Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.Rajani Kanth
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.Rajani KanthYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my penis size which is small. Is there any treatment for this? please suggest me.
I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism off late and obese now. Is there a particular diet I have to follow?
I am working in a software office. And I love to eat. For this reason my weight is gradually increase. And I am 120kg. How can I control my food habit and loose my weight?
Dear doctor. Actually I am suffering from kidney infection. And my creatine level was 2.3. And now I get in to normal level in all means within one week. But after the last scanning the doctor advised me for one week rest. My doubt is about masturbation during this time. Is it possible. Because I feel like semen is going to come out with out masturbation. Please reply.
Are the penis enlargement products in today's market that promise to increase penis size tempting you? Find out more about these products in this article.
Advertisements for penis enlargement products can be seen practically anywhere nowadays, so it really isn't any wonder if you have become curious about them. In fact, a ton of pills, pumps, weights, devices, surgeries and exercises now exist, all of which promise to increase a man's penis size as needed.
However, not a lot of scientific support actually exists for most of these methods. No reputable medical company even endorses penile surgery for mere cosmetic reasons. In fact, the majority of the penis enlargement products that you see in advertisements are usually completely ineffective. Some of them can even damage your manhood, so make sure you think twice before trying them out.
Do You Have a Normal Penis Size?
- Before anything else: do you even need to look into penis enlargement? A lot of men are scared that their manhood looks small or isn't big enough to satisfy their sexual partners. However, studies show that the majority of men who think they have small penises actually have average-sized penises. On that note, studies also suggest that a lot of men have exaggerated ideas on what the average penis size actually is.
- The truth is: the average penis is somewhere from 3 to 5 inches in its flaccid state and somewhere from 5 to 7 inches in its erect state. As such, penises are actually only considered small if they measure less than 3 inches in their erect state. When this is the case, the condition is known as a micropenis.
- Naturally, advertisers want you to believe that your sexual partners care a lot about penis size. However, if you are really worried about this, then you should talk to your partners about it first. Besides, by understanding the wants and needs of your sexual partners, you will have an easier time improving your sexual relationships with them - something that will definitely work better than trying to increase the size of your manhood.
- Without a doubt, there are a lot of companies out there that provide various kinds of non-surgical treatments for penis enlargement and promote them to look like serious advertisements with endorsements and scientific backup. If you look closely, though, you will see that hardly any of these promotions do not have any proven claims of effectiveness and safety.
What are the Different Penis Enlargement Products?
- A lot of the advertised methods of penis enlargement out there are only effective when used the right way. If they aren't, they either won't work or could completely damage the penis.
- Some men use lotions and pills to increase their penis size. These products usually contain herbs, hormones, vitamins and minerals that manufacturers say improve the size of a man's penis. However, none of these products have been proven to work. Plus, some of them are known to be harmful.
- Some men use vacuum pumps, as well. In a nutshell, these pumps send more blood into the penis to make it swell. However, while these pumps are known to be effective at treating penile issues like erectile dysfunction, it will only make the penis look bigger temporarily. If used for too long or too often, these devices may even damage the penile tissue and result in less firm erections.
- Probably the most effective form of penis enlargement to date would be the penile exercises called jelqing, which involve a hand-over-hand motion that sends more blood from the base of the penis into the tip. While there isn't any scientific proof that these exercises work, either, they are completely natural and are therefore the safest methods to try.