Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. Praveen Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M. Praveen KumarYour feedback matters!
I am a 27 years old male I might suffering from psoriasis what should I do is there cure for psoriasis please suggest me.
Hi I am 32 year old, had problem like chakkar (vertiogo) feeling moving all the time around, then I consulted a psychiatric doctor, who has given me following medicines; maxgline75m capsule, sterlift 50/100 mg and residone 1 mg, which I am taking for last 2.5 years almost I am ok now, but try to give up this medicines, when I don? t get this medicines for more than 24 hours, it affect me and I feel irritating, some time mind gets silence for a while. Can you please suggest, if I have been addicted to these medications and it can never led me off.
After when I masturbate my tip of my penis starts to burn and I start to urinate little by little After every 2 to 3 min please help what can I do to prevent it.
6 Natural Treatments for Constipation Relief
Constipation can make you miserable. Though medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse, daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh. Caused by slow movement of food through the digestive tract, constipation can occur due to poor bowel habits, eating less fiber, medications, hormonal issues or some other disease. However, it can be easily fixed with fiber, fluids and frequent exercising. You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it away:
1. Coconut Oil and Flaxseed - A great combination
Coconut oil is a wonderful hydrating agent and eases stools. Flaxseeds help in the elimination of toxins, excess fat and cholesterol from the body. So in one tablespoon of coconut oil, add half a teaspoon of flaxseeds, chew well and eat this every morning.
2. Harad or Terminalia Chebula Myrobalan - A Wonder Fruit
An important ingredient of Triphala, harad is a wonder fruit that has amazing health benefits. One of these is relieving constipation. Take the small black variety and roast it with few drops of Ghee and grind to store. 5-6 gms daily with water at night will relieve constipation.
3. Yogurt - Excellent Source of Probiotics
Probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria are a great remedy for constipation. However, you can take the humble homemade yogurt full of beneficial bacteria in your meal every day and get relief from constipation.
4. Fiber Fix - Figs and more
Fiber helps to bulk up your stool making the bowel movement faster. Figs are a great source of soluble fiber and you can soak 2-3 overnight and have both the fruit and the sweet water to get regular bowel movement. You can also include high fiber whole wheat bran cereal to your diet for added benefits.
Do not forget to back your fibers with 8-10 glasses of water as you increase your intake.
5. Baking Powder - The Versatile Solution
Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through the bowels. Add a teaspoon to ¼ cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
6. Oatmeal Tea - When things are Severe
Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can stop severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am saurabh, even though I take full night sleep of 8 hrs, I feel excessively tired and sleepy all the day .i can not resist the urge to sleep. I am a student n its affecting my studies.
Hello sir, Please advice always sitting down beyond the wall can cause ball pain (testicular) and excess of body heat can course piles?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am a 28 year old male. I went to massage parlour. Myself and massage girl were having inner wears Did body to body rubbing only but No Sex. During this period I was licking breast nipple rigorously nearly for 5 mins like off and on. Does licking breast nipple posses risk for Hiv? In case if it is risk do I need to take PEP?
I am 20 years old medical student. I am not able to sleep properly at night. When I go to bed it takes around half an hour to sleep. Some scenes are keep on coming in mind. It disturbs the sleep.
How to increase BMR i am taking all precaution but not able to loose weight am neither eating processed food, sugar, no chemical supplements and taking all natural things in my diet including herbs ans spices suggested in this column
Hello I am 26 years old boy. Did a MBBS nd preparing for Post graduation exam. Since last 15 days I have heaviness in head whole day. One day in night suddenly I got dizziness nd palpitations. I measured my blood pressure that is 190/100 mm hg. I run away to hospital nd get medication. They gave me betaloc nd after half nd hour. My BP get normal 127/80 mm hg. My ECG was normal. Only sinus tachycardia. After such incident I am on antihypertensive drugs. But following those days I got headache which is typically present only in right side of head. On walking I feel that I will fall. So I go to neurologist. He checked me. Nd find no any motor disturbance. Nd start drug of antidepressants nd propranolol. I start to take this drug. Nd in two day I feel relieved. No head ache. No dizziness. Everything was normal. After 10 days in night suddenly my heart beat run faster. Palpitations nd feel uncomfortable. I go to icu. Again ECG was normal. Den I decided to go cardiologist. They do 2D echoes which is normal. ECG normal.in blood report homocysteine is 11.9 nd vit B12 Normal. Creatinine 0.96.renal Doppler nd usg was normal. I feel relaxed. So .just before. 3 days was sitting nd reading. Nd I feel. palpitation.sudden. Nd breathlessness. As I feel before. So I decided to go hospital again. I saw to doctor. He measures BP. Was around 140/90 nd spo2 98 .ECG was normal again. So.he advised to stay calm. Nd do some yoga. And last night I was sitted nd feel some dizziness. My heart bit going to fast. So I went outside the home. Nd start deep breath. Nd suddenly is goes. I mean surprise. Don't what happened to me. Please kindly suggest possible diagnosis nd management.
I eat lots of foods but after a hour my stomach felt like empty, hungry and always paining. Is that anything to concern about or its normal sir/mam? I am little worried.
I want to lick my wife's vagina because I want to make her more excited with this activity so how I can do. And is harmful or a thing to enjoy.
I am 35 years old. One of my nostrils always blocked. some left and sometime right. I did x ray also. But it is normal. Why it happens? And treatment pls.
I had a sex with my husband at 5th april and I took unwanted-72 at 7th april and again we had a unprotected sex at 8th april, after taking this pill I got a stomach pain but not the bleeding as a side effect. Will I get pregnant?
Masturbation is a natural sexual practice and has given birth to all kinds of myths which stops people from indulging in this form of self-pleasure and here are the top myths about masturbation:
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.