Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. M.Nageshwar RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 24 suffering from prostatitis. Doctor give me 3 months of ofloxion 400mg. And veltam0. 4. I am 0n 77 day of antibiotic and 14 days left. But some irretation on bladder. I feel urine in bladder. What should I do.
I am 18 years old and my breasts are different in size right one is larger that left one. Sometimes my nipple gets cut on it. Is it breast cancer?
She have got lumps in her breast. They have become tight and its painful. I have consulted to a doc and he has given medicine. I want to know is there any oil for breast massage to relive pain and for reducing lump. Age 19.
Dear Doctor, My uncle (85 Yrs) badly suffering from posted Gland (enlarged) problem causing urine came out unconsciously. Recently he was admitted in hospital. After completion of all check up doctor advised for operation. But we are not ready for operation due to his age factor. Pl. Let me know whether it can be cured by Ayurveda, If yes then cost of the same.
Suffering with difficulty with urinating fully, was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis, doctor prescribe me silodosin 4 mg tablet for lifetime. Ultrasound scan shows prostate 19gms, in this size prostate can block urine? Is size is normal or not? Thanks.
Hello I am sagar of 19 I usually smoke 2 to 3 cigarettes a day . I did smoking from past 2 months . All I want to know is I am feeling a little pain in my chest , in the middle of the chest . The pain is felt in the bone ,in the middle of the chest from where ribs starts. Please suggest me any measure or is that is any symptoms of any health related problem ! And another question is . Is there any risk of developing lungs cancer ? And also tell me the exercise to neglect the effects of smoking without giving it up. thanks Sagar Srivastav.
How to prevent cancer in early stages? And also suggest which foods are given strength and energy for suffering with cancer.
Regular medical checkups and tests can be very helpful in prevention of cancer and growth of malignant cells or tumours. With the increase in the rates of cervical cancer, gynaecological checkups are of utmost need. For effective cervical cancer prevention, Pap smear bears the maximum number of success rates.
Pap smear is a medical procedure that helps to detect cancer or signs of other cervical infections. The Pap smear test however cannot detect ovarian cell cancer or uterine cancer. It is known to detect changes only in the vaginal cells and cervical dysplasia. Cervical dysplasia refers to the growth of pre-cancerous cells.
How this test is conducted?
1. Pap smear is conducted when the woman is not menstruating.
2. An instrument called speculum is inserted into one’s vagina to be able to access the cervix more easily.
3. Pap smear involves the collection of sample cells from the outer cervix area.
4. Cervical brush is inserted into the speculum and the sample cells are collected.
5. Then, the samples are put on a glass slide for further evaluation.
6. The Pap smear procedure takes only a few minutes bu can prevent serious medical problems in the long run.
7. The Pap smear is not a painful procedure, though it may be slightly uncomfortable for a few minutes only.
Who can undergo Pap smear?
1. Women can undergo Pap smear procedures once they are of 21 years of age and are generally sexually active
2. Women can go for pap smears up to the age of 70
3. Pap smears should be conducted preferably every two or three years
4. Women aged 65 and above and who have had no abnormalities in the last three consecutive tests, may stop taking pap smears
5. Before undergoing the test, it is important to stop douching and using vaginal creams for at least 2 days.
6. If there has been a case of multiple and frequent change of sexual partners, then you must go for Pap smear frequently
7. Women with weak immune system and who bear the risk of HIV Aids
8. Women who are heavy smokers