Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M NeethaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I had my period on 15 th april, I had sex with my fiance on april 18, 19, 20. But I remember that he didn't do inside me. Till then I didn't have my periods. Home pregnancy test is also negative. Then we again had sex on 28 and unfortunately he did inside me. I had unwanted 72 within 72 hrs but still my periods has not come and I also have history of irregular periods. I am in please help me out of this situation.
Not getting your period on the expected date can make a woman nervous, especially if she is not planning a family. However, there is more than one reason for periods to be delayed or to be skipped. If this happens once in a while, you need not worry, but if your periods do not follow any sort of a schedule, you should see a gynecologist at once. Your body may be trying to tell you something. Here are a few of those messages that you may be missing.
- You may be too stressed out: In most cases, irregular menstrual cycles are triggered by high stress levels. Stress makes the body produce cortisol which has a direct effect on the production of estrogen and progesterone. It also interferes in the communication between the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland. This causes the hormone communication system in the body to shut down.
- You aren’t having a balanced diet: Your diet also plays an important role in your menstrual cycle. If you have gained excessive weight recently or indulge in a carb heavy diet, the hormone levels in your body will fluctuate thereby, changing your ovulation date. In order to maintain a regular menstrual cycle, a woman’s BMI should be between 17-22 percent.
- You are exercising too much: Sudden weight loss, excessive exercising and being underweight can also affect the body’s hormone levels just as being overweight affects them. Some hormones are produced only in fatty tissue and a sudden drop in fatty tissues can lower the production of these hormones leading to irregular periods. A sudden spurt of excessive exercising can also drain your body of energy leaving it with no energy to menstruate.
- You may be suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome: Missed or late periods are often also a sign of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Look out for other symptoms of this condition such as weight gain, dandruff or excessive hair growth to diagnose this condition. PCOS needs medical attention so it is best to get yourself diagnosed correctly by a gynecologist.
- Your medication may be interfering with your hormones: Many types of medication interfere with the body’s production of estrogen and progesterone. Even simple over the counter medication can make your periods late by a few days.
- You may be menopausal: Lastly, if you definitely aren’t pregnant and are above the age of 40, you may be turning menopausal. As a woman turns menopausal, ovulation becomes sporadic and in turn influences periods to be irregular as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 24 years old. Married.i am following one diet for weight management. Can I follow the diet for periods time. Suggest me.
I am 24 years old girl n I am suffering from a great lower abdominal pain. After diagnosis I found that there is cyst (3.5×2.6 cm) in my left ovary. So plzz tell me what kind of treatment I have?
My age is 54. I am in post menopause time. My problem is wait. In spite of doing regular exercises and balanced diet I am facing wait problem. I am unable to melt my wait. This may be due to hormone imbalance. But how long this is going to be bothering me. Now my wait is 64kgs. I feel fatigue, body heavyness and more appetite. Please advice how to maintain my wait.
Hi, We are in 5th month of pregnancy. In last ultrasound we came to know that there us white spot in baby's heart. Dr. said that its common and it will disappear in coming weeks. Is there a problem? Please let us know.
I had a sex with my girlfriend 25 days before .After sex she has taken tablet bt still she has not got her periods. Kindly help wch tablet to give now.
I had unprotected sex on 23th n took unwanted 72 that day itself. Today there is very little brownish spotting n my stomach is paining what is it. Pls help.
I am married. I want to pregnant my wife and I tried since last 2 months but she is not getting pregnant. What's the problem?
I am 29 year old female in my ninth month of pregnancy. I am suffering from gas and due that I have a severe body ache. I have pain my jaws, face and entire body. I am not able to sleep because of this pain. What medication should I take or what are the remedies. Request help.
Hi I am 27 male I got married before 2 years still my wife not conceived her periods was regular and as per doctor advice she done with folical test reports was normal and I did serum analysis test it was 80 millions Doctors please suggest what to do now.
I am a pregnant of 4th month but regularly i'm suffering with abdominal pain and vaginal infection that mean white discharge and severe itching what should I do can you please help me.
From today I had started evacure my doctor suggest me to take 3 mthns evecare tablet. While taking this tablet is it the chance to be pregnant?
Cloves provide relief from toothache and this is one of the main reasons why you will see them listed as an Ingredient in 99% of toothpastes.
2. Nausea and vomiting:
Cloves and clove oil, when taken together, can provide relief from Nausea.
3. Cough and breath:
Cough and bad breath can be cured by consuming cloves. These are very common problems that we all face and can be very well treated by the consumption of cloves on a daily basis. You can do this by including them in your dishes and also as refreshments at any time of the day.
It is a good remedy for treating morning sickness. Take around ten grains of cloves, mix them with tamarind and palm sugar and make it into a nice mixture using water. Drink this solution twice a day as an effective treatment.
Common cold can be treated effectively by drinking a lukewarm mixture made with ten drops of clove oil and honey. Drink it twice or thrice a day.