Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.S. SarojiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I brush twice a day use floss and clean tongue daily but can not get rid of bad breath. When I brush bad breath persist but when I gargle bad breath disappear for 10 min after that it appear again So my question is what is the cause of my bad breath and how to care?
Hi, I am 27 year. Old, I had earlier fix my tooth by dental crown and now it again remove so I want again to fix my one front tooth so, please suggest now what I do? and also my current position is not so much to I do a dental implant so kindly request to you please, suggest other way. Please.
While brushing my teeth little blood comes out from gum. Every year I go for teeth scaling. Please advise how to prevent and keep my teeth strong and healthy and it is advisable to go for teeth scaling every year.
Hello sir, i am 30yr old. Actually my front 2 teeths are littlebig & there is 3-4mm gap in between them & they are slitly coming outside. Is this possible to make it well? If yes then how much the treatment cost?
I'm 23 years old male. Saliva secrets in my mouth during sleeping. I have lot of saliva while wake up. I have this issue for 10 yrs. Help me to overcome this.
I have a tiny tiny dumps in my mouth, it's not going away I scanned but nothing showed in that scan please help of it.
I am 55 years old woman and my teeth was not so work fine and what's toothpaste I use for generally.
My tongue has white spot surrounded by red area. It's been over a week now. They appear one at a time or once they heal another area of the tongue become like that. It's burning a lot whenever that area touches my teeth. The spots are smaller in size.
hello Sir, Today morning after brushing I Got Light Blood From My Throat in My sputum just once after that I didn't get any blood is it normal or some serious? I never got this and this is the first time I Got This.
Dear, I am a heart patient. I want to know that what are the causes of bleeding from teeth. Bleeding comes once in a week accidentally from my teeth.
I have a 3tooth which is broken. For two of them I've done root canal but did not put cap. Now that tooth is broken. I'm having bad smell because of that. What can I d about it? Will it be expensive?
Since last one month the saliva in mouth tastes very sweet. Is it symptom of diabetes or any other problem.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.