Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M N RaoYour feedback matters!
Good evening doctor, I am 25 year male I am having problem that my face always remain oily and having pimples also which creates dark spots on my face please suggest what should I do?
I do gym, and for protein purpose I was thinking of adding eggs in my diet chart. But I have heard that eggs causes acne and pimples. Is it true?
My hair is falling like hell and due to this I am suffering from headache, what to do suggest me something.
I have dandruff in my head and now I am losing my hear. I had used many shampoos and oils. Can you help me for this?
I am 18 years old and having hairloss and white hair please I need some suggestions to control my white hair and hairloss.
I have small bubbles on my finger tip or in palm and they burst after sometime and they filled with liquid and cause rashes on hand and very uncomfortable pain sir what can I do for that.
My mother recently occurred the hair disease like "alopecia areata" .but my mother don't have any allergies. This hair disease is occurred at only one place on head and that area hairs are removed .for these reason we want to take treatment for this disease .suggest me which treatment is cured for this.
How to grow beard faster plzz suggest some home mad tips to grow my beard fast I'm 20 years old and want to grow beard.
I am a 21 year old guy. I have had issues with my face (pimples and acne) from my teenage. I have tried several ways to minimize it but nothing has worked. I have used various face washes n all. I drink water a lot too. I just want a medical solution to my pimples its getting worse day by day. My age is 21 right now. N I have a healthy lifestyle I do not eat junk foods and I workout daily in the gym. I just want a medical solution from anyone. please help me.
Sir my hairs are falling continues for 6 month what can I do sir please ans me plzzz im waiting for your answer.
Alcohol allergies. I am suffering alcohol allergic even a small sip of beer or drink can cause symptoms HIVES, nose and mouth swell ,stomach cramps and nausea ,fast heartbeat, breath problem. What's should I do?
I am 20 year old women, I have some serious hair problem like hair fall, hair breakage and hair growthing and I am so frustrated and facing some problem in my life with my less hair Please suggest me for better treatment and I will be helpful to you.
I have so many pimple problem, I had take isotroin 20 capsule for 3 months, bt now again some rashes came out on my face, please tell some medicine name, I need help.
I have very thick hair from top to bottom. I want to know the cost or hair removal laser treatment total body and only hands also.
Acne is a name used for clogged pores caused by over production of sebum (otherwise called whiteheads and blackheads), pimples, knobs, cysts or sores that can show up on the face, neck, shoulders, chest, back, upper arms and upper legs. Most adolescents and many grown-ups experience the ill effects of acne for a period of time. The condition is not confined to any age, race, or sex. It influences a huge number of individuals over the world and most commonly affects adolescents. The most serious issues with acne include the outbreak of pimples and the scars they leave, which makes the face look unpleasant.
Here are a few ways to treat your acne problem:
- Make a cinnamon and honey mask: Honey is sticky, and cinnamon is fiery, and it appears as though they are both things you would want to avoid from getting close to your skin. Yet, while it might sound unusual, honey and cinnamon make an incredible combo with regards to skin inflammation or acne. Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, so it can prevent microscopic organisms from getting out of control.
- A paste of milk and yogurt: While there is a considerable amount of debate around dairy items bringing about acne on the skin, it appears that milk can improve your outbreak of acne and clear the skin tone.
- Throw together a few egg whites: Egg whites are a simple and reasonable approach to decrease acne and blur scars left by terrible blemishes. The reason people have observed egg whites to be useful for their skin is on account of the fact that they are packed with proteins and vitamins that both battle acne and remake your skin cells.
- Papaya: Raw and plain papaya is an all-common acne cure that evacuates dead skin cells and overabundant lipids from the surface of the skin, leaving it delicate and smooth.
- Blend strawberries and honey: Honey and strawberries are a good solution for acne problems. These ingredients can also be found in exfoliators and scrubs. A mixture honey and strawberries is a purely natural scrub and cleanser.
- Aloe for skin inflammation: Aloe Vera gel can be utilized with different things to battle the problem of acne, however, it really is great all alone also. Not just is the aloe soothing on the skin, it acts as a calming, anti-inflammatory agent that reduces redness and swelling. It additionally has antibacterial properties.
- Dab some lemon juice: Lemon juice can help one in getting rid of acne for various reasons. It is rich in vitamin C, which is useful for all types of skin. It is a citrus extract, so it also exfoliates the skin and keeps it glowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.