Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.S.R.C Murthy
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. M.S.R.C MurthyYour feedback matters!
My grandmother is 85 years old. From last few days she complaint for the back pain and today urine report was came. In which wbc count is 35400, polymorphic 96% + lymphocytes 4% + pus cells are many and red cells are many. So please suggest what to do?
Hi I have back born pain for last 3 year. Pain Keeler tablets are not effective for remove this pain. My age is 35. Please help me.
I am 60 years. I have joint pain and swelling in left knee and hand fingers. Please advise me homeopathic treatment.
I am 80 years old and having problem in moving my knees freely and am unable to walk. What is the remedy?
1.Keep yourself warm
Back pain is caused due to vitiated vata and the main quality of vata is that it is cold and so it is necessary to keep yourself warm to prevent this disease.
2.Avoid intake of spicy/chilly food
Another feature of a vitiated vata dosha is dryness. To keep yourself hydrated it is necessary to keep a check on your diet. Chilly or spicy food like green chilies and can have a drying effect on the body which can in turn cause constipation, resulting in back pain.
3.Perform and Practice Padahastasana
Padahastasana (standing forward fold pose) is a great Yoga pose for lower back pain as this prevents the restriction of the stool-carrying channels that causes both constipation and lower back pain. Most of the reasons of back pain are not muscular and Padahastasana helps in elimination of the toxins from the body.
4.Oil your body
A vitiated vata causes stress, exertion, depletion and tiredness which in turn cause back pain. Also excess build-up of vata dosha leads to early ageing, and pain in various parts of the body. So to keep yourself young, supple and warm it is necessary that you oil your body daily before a warm shower. This will not just reduce pain in your back but will also slow your ageing process and make your skin healthy and strong.
5.Drink Ajwain (Bishop’s weed seed) tea
Ajwain seeds are highly beneficial for reducing and preventing pain in the back, as well as checking constipation. This can be included in the diet of a person not suffering from heat-related diseases. This is especially good to be consumed during the time of periods by women. Ajwain seeds can be boiled in water and consumed as a decoction. It is an instant pain reliever.
Dear Sir /Madam I feel pain in my left leg, posterior side, it increases if I walk fast & is intolerable after jogging. Air Cracking sound comes if I Straiten my legs at a certain speed while on bed from the posterior side place just below the knee.
I am 19year old I have sever back pain and headache and I have sever fever to tell me some medicine names.
I have a little bit pain in my left side of back. What would be the best yoga or medicine is good for me to cure this pain?
I have a small problem back pain is coming this problem is 2 or 3 days after 10 or 15 days again pain is coming how to solve the problem please tel me.
I have pain problem I n my legs so I lives very sad. Please give suggestions which that I am all right.
I have a back pain in last 2 months, I am 26 years old , have if got any relief. What should I do now?
I have late night pain in my legs. What should be the reason? Even I do not stand for long or play. Please help me.
Runner's knee is not a particularly dangerous problem. It is an expansive term that refers to the pain you feel in case you have one of the few knee issues. For instance, chondromalacia patella, a condition due to softening of the cartilage under the kneecap can lead to runner's knee side effects.
Runner's knee can happen for a few reasons:
- Overuse of the knee in case you are performing highly stretchable exercises
- An immediate hit to the knee as from a fall or a blow
- Your bones are not lined up or aligned properly (this is called malalignment)
- If any of the bones from your hips to your lower legs are out of their right positions, including the kneecap itself, excessive amount of weight can be felt on specific spots in the joint. At that point, your kneecap will not move easily, which can bring about pain.
- Problems with your feet like hypermobile feet (when the joints in and around the feet move more than they should)
- Powerless or unequal thigh muscles. The muscles in the front of your thigh keep your kneecap in its place when you stretch or bend the joint. If they are tight, your kneecap may shift.
Symptoms of Runner's Knee:
The main symptom you will notice is pain. It can happen:
- In front, behind, or around your kneecap
- When you bend your knee, such as when you walk, squat, kneel, run, or even get up from a chair
- When you walk downstairs or downhill
You might also notice swelling around your knee or a popping or grinding feeling inside the joint.
For the vast majority, runner's knee shows signs of improvement with time. However, certain treatments or remedies for pain elevation are as follows:
- Rest your knee. Try to avoid exercises that aggravate the pain, for example, running, lunging, squatting, or sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Ice your knee to relieve the pain and swelling. Do it for 20 to 30 minutes each three to four hours for three days, or until the pain is gone.
- Wrap your knee. Use a flexible wrap, brace, or sleeves to give it additional support.
- Keep your leg raised on a cushion when you are sitting or resting.
- Take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen or naproxen. These medications help in getting rid of the irritation and help in reducing the pain and swelling. However, they can have reactions such as a risk of bleeding and ulcers.
- Do stretching exercises, especially for your quadriceps muscles. Your specialist can prescribe a physiotherapist to show you what to do.
- Try arch or knee supports for your shoes. They may help with the position of your feet. You can get them at the store or get them custom-made.
- In case that you attempt these procedures and your knee still hurts, enquire as to whether you have to see a surgeon.
- Your specialist additionally may suggest that you get injections of a corticosteroid to help with the pain. However, these are not replacements for rest or exercises.
- Although it is uncommon, extreme instances of runner's knee may require surgery. An orthopedic specialist can replace or remove the affected ligament and, in extraordinary cases, adjust the position of the kneecap.
An Orthopaedic specialist can help you sort out the problem.