Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. NagabhushanamYour feedback matters!
Skin cancer has two forms, melanoma and basal cell carcinoma. While the latter could be easily treated and cured, the former is hard to get rid of. Like all other forms of cancer, skin cancer can be easily treated if detected in its early stages. Ayurvedic medicines are known to cure and manage cancer for ages. Also checkout Ayurvedic remedies for healthy Hair.
Here is a list of 10 Ayurvedic medicines that can help in fighting skin cancer.
- Aloe vera: It has numerous skin benefits. For starters, it is considered to be a natural sun skin protector. It protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. It stops the production of carcinogen and helps the body to heal faster from cancer.
- Flaxseeds: Apart from being rich in dietary fibre, this seed contains fatty acid micronutrients and lignans. The latter has the ability to stop the cancerous cells from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Astralagus: Astralagus has multiple health benefits. It not only helps to boost the immune system, but helps the body produce skin cancer agents.
- Turmeric: This is one of the oldest Ayurvedic herbs that combat a lot of diseases. Turmeric has a crucial component known as the curcumin. It is an extremely powerful antioxidant that has the capability to stop the growth of cancerous cells.
- Bilberry: Due to the availability of free radicals, bilberry tea can counter skin cancer and helps minimise the damage caused by the cancer cells. They are a strong antioxidant and help the body to recover quickly.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn berries are strong antioxidants that not only stop the growth of cancer cells, but prevent them from affecting other organs of the body. This fruit should only be consumed if the patient is taking betablockers.
- Artemisia: Commonly known as sweet wormwood, artemisia has a compound known as the artemisinin. Studies have shown that artemisinin can stop the cancer from spreading. Being non-toxic in nature, they have no side effects at all.
- Scutellaria: More commonly known as the Chinese herb, this Ayurvedic herb stops the progression of skin cancer into further stages. They contain a compound known as the flavonoids, which are known to be an anticancer agent.
- Saffron: Saffron has the unique property of slowing down skin cancer growth. Saffron can be applied in the form of extracts in small quantities to get best results.
Hi sir my penis was bent and smaller in size how to straight my penis and in my penis under skin small pimples are their they are irritation to say and increasing day day how can I cure mg problem.
Ringworm (Dermatophytosis) is a contagious disease, which affects the skin, nails and scalp. It is a fungal infection that can affect diverse areas of your body gravely. Tinea is a medical term for ringworm. It is not a life-threatening or fatal condition as such. It can very easily be treated with homeopathic treatments, all of which will have to prescribed by a doctor specifically. This skin condition is especially normal among teenagers. This condition is not that serious till the time it affects the scalp severely. There are distinctive sorts of ringworm influencing every body part.
Homeopathic cures the contagious disease and turns on the melanin creating cells in the skin. This further enhances the surface of the skin, trims down growth of new patches, and gradually returns to its typical condition without leaving any pigmentation or scars. As Homeopathy treats the scalp ringworms from the inside, when the protected treatment is finished successfully, it is impossible that the patches return again as compared to other kinds of treatments. Homeopathic cures are regular, delicate, safe and simple to take. The treatment might seem like it is not showing immediate effects but it will gradually eradicate the disease from its roots so that it never grows back.
Homeopathy is based on the standard of 'like curing like'. This means that the homeopath takes a touch of the plant material, deactivates it and simply uses it like an antibody or a vaccine. He or she infuses the patient's body with little amounts of it. Most effective and mainstream homeopathy solutions for treating scalp ringworm are:
- Sepia: Sepia is acquired from squid's ink as contact with the ink creates the same symptoms as those delivered by the ringworms. The expert will put forward a few questions including those about your eating routine, past ailments, how often the ringworm has happened, and your capacity to handle the heat, cold and so forth. He or she will then recommend Sepia in the right intensity depending on your answers to the above-mentioned questions. Sepia is a very effective homeopathic solution for treating ringworms in children especially the individuals who tend to sweat a lot, especially during the evening.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an extremely powerful homeopathic cure used for treating ringworms in the scalp. It is a perfect medicine for when the scalp ringworm infections cause itching, hair loss, pus discharge, blisters and sores. Sulfur based homeopathy creams can also be used on the scalp to get rid of the ringworm.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This homeopathy solution for ringworm is usually obtained by refining poison ivy leaves overnight. They are distilled for hours. Poison ivy additionally delivers same symptoms as those of ringworm, so Rhus Tox is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating scalp ringworm side effects like burning sensations, pain in the scalp, continuous itching and so on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 67 years old - Male. I am having itching at anus (round the anus) and also two sides of thigh and also on the skin of testicles. I am regularly cleaning with dettol soap after passing stools. Sometimes after rubbing with nails red spots are coming. I am not able to control the itching. I used Hedansa medicine also. Please advise me what to do?
My father is having deep vein thrombosis or clots in right limb. Rightnow he is taking warfarin since last two months. His PT/INR is now 1.7. As in Afghanistan, the medical field and doctors are very weak. I'm worried if these clots got free and dad face any heart attack then no doctor knows how to save such a patient. My question is that what would be safer way to treat blood clots of my dad. Even if that would be outside Afghanistan, I am interested to know the treatment?
Mere face pe bahut se baal h.jiski wajah se face thoda dull lgta hai. Kya kru jisse face pe baal km ho jae. Please jo b solution btaiyega wo kb tk proper result dega ye b bta dijiyega please Thank you.
