Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. M.S.R.C MurthyYour feedback matters!
I am 65 years old male with blood pressure and diabetes, I am having un easy irritation unfriendly in nature, not actually pain but uncomfortable sursurahat, in hindi we can say uneasy gudguddi in legs which doesn't allow me to sleep sometimes in left leg and in right leg or sometimes simultaneously. I can't explain the situation which makes my legs un bearable un easyness not pain as it doesn't allow me to sleep and my legs always I have to beat or rub on muscles or heat it with warm water, I have been doing all sort of leg exercise also and taking medicines for vitamin d and magnesium. Please suggest as it a long problem from last 20 years but since last 1 year it has made me uncomfortable in having sleep at night time and help me out of this situation please. Me. I am taking medicine pramipex 0.125 mg -3 nos and duzela 30 mg -1 no. At night respectively.
I am 25 years old and I have back pain in my body. My leg to the shoulder' s. I take pain killer medecine since 2 years. So what I have to do.
I do not know why I feel back ache whenever for a long time I bow down for washing my clothes and any other work. Please suggest me some exercise for this or any good tips to avoid this ache.
I'm having shoulder pain from mrng. I'm unable to lift my hand up. Please help. I'm in severe pain. Pls respond fast.
Hai I'm suffering back pain right side from past 1 year. Some times pain was low and some times pain was coming high. . I want to know tips from you .Help me plc .
Hi. i am 26 yrs old male. I want to know that about from 2 to 3 months my right hand wrist is paining, whenever I move my hand up or down. Please tell what can be the reason or what should I do for this? Thanks.
When I use to walk for a 2 km or more I am getting legs pain so badly the whole day and can't get sleep at night. so, what to do?
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.