Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M N RajuYour feedback matters!
My age 29 years female when I am passing urine I am getting severe pain please sugest good medicine.
My triglycerides 184 mg/dl. Fasting sugar 103 mg PP sugar 172 Mg/dl. Prostatoegaly 50 cc. BP 160/90. I am taking Olmetrack AM for BP. Whether any medicine to be taken for elevated Triglycerides/ PP sugar. I am taking Veltam 0.4 for enlarged prostate. Pl advise.
Hi Recently about two weeks ago I got a swelling in the left testicle and I consulted a Dr. and he told that it's an orchitis and gave me levofloxin 500 each for 5 day! Now a days I get some mild pain in the left testicle while walking for around 30 sec and then go away! Also I can feel a bigger nerve above the left testicle rather than that of right! Is it testicle torsion? Or what is it?
I seem to have injured my right knee. I feel very slight pain when I sit cross legged. Ironically there is no pain when I do squats lunges or even when I run walk or climb stairs. The pain sort of feels similar to when one stretches an unprepared muscle.
Actually I have pain only in my right side of head which also creating pain in my eyes too so can you tell wats this.
Delusional disorder refers to the condition in which an individual experiences non-bizarre delusions that are beliefs in things that aren't actually true. The delusions involve situations that take place in real life like being deceived or stalked, conspired against, etc but in actuality, these situations may be highly exaggerated or not true at all as they involve the misinterpretation of experiences or observations. This health problem tends to take place during the middle or later part of your life and is said to affect women more than men.
What are the symptoms associated with this condition?
There are certain signs that you can look out for to easily identify this condition and there are:
- Delusional thoughts lasting one month and above
- Lack of schizophrenia symptoms except delusions associated with the olfactory and tactile systems
- One's behavior and normal functioning doesn't witness any kind of impairment
- Duration of mood symptoms is short compared to the length of the delusions
- Disorder is not brought on by the use of substances or any medical condition
- Commencement of the disorder can vary from teenage years to later part of adulthood
What causes it to happen?
The root cause of the disorder is still not known, but experts are of the opinion that a variety of biological, genetic, environmental and psychological factors can cause it to occur.
Some of these causes include:
- Genetics: It's said that this disorder can be passed on from parents to children. Additionally, it's more common in individuals whose family members suffer from schizophrenia or one of its types.
- Psychological/ environmental: In addition to drug and alcohol abuse, delusional disorder can also be set off by stress.
- Biological: Abnormalities in certain parts of the brain can lead to this problem. Areas of brain associated with thinking and perception have been found to be connected to delusional symptoms.