Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Ramna Rao
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M Ramna RaoYour feedback matters!
I have stomach ache problem please Tell me how to control lose motion. And tell all the stomach related problems.
What is causes and consequences of fever and what medicine help in this case and what should I do in fever.
Dear Dr. Kindly advice me, hand practice before marriage or sex with female is harmful or compulsory.
If you thought smoking was causing damage to only your lungs, thing again. Your eyesight, one of your most valuable possessions, is at high risk of damage because of your bad habit.
The damage done to your eyes by cigarettes happens from two sources; the toxic smoke that hangs in the air which surrounds you as you puff on the cigarettes and 4000 odd toxic substances that enter your bloodstream once you smoke. In extreme cases, smoking also causes loss in vision.
Here is a list of eye disorders and diseases, which can be caused due to smoking:
- Macular degeneration: The risk of developing Age-related Macular Degeneration is there for people above the age of fifty. In case of smokers, the chance of developing AMD is three times more than in nonsmokers. It has been proven that smokers develop the chance of AMD ten years prior to non smokers.
- Cataract: This process involves the clouding of the lens inside the eye. Cataract develops with old age, usually. The risk of developing early cataract is common among smokers, who are twice at risk of cataract than non smokers. The effect of the cataract in the case of smokers is more severe.
- Glaucoma: Glaucoma is the eye disorder where the death of nerve fiber layer behind our eyes takes place, and that results in loss of vision. The increase in pressure within the eyes leads to glaucoma. Smoking enhances the pressure in your eyes, and so smokers are at a potential risk of acquiring this disease.
- Diabetic eye diseases: A number of eye diseases are accompanied with diabetes. This can result in blindness when left ignored or not paid attention to in severe cases. Diabetic patients who are smokers are three times more at a risk of eye diseases associated with diabetes.
- Optic neuropathy: This eye disease causes sudden loss of vision to the eyes without any pain. It happens due to the disrupted flow of blood in the arteries of the eyes. Smokers are 16 times more at a risk of developing optic neuropathy at an earlier age.
- Thyroid associated eye diseases: Patients having thyroid issues or Grave's disease have disorders in their vision. Grave's disease patients who smoke tobacco are likely to develop severe eye diseases associated with the thyroid.
- Dry eye: Smoking causes irritation to the eyes and affects the tear film of the eye. Smokers and passive smokers are likely to develop dry eye disorders. Smoking causes a lot of eye diseases and disorders, and smokers are at a higher risk of acquiring eye diseases than non smokers.
Hello, My age was 24 and I am getting heavy anxiety if I masturbate and I am getting lesser normal (not fully) if I stops. Now I stopped doing as I lose my concentration too. Can you please tell about the interlink between masturbate and anxiety. From 5 years I used to masturbate heavily.
I am 22. Suffering from testicle pain from 2 month my recent ultrasound report shows (Rt epididymis is 11*11 mm and Lt epididymis is 0.89*0.6 cm .Mild fluid is seen bilaterally and few small varicosities are seen upto 3 mm) doctor gave me cipro and lyser for 5 days. Can you please help me with this . I want to know is it serious problem. Does the medicines are good or how much time it take to cure.
How to instant increase sex time? My sex time is very short so sir please help me. What are capsule name to increase sex time.
Hii. I am a eng student we have to sit a lot in colleges thats my back pain a lot is there any solution to it.
I am 22yrs female. My weight is 62kgs. In the past 2yrs I gained 10kgs because of oily hostel food. So my legs hurt so badly. I couldn't even walk or jog for long time. I want to reduce 5kgs. Please give me some tips or diet to be followed.
My wife had home pregnancy test. One dark line and second light pink. She has crossed her periods by 6 days. Wat to do. She has all the symptoms of pregnancy like stomach bloating, breast tenderness, back ache sometimes, lots of urination. She we wait more and take a test?
As I am b. Tech student of computer science from mnit jaipur. I have to work a lot on computer but from last week I have pain in my eyes. What I can do to avoid this.
When ever I see a adult movie or read adult content there's a water type sticky discharge from my penis. Please help me on this issue.
I want to loose my stomach fat. Possibility of going gym and getting up early in the morning is very less due to my office timings. Please suggest
Nearly 50% of all diabetics are obese.that's because,being overweight puts a person at a higher risk of developing insulin resistance. Diabetes mellitus is a medical condition where there is a high leval of sugar (glucose)in the blood,caused either do to decreased insulin production by the pancrese,or as a result of impaired insulin action or both.Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease.
HOW TO CONTROL DIABETES
- Ensure a balanced intake
- Monitor diabetes
- Keep a check on body weight
- Exercise regularly.