Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.R.C Naidu
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.R.C NaiduYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and i am masturbating from last 3-4 years .nowadays sometimes I have back pain and chest pain and please tell me ll I have any future problem .i am very much worried please help me.
I am a 24er male. I had been suffering from nerve problem for 17 months. My right leg paralyzed. At first I had suffered from malengaitic malaria. Now what Can I do? Where is the best treatment for me?
Is it meningitis curable with HREZ treatment. My dad given by 24 injections then att tablets. During the treatment faced seizure also. But is there any specific tablet for curing meningitis. Or should I have to take att for long time ?
Ectodermal dysplasia is curable as my nephew is suffering frm it Dr. suggested that it affected vry slightly which is on his teeth nd his teeth are not cuming he is 4 years old nd having 4 to 6teeth pls suggest something also he feels vry hot bcz of no sweat glands.
There is a mild numbness in my right arm since two days and when I closely observe in the mirror my right arm is hanging a bit lower than my left arm. What to do?
Peripheral neuro pathy. Numbness in hands and legs for a long time now.. I am vegetarian. Nerve conductivity test done. A few places results are different from standards. What is a Solution?
Dementia is a disorder characterized by a decline in mental capabilities in a person. It is primarily caused by Alzheimer's disease but can also be caused by damage to the brain from an injury or a stroke. The cells of the brain fail to communicate with each other in dementia. People suffering from dementia have difficulties in taking part in regular activities as their mental functioning is impaired.
The major symptoms of dementia are problems in recalling, ineffective communication, inability to concentrate and impaired reasoning abilities. It may also affect the short-term memory of a person when he/she may be unable to keep track of his/her belongings. Dementia can be progressive where the symptoms gradually increase with age.
Some early symptoms of dementia are-
1. Mood changes - Excessive mood swings along with changes in personality are very common symptoms of dementia. For instance- a reserved person suddenly becoming very outgoing is a commonly observed change in cases of dementia.
2. Problems in completing routine tasks - If a person suddenly starts to face problems in doing routine work such as maintaining simple accounts and paying bills then it can early signs of dementia.
3. Confusion - When a person starts to get confused in remembering small details and recognizing faces, it could point towards dementia.
4. Repetition - Dementia causes people to repeat words they have just said as the short term memory gets impaired. It also causes people to repeat small tasks a multiple number of times.
5. Losing interest - A person may start to lose interest in regular activities and avoid them altogether. They may appear devoid of emotions and not engage socially.
6. Communication - People fail to communicate effectively as they may be unable to express their thoughts clearly. They may also fail to understand when others communicate with them.
7. Impaired sense of direction - A person may fail to recognize places and wander around. He/she will face problems in going to places or in remembering places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches. They are unilateral, pulsating, are accompanied by nausea and vomiting and have an increased sensitivity to light and noise. During an attack, people prefer to lock themselves up in a quiet, dark room and wait for the attack to pass.
Homeopathic remedies for migraine: Homeopathy believes that migraines are just a manifestation of an underlying body problem and so treatment is aimed at addressing the root cause of the problem.
The remedy is chosen based on the presenting symptoms as noted below; however, self-medication is best avoided. Accompanying symptoms in body systems that could seem completely unrelated should also be considered before picking a medicine.
Belladonna is the first chosen medicine for headaches as its effect lasts longer than other medicines. Although relief is brought on by hard pressure over the head, in case the headache persists, Belladonna is prescribed when a person experiences any of the following symptoms:
- Throbbing, shooting, violent pain in the head, where the patients want to scream out
- Feeling of fullness in the head, which worsens when lying down and is better on sitting up
- Unable to tolerate light or noise
- Right-sided pain or pain in the frontal region
- Face appears puffed, red and flushed
- Dilated pupils
- Headaches are usually worse in the afternoon
- Red and glassy eyes
- Can be triggered by exposure to cold air or a cold water head bath
Glonoinum is useful under the following circumstances:
- Where the pain is congestive, with a feeling of head being too big
- The patient is seen holding his or her head
- Head feels very warm
- Protruding eyes
- Triggered by sun exposure
- Improved by sleeping, after removing any head gear that is worn
- Worsened by walking
Nux Vomica is recommended under the following conditions:
- Headache is often in the back of the head, and also around the eyes.
- Usually worsens in the morning
- When migraine is associated with gastric troubles
- Jaundiced appearance with pale complexion and yellow eyes
- Suffer from indigestion, constipation, piles or flatulence
- Induced by coffee, spicy foods, or alcohol
- Worsened by stooping and coughing
- Relieved by holding or pressing the head hard
- Migraine is associated with intense nausea, vomiting or acidity
- Burning sensation in the digestive tract, sternum and throat
- Reflux of acid, causing a sour, bitter taste for the patient along with belching
- Associated with diarrhea
- Headache preceded with a blurred vision
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!