Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M Ravi ShankarYour feedback matters!
I have a type of headache which causes like blindness for a while suddenly anywhere. What should I do?
I am 22 years old! I am not able end up long tym satisfying my wife (living relationship. I have sex rarely but also I’m not able satisfy her, she asks me for harder one! I end up soon! Please do suggest me a tablet without side effects! Tablet necessary please.
How to increase penis girth and size? What I eat to increase penis size and girth? What medicine or exercise is best for increase penis size and girth without bad effects? please suggest me sir. How I will do for now My age 22 year I wanna to increase my penis size and girth for some inches?
I am 22 year old male. I have pain in my feet. Its happening from 2 months when I started running. I used pain killers and move sprays but I can't get rid of it. Please show me the right way. I shall be highly obliged to you. Thank you.
I have a fungal infection on my body, since last month. What should I try to cure this infection? Please advise.
I have suffering from cough since last week how can I free from this disease. Lots of pain has occurred suddenly by the cough.
I am 16 year old boy I have both testis high from its original place but I am not sure if I do any surgery then my both testis gets into their original place or is this very required to get them into their original place or leave them their. Can I have any problem after marriage to get a child?
I am 70 years old male. No bad habits. Sex only with my wife and with NO other. Pure vegetarian. My question is whether I can do masturbate daily. Will it affect my health. If YES, in what way I will face disadvantage of the above masturbation. In what way it will affect my health Also what I have to do for long intercourse with my wife ie. For full erection Thanks in advance.
Madam Naste! Pl give a clarification how sugar harm CABG patients in forming bad cholesterol instead of giving energy to body as glucose? How coconut water benefit to CABG patients.
Dr. Muje Kuch Dino se sexual kamjori mehsus Ho rahi h me I am merrid mera Ek beta h Kuch tymse sex karne me Jaldi fail Ho jata hoon kabhi kabhi sex karte Waqt ling me Achanak ling dhila Ho jata h Plizz help me.
I have noticed several symptoms of piles (hemorrhoid. What are the medicines to have in first stage of piles.
I am 25 year old I have cold always what should I do for recover this illness I always have headache just because of cold and cough please give me the proper response.
Whether you consider tomato as a fruit or vegetable, it has a lot of benefits that can make a person healthier and fit. It is usually regarded as a salad that you may or may not want to eat as compared to other vegetables. Tomatoes, because of their helpful phytochemicals, such as lycopene, help in preventing a number of cancers and convey other medical advantages as well. Hence, following are the benefits of a tomato:
- Prevents cancer: As a magnificent source of vitamin C and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
- Blood pressure: Low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
- Heart’s well-being: The fibre, potassium, vitamin C and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart’s well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Diabetes: Tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
- Constipation: Eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
- Eye health: Tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Skin: Collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin C. An inadequacy of vitamin C leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin C is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from UV rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
- Pregnancy: A good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother’s womb. This can be found in tomatoes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.