to have sex one time in a period of 3 months due to his problem of mental erectile dysfunction. In this period he does not ejaculate naturally. Please help me. What can I do for my husband?
I was having uti so I took consultation and completed my course after completion I am still gettin symptoms! I took uribid100mg and pan40! may I kno the reason for the above mentioned cause!
My wife got uterus operation does she get urge for sex. They must have left ovary. Definitely sexual urge is affected. She can take hrt. Which local cream to improve orgasm.
I am vikas uttam, I have 6 months old baby. My wife would not to pregnant early. Can you tell me any tablets or injection to stop the pregnancy rather than using condoms,
Iron is definitely one of the most important ingredients and nutrients that we require. Most of the health problems in the world are caused due to iron deficiency, including low immunity and anaemia, among many others. The lack of iron can lead to a variety of development delays and can also affect the haemoglobin levels in the blood which gives rise to symptoms like dizzy spells and fatigue.
So what are the underrated facts about iron that we need to know? Read on to know more!
- Transport of Oxygen: Iron is credited with the transport of oxygen within the human body. It is a well known fact that all the cells, atoms and tissues in our body need oxygen, in order to grow and maintain livelihood. The red blood cells in our body are a good source of this oxygen as they contain an iron rich protein called haemoglobin. This element is what takes the oxygen which is later released in a more targeted manner. While two grams of oxygen can exist in the cells at any given point, this supply can diminish if the dietary iron intake reduces which can lead to a condition called anaemia.
- Production of Energy: Iron is also an element that helps in the metabolism, which has great implications for the various organs and muscles of the human body. The cells of our body are known to burn these calories in the diet so as to create energy which activates these organs. If the iron resources become low in these cells, then the process does not take place in a proper manner, which can lead to symptoms like fatigue before the organ functionality gets compromised.
- Iron Rich Food: The kind of foods and materials contain iron include legumes, lentils, fish, tofu, seafood, pork, soybeans, liver, green vegetables like spinach and ladies fingers, raisins, strawberries, and other fortified food like cereals. It is a well known fact that plant foods tend to contain lower levels of iron as compared to animal foods like red meat. Also, there are many spices that are rich in iron including cumin and cardamom, which can be used on a daily basis to pepper your salads and stir fry preparations.
- Cooking and Storage: Iron usually gets sucked out of food when the food is cooked for long or processed and packaged under highly intense condition or with excessive salt additives. Also, when you cook plant sources too much, then the iron can escape by way of the water that it leaves, which evaporates.
Find out a good way to bring iron into your diet, but remember that too much of iron can also lead to toxicity.
I am 25 years old girls and I have a. Problem of likeable white water from my vagina so what can I do I have ing this problem near about 22 years old and its my family problem please prescription me and give me.
I sometimes get period on the regular date but keeps on getting irregular after two months of passing what should I do? I don't want medicines but some exercises which will help. I kindly ask you what should I do?
Madam, Unwanted kit medicine khane se week week lag raha hai. To vitamin khane se kya raat ko. Kuch hoga to nahi na.
I am 22 and when i walk 2 -3 kms in a day I have pain in my legs and on that night start nightfall. What should I do?
2) it occurs due to increased uric acid levels which get deposited into joints, heart, kidneys, every patient with raised uric acid doesn't have gout.
All such patients not having gout need not be treated with uric acid lowering agents.
3) it commonly presents as acute sudden attack of red hot swollen joint, usually base of great toe, to begin with (see photograph below)
4) then patient will have a phase where he/she is completely normal. Later on attacks will be more in number, as disease progress they will be more frequent, the attack will last for longer days, and will spread to other joints
5) gout is not only a disease of joints, but it affects heart and kidneys too. It can kill! also severe disease develops 5-10 years after first attack.
6) that is why gout need to be treated with life long therapy, rather than only few days of therapy as commonly practiced incorrectly.
7) gout patients can have dals. Its a wrong concept and biggest myth in gout to stop dals. You have to anyways take medicine, dals are good for health, no use stopping them.
8) gout its along with their medicine should also consume lot of water (washes uric acid in urine). Should also limit alcohol and red meat (they can be allowed in reasonable quantity, no need of complete stopping, remember its a lifelong commitment:)
9) if you don treat gout properly
- the disease can spread to other joints (see hand joints photographs below), with severe damage to joints (see x-ray)