Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M.S. AdityaYour feedback matters!
I have wet cough for last two days. Sneezing is also there. I do not have any chest pain Also my throat is paining. Pls advise.
I am 27 years old I am suffering from high blood pressure and pain in my heart from 5 days. Please advise.
After finishing my food or some time before finish my food I feel pain between my left chest and stomach, at the time I couldn't sit for long time, lying on bed is need to release from that pain, I am feeling this problem more than two years.
My mother suffers from chest pain . What is the solution of pain in chest. Please help me with the solution My mother age is 35 years. her weight is 68 kg ?
Dear sir, if a person has a low blood pressure without experiencing any symptoms like dizziness, fainting etc. There is no problem. But if the same person takes stress, or anxiety or depression, can he get affected by cardiac arrest, heart problem, diabetes or dangerous health issue?
I'm 24 years old. My stomach doesn't work properly. When I take some food, I feel burden on my heart. How does I digest my food?
I am 50 years old. Recently I checked my blood lipids. Result shows as under cho-pod 181.00 mg/dl gpo-pod 496.00 mg/dl hdl cholesterol direct 32.00 mg/dl ldl" 127.00 mg/dl vldl cholesterol 99.20 mg/dl cholesterol/hdlc ratio 5.7 ldlc/hdlc ratio 3.97 tgl/hdlc ratio 15.50 my eco and ecg was normal and pertaining to blood report what is you opinion and what are all the precautions I have to take.
Which food to reduce cholesterol to prevent heart attack? Which food and what are the ways to keeps good blood flow to heart?
Dear sir I am 61 years old, height 5' 9, wt-73kg bp- normal blood sugar-normal I do excercise daily and do yoga and pranayam my lipid profile is as under: total cholesterol photometry 211 mg% 125 - 200 hdl cholesterol - direct photometry 40 mg% 35-80 ldl cholesterol - direct photometry 87 mg% 85 - 130 triglycerides photometry 377 mg% 25 - 200 tc/ hdl cholesterol ratio calculated 5.3 ratio 3.0 - 5.0 ldl / hdl ratio calculated 2.2 ratio 1.5 - 3.5 vldl cholesterol calculated 75.4 mg% 5 - 40 I do not smoke nor drink. I take green tea daily. Please advise me how to reduce my tryglyceride. I take fish, avoid meat & chicken, fried food, I take fruits and nuts like almond, pistachio regularly. Please advise. Regards.
I have suffering from fever and cold last 3 days chest pain regularly and stomach pain regularly last 2 days please help me doctor cough is continue last 3 days.
My mother is hypertensive Patient. She takes anti hypertensive drugs. Still her blood pressure doesn't comes to normal. What to do.
Hi, I am 32 years I feel my heartbeat sometimes and I feel that my heart beats very fast Why it is please reply.
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.