Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. M NageshwarYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. Sir if I walk for some times also I will have lots of limbs pain sir please help me to get out of it please answer sir.
I have been pain since last 2 week in my lower side of left chest. And sometimes it's huge, even I can't move my left arm also due to pain. Is it gastric problem or else?
My leg is paining when I am running can't have solutions need help so I can run and become solder I have to become this its my dream.
It is rheumatoid arthritis. Every joint swells and my mother suffers severe pain. Specially foot joints, finger joints and hand joints. Though treatment is going on some time it is unmanageable. Dr. Have prescribed steroids. Is it safe to continue?
Mere foot hai woh sida nahi hai matlb jo knees hai woh bhar ki taraf aai huii haiii. Sayad yeh mere khade rahne kI vajh se ho sakta hai. So what I do now.
There is high stifness & pain in muscles of my left arm. I canot raise this arm freely. There is pain in shoulder & near neck.
I am 30 years old male, I have back pain within 6 months. Still is painful. So please help me what I need to do?
The gap in my right knee has narrowed. I have been taking medicines but in vain. Doctor is suggesting me surgery. I think knee arthroscopy. Kindly suggest me what to do. How risky is knee arthroscopy n wat are the probability that it will be cured.
I am 63 years old. My x-ray of left shoulder ap view indicates" sclerosis in the greater tuberosity, no evidence of bone injury. I find difficulty, at times, in raising the left hand. What does these indicate and what is the treatment necessary? please advise.
I have pain in left knee for past few days its pain internally there's a little swelling but I feel nothing difficult in walking and daily routine exercise so what should I do please advice me.
I am 59 years old male I have back pain in lower part of my back. I asked many doctor but no relief I got. For last month it increases too much. So doctor please tell me some exercise to get relief.
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
2. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
3. Weight control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
1. According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
2. Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
3. To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
4. Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as back-bends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture.