Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M PurnaiahYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male or boy I control eating oily and spicy food and junk food too I can't control eating it I feel eating it bcoz of tht I guess my skin has become oily and dark and sweaty too And I eat non veg, oily and spicy food and junk food I can't control it bcoz please tell me how to control and stop eating oily and spice food and non-veg food and junk food how to stop eating them and control eating them and please tel me wat should I eat what food should I eat to keep myself healthy and my skin healthy and glowing and clear please tel me please help me plz.
Hi iam junaid age 23 iam suffering from dandruff, hairfall and whitening the hair ao what should I do to protect my hairs.
I am a 24 years old male from mumbai Was exposed to flooded streets while rain yesterday mostly due to overflowing sewage lines Should I be taking doxycycline as prophylaxis. If yes in what dose?
I am from Chennai, I need to remove my mole on my nose. My age is 28. Is this the right time to remove my mole. And how much does it cost?
I facing a problem of hairfall. Very minor bald spot are becoming on head. Please suggest to stop hairfall and also to regain hairs.
How to get rid off head lice and nits. Its so much itching on the scalp. please suggest some measures to get rid off them completely.
I'm loosing a lot of hair. I understand that hair fall within a certain range is considered normal, but I have seen the density of hair has reduced significantly. I loose on an avg 100-200 strands of hair daily. Its higher on the day I oil & shampoo. Is there a need to consult a doc or I can help myself. Pls help.
Hello. I'm left with a lot of pimple scar's on my face. What's the best way to remove them. It's almost 2 months and I can't see any change on my face.
For hairfall I used aloe vera. When I wash that. Should I use my regular shampoo n conditioner? They help to reduce my hairfall problem?
I am 39 year old housewife and been noticing drastic hairfall in the last 4 months despite taking herbal medicine and ayurveda products. Please guide.
I am suffering from hair loss this happened since 2 years. My hair fall more know days I am little worried what will be happen in future. My hair get thin due to shampoo. I really need a good suggestion that what would I do and use to my hair to make them strong. Please help in this.
Sir, I am 27 years old ,and I am big Problem of hair loss ,I have treated any doctors but Does not work please suggest what I should me.
I am 25 years old and having small boils under skin areas are forearms belly waist line . Some are bit painful n others are normal. Help me.
I have red eyes and in my face there are so many pimples and rashes so what we do please tell me sir?
The skin can get discoloured and dull and lose its glow. Freckles, sun exposure and scars are some usual causes, which can damage your skin. The usual over-the-counter cosmetic remedies for skin problems only provide temporary results.
Homeopathy stresses on fixing problems from within. Unlike other cosmetic creams, homeopathy can guarantee zero side-effects. The ingredients are all natural and do not harm your body. Homeopathy goes beyond the visible problems; it looks at what ails the body from inside.
Top Homeopathic Remedies for Healthy Skin:
- Berberis Aquifolium: If you want a clear complexion, then Berberis Aquifolium would be great for you. Dark skin and scarring caused by acne is best cured with this homeopathic remedy.
- Sulphur: Sulphur clears up dirty and dull skin. When the skin is unhealthy, dry, dull and scaly, then Sulphur is prescribed. It nourishes the skin and makes it glow.
- Psorinum: If you have dark, oily or greasy complexion, Psorinum can clear your skin. Pimples show up when sebaceous glands get extremely active. Psorinum will clear pimples, brighten the skin and manages the oiliness. Psorinum cleans the pores as well.
- Bovista: If your skin has been damaged badly with incessant use of makeup and other cosmetic products, then Bovista is the best solution for you. Using makeup products day in and day out causes pimples, dark complexion, so on. Bovista can clear skin up considerably and bring a bright glow to your face.
- Sepia: Discolouration of the skin from Chloasma (tanning of complexion) is best treated with Sepia. Chloasma usually occurs to pregnant women or women with hormonal and menstrual problems. Liver disease can also lead to Chloasma. Sepia works wonders in removing brown spots.
- Silicea and Kali Bromatum: These remedies clear the facial scars that are caused by pimples. Silicea works best if the pimples are filled with pus. If hard pressed, pimples have caused discolouration and facial scarring. Kali Bromatum is beneficial in such a case. It helps the skin to revive its natural clarity.
- Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus: These remedies are used mostly to treat skin that is freckled. Freckles form when there is prolonged exposure to the sun. These medicines help remove the pigmentation and clear the skin.