Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.N.RajuYour feedback matters!
I am 31+ old male. I am unmarried. I am a nervous boy and I tried often. I think I have sperm problem. I practice, sharvangasana, halasana, dhanurasana & chakrasana. Lastly after diner I practice vajrasana. Is it cure my all disorder?
Hi doctor. Its me Nitu. I am unmarried n I think I am suffering from Menorrhagia. My period duration is 7 days to 10 days. I am very worried about it. Will it effect on my married life. How I'll cure it. Waiting for your reply thanks.
I am 16 years old and I have a head ache problem I also have spectacles from a very log age. I often visit to doctors but my problem is not cured. Please give me some suggestions to reduce or improve the following.
Hi. I am 20 years I use to have vomiting in morning doc told me its due to acidity. After having my breakfast I use to have vomiting. Or after eating my lunch or dinner I fell like vomiting. I had all my test whether its chest lungs but nothing came out I am just having allergy. and sinus little bit. Few doc told me girls log ka vomiting sicological hota h we do not have the reason. But what should I do. I have to attend my classes I have to study. Please help. Because of me my parents are also upset. and me too. please suggest something to me.
Doc, I have a deviated nasal septum and I want to operate it. How much it would cost me and how much time it would take to recover. Is there any complication in surgery or its totally safe.
I am 32 years old male. I have the problem of hair fall for past years. Now I get bald head. Hair fall problem is not stop till now what should I do.
My mom has a severe rheumatoid arthritis. She has been to an excellent docs but not yet cured. She is suffering from bad pains. Would like to know dos and do nots for that. Will exercise help? Which exercise? How long it can help? Which food to avoid? Which food to eat. Please help me with the same. I will be really thankful to you
I get pain in my head when I started studying and feel sleepy what should I do to increase my concentration.
I am a 26 years male I have met a accident a few days back and I have swelling I ssues with my ankle. Do you have any solution for it. Kindly reply me.
My periods are not happening in the time. N when I go through my period days I suffer from severe stomach ache.
Sugary foods and drinks can cause tooth decay, especially if you eat them between meals. The longer the sugary food is in contact with the teeth, the more damage it can cause. The sugars found naturally in whole fruit are less likely to cause tooth decay because the sugars are contained within the structure of the fruit. Sugars are also added to a wide range of foods, such as sweets, cakes, biscuits, chocolate, and some fizzy drinks and juice drinks. These are the sugary foods that we should cut down on.
Tips to cut down on sugars
For a healthy, balanced diet, cut down on foods and drinks containing added sugars.
Instead of sugary fizzy drinks and juice drinks, go for water or unsweetened fruit juice
Swap cakes or biscuits for a currant bun, scone or some malt loaf with low-fat spread.
If you take sugar in hot drinks or add sugar to your breakfast cereal, gradually reduce the amount until you can cut it out altogether.
Rather than spreading jam, marmalade, syrup, treacle or honey on your toast, try a low-fat spread, sliced banana or low-fat cream cheese instead.
Check nutrition labels to help you pick the foods with less added sugar, or go for the low-sugar version.
Try halving the sugar you use in your recipes - it works for most things except jam and ice cream.
Choose wholegrain breakfast cereals, but not those coated with sugar or honey.
Hello I am suffering from far sightedness and my spactles power is as:- Right eye= -2.25 Left eye= -1.50 Please tell me how can I improve my eye sight.
I regularly take 100mcg thyronorm tab. But my thyroid symptoms never goes even when my levels are normal. So do I need t3 tablets along with thyronorm so that symptoms go? symptoms-swelling, brain fog, dry hairs, low energy. These remain same even on normal levels. They never goes. Why they are not going? do I need t3 tab also. Age-18, male.
I have a spatecals in 5 years some changes are occurred. The site is increased are not I am clarify that what you should to do?
Hi I had unprotected intercourse last month and I had ipill within an hour and I got period after two days of taking ipill, but the problem is I didn't get this month period and I am worried, please advice.
Lasting longer in bed is something you never want to compromise on; as it may lead to self-esteem issues and a feeling of insecurity. Exercises help in building endurance and help you to stand the test of time. It also assists you in building your strength to power your way through the moves. Lasting longer also means increased chances of your partner climaxing.
The exercises that will help you last longer in bed are:
- Plank: The plank is one of the best exercises for core strength. In addition to your mid section, it also works the quadriceps, buttocks and the hamstrings. Increased core strength would mean you can try out various sex positions.
- Deadlifts: Deadlift is an exercise that works the entire body as it helps in building strength. It works the lower back, legs and the forearms to pack on size and build strength.
- Push ups: Push-ups are basic exercises that you can employ to build upper body strength. They can be done anywhere without any equipment; they are also good for your core strength. Make sure you do the exercise with proper form to reap the benefits.
- Squats: Squat is an exercise to build strength in the lower body consisting of the buttocks, thighs and the hamstrings. It also builds hip flexibility, which means you can carry out complex and unusual sex positions like the advanced crab walk. It also implies more thrusting power during the insertion of the penis.
- Bicep curls: Building strength in the arms will help you in executing positions like the “bodybuilder” with ease. Various positions that require arm endurance will also be easier to perform.
- Running: Running builds stamina and helps you lose fat. Make sure to add running to your regimen to increase aerobic endurance in the body which will help you to last longer.
- Bridge: Bridge is a bodyweight exercise to build strength in the lower back, hamstrings and the calves. Try to hold the bridge for a minute, rest for 30 seconds and repeat the procedure six times. Building strength in the buttocks and the hamstrings would make complex positions like the cowgirl a cakewalk.