I get pimples on my face when ever I eat oily food like junk food from outside, I tried many lotions, face packs to my face but no use so can you help me out sir.
I have a antibacterial problem on our skin, I have red spot in our total body. I have consultate two doctors but no effect, I have some advice to u.
In my face dark sport I just want to clear my darkness in my face so please advice me how can remove.
What is the procedure to get a fair skin? I have tried many cosmetic products for men available in the market but shows no results. Some says that skin complexion doesn't change. Is that true? Is there any possibility to get my complexion change .What method should I follow ?
Hi Doctor, I had total thyroidectomy a month ago parathyroids were preserved, I am using 1000 mg of Calcium supplement with vitamin3, I started feeling something crawling under my skin on legs slight tightness on face what could be the reason? Do I need to get any blood test checked?
Sir, I have a problem now my lips colour is black. I do not know what ido. I want my old lips colour red. Please help me doctor.
Swimming is the better exercise. However after swimming in Club maintained swimming pool regularly, my skin is becoming dark. Not just mine, I have noticed this with other members as well, who swim regularly.
My daughter is 30 years n suffering pod since 16 years she has put on weight 120 kgs lost all her hair become dark. What is the best solution for this cure is there operation that can b done.
I am 19th year male. My face skin sometimes oily and sometimes dry what can I do?. And my skin is allegetic also.
Pitted keratolysis is a skin condition that affects the soles of your feet. As a result of this disease, the skin on the forefoot or heel turns white with pitted clusters. This is often accompanied by an offensive odor and is worse when the skin is wet. This odor is the main reason patients seek treatment for this skin condition. If left untreated, this can last for many years.
People who suffer from excessive sweating and those who wear closed shoes for extended durations have a high risk of suffering from this condition. Pitted Keratolysis is a bacterial infection where the bacteria multiply in moist conditions and release enzymes that destroy the horny cells of the foot soles.
With time, this turns into characteristic crater like pits on the skin. They also produce sulphur compounds simultaneously that lead to the odor.
Treatment for this skin condition can be categorized under medicinal treatments and home remedies.
- One of the ways to treat this disease is to treat the hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating that triggers it.
- Topical fusidic acid ointments or clotrimazole ointments can also provide some relief.
- Your doctor may also prescribe oral antibiotics to clear stubborn lesions.
- Other treatment options include anti-bacterial soap and injectable botulinum toxin. Using a strong antiperspirant with aluminum chloride can also resolve the issue.
- The first thing you must do if you suffer from this condition is keep your feet dry. Wearing socks with your shoes is a good idea as this keeps your feet dry and ventilated. Thus, keeping the bacteria from multiplying. After having a bath, pay special attention to drying your feet. You could even use a hair dryer on your feet.
- Wash your feet with soap and water at least twice a day. You could also use an antiseptic cleanser or antibacterial soap.
- Try and reduce the number of hours you wear closed shoes. Whenever possible, wear open toed sandals. Do not wear the same shoes for two days in a row without giving them time to dry out.
- If possible, change your socks at least once in the day.
- Do not share footwear or towels with anyone else.
- Apply antiperspirants to the soles of your feet.
- Soak your feet in half a bucket of water with 15-20 drops of tea tree oil.
Exclusive – Facial Rejuvenation Without Surgery
The 8-point facelift is a comprehensive, non-invasive rejuvenation programme which is offered by Dr Vivek Mehta at Pulastya Skin Clinic & Laser Centre, New Delhi. Developed by Dr Mauricio de Maio from Brazil the "8 Point Approach" is a revolutionary new way to achieving a non-surgical face lift without any downtime. In fact, this technique is now our most popular treatment.
The concept of restoring volume and structure in the face to give the skin the support it needs is now very well-established – the days of just filling lines and creases should be long gone. Better understanding of the compartments of the face and the patterns of volume loss has meant that our ability to rejuvenate and beautify the face has become much more sophisticated.
Lifting Effect with Dermal Fillers
The 8-point facelift is a technique for creating a lifting effect using the smallest amount of dermal filler material.
It is a subtle and elegant method which can deliver a very pleasing effect:
-looks and feels very natural – not a ‘fake’ or ‘over-done’ look
-enhances and lifts the structure, shape and dynamics of the face
-also smooths the skin, reducing lines and wrinkles
-gives a general brightening effect
-reduces of dark circles or under-eye hollows
-offers improvement in the jowl and jawline.
-helps skin look younger for longer
The 8 point treatment encompasses:
-cheek structure, volume and definition
-tear troughs, which can create a tired appearance
-nose to mouth contours
-jowl area and jawline
Is It Right For Me?
The “8-point facelift” is ideal for patients who have a little skin laxity. If you are over the age of 35 it is almost certain that you would see a benefit with this. Often a very subtle treatment can have a striking effect and in addition, it will help keep your skin in good condition for the longer term.
If there is more severe laxity then a good result is still achievable but more filler material and a different technique may be required for best results.
Is It Expensive?
The 8-point facelift is the most cost-effective method we have found for delivering results with a minimal use of injectable product. The skill is in knowing where and how to place the injections in order to influence the facial structure.
How Fast Does It Work?
As the 8-point facelift uses facial filler injections, the effects are immediate. Patients are always surprised just how much difference a few tiny injections can make.
What About After-Effects?
Using top brand modern fillers means that most of the time there are minimal or no after-effects. A little short term swelling or bruising is possible and the pin pricks where the injections are placed may show, but there are very short term effects which are easily disguised with makeup.