Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M. Nageswara RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old. I sometimes have burning sensation in my stomach after extra masala foods. Can you please suggest good remedy to this issue?
What are the symptoms of tuberculosis? What are tips to avoid tuberculosis? What is the treatment for this?
My HIV results were Negative after 2 months one week is this a good sign or should I wait till 3 month.
My friend has been tested with TB positive. She has no cough problems. But she had a bump on her neck which has turned into an open wound now filled with pus. She has been advised with heavy doze of antibiotics from the past 2 months. There's words like abscess on her report. Please tell me what kind of problem is this? How long will it take to cure and IS THIS CONDITION CONTAGIOUS? If so, how?
What are the symptoms of dengue fever? And What geographic areas are at high risk for contracting dengue fever?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe head ache , tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
She is having Chest Pain since frm 2 to 3 month bt She dint said me before n wen it pains she cries alot plsss Help I cnt see her Crying Sir.
I am 42 year old from last 15 days I have continues pain in left side chest with left arms also. Is it any symptoms of heart problem?
Iam suffering from anal pain is that piles or some what else irritation while seating lot of pain after a stool is passed.
I saw eye doctor I am okk but my headache is fed me all day I remember one thing again again Like mjhe ye krna h fir ye krna h morning se kya kya kiya krun . Ye me at least 20 times remember krta hu kya kese krna h kya kiya Ni chahu fir bhi mind rest ni leta fir again kuch sochne lg jata I am forgetting many thing backache sometime i am always thinking about sex what should i do?
I have too much sweating in my private parts since a longtime. I think much more than usual and too much dirt on the each next day no matter is it summer/winter; its always happens. By the way I wear jeans at max 2 hr and rest of the day I am in just night paints. I do not usually figure out; it really bothers me everyday I came across too much dirt. So any suggestion doctors; it will really help me.
I have red eyes for over two days. What should I do? And I have problem in my stomach. Please tell me what should I do?
Pcos treatment age 21 years symptoms hairs on chin and irregular menstruation and anxiety. please advice me on the same.?
Hello. I want to ask what if a girl masturbates daily. Does it will affect her body if liquid discharge occurs daily.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.