Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M N RajuYour feedback matters!
Hello My age is 19 years old. Actually my upper body is slim but my thighs and hip is very heavy. Please suggest me something to lose some weight.
My hairstyle is worse so how to change my hair healthy and shiny If I do bald is it possible to get healthy hair.
A boil has developed since last 2 days on buttock 4/5" from anus. Slightly painful on sitting. Kindly suggest a medicine.
Doctor I am 19 years old student I had abort pregnancy twice last year, first with medical abortion and second through surgical method. Now I am one month pregnant for the third time my last periods was on 18 January 2016. Is third abortion save for me and my future pregnancy? What should I do doctor please help me?
The baby seems to have infantile seizures from 3 months on wards. Doctors advised tabs to control the seizures.The medicines seem to slow down the development of the baby. Please advise how long these seizures will continue and how to come out of the medication so that normal growth will happen.
Hi doctor, I am a boy my age is 16, Doc my many hairs are white, I consulted homeopathy but did not got any solution I request to suggest me something as I am very worried. Please help. Many people told that the white hairs will not turn black again so I thought of hair transplant, please help me doc and guide and suggest me for hair transplant.
Motherhood is a gift and though every woman understands this, only those who are infertile, really yearn for it. There are several reasons why some women aren’t able to conceive a baby naturally. One of the most common reasons is a blocked fallopian tube, in fact; almost 20% of female infertility cases are due to this cause. The good news, however, is that it is treatable.
Fallopian tubes are essentially two pipe like tubes surrounding the uterus that act as a transport mechanism between the sperm and the fertilised egg. If there is an obstruction in any of the tubes, the sperm won’t be able to reach the egg and hence forming an embryo will effectively be impossible.
There are several reasons why fallopian tubes may be blocked:
- Infection: Some of the most frequent cases that doctors witness on day to day basis is of blocked fallopian tubes that are caused due to an infection in the area. These could range from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection of the uterus (womb), ovaries and fallopian tubes, causing tissues to stick together, forming obstructions in your tubes. Severe cases may lead to pus filled abscesses developing in the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: A condition where parts of your uterus lining grow in other areas besides the uterus, such as fallopian tubes or ovaries.
- Hydrosalpinx: Formation of fluid inside the fallopian tubes is also known as distal tubal occlusion in medical terms. It can be treated through a surgical procedure called salpingectomy. Scar tissue, adhesions and damaged tube ends that may be caused through previous injury or surgery.
If you’re diagnosed with obstruction of fallopian tubes, don’t lose heart. Ask gynaecologist to recommend the right treatment protocol, that will help you to conceive soon. They will conduct a laparoscopy, which is a surgical procedure to look inside your pelvic area and at your fallopian tubes to suggest the necessary course of action. Some of the options may include the following:
- IVF: In vitro fertilisation is one of the most common procedures to help you conceive. It is a non-invasive technique which is safe and effective.
- Tubal surgery: Depending on the position and extent of the fallopian tube blockage, tubal procedures can be done using microsurgical techniques, wherein the blocked or infected portion of the tube is removed and the two healthy ends of the tube are then joined.
- Medication: In cases of infection, over-the-counter medication or hormones may be given to the patient.
Though being a mother is a wonderful feeling, do not consider yourself unfortunate if you can’t conceive. Think of it as an opportunity presented to you, to adopt a child and to make his or her life complete. Motherhood can come in all forms, so be ready to embrace it in any way.