Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Does face bleach, once a month effect the texture of the skin, does it make it hard? What should be the companion with face bleach - facial or tan pack or anything else? Does doctors recommend face bleach?
I have pimples problem on my face, my face is almost covered bit hulk size pimples it makes me look ugly, I use many facewash like gagnier, himalaya but nothing works the pimples are the same, I get pissed of and pinch my pimples, a yellow puke comes out and makes my face look even more uglier with black spots, so plzzz somebody help me or else no one going to Marry me.
Hello. Doctor my name is Fatima n I am 22 years old. Before one year I used skin shine cream but I quit this cream. Now I use few days Skin bless lite cream. Can I use this cream for best result. And skin bless cream are any side effects?
My mom had breast cancer and she was operated on the left breast and the doctor said her lymph node were positive Now I would like to ask you Doctor that her left hand is swollen and I would like to know how to reduce the swelling and the pain in her hand because of the swelling.
My face looks fair at home after cleaning but outdoors it looks darker. I use soap of Patanjali and apply face cream. Please give some tips.
Hello doctor Now my skin is going to dark. How can I get some fairness on my skin. And my face was with full off pimples pores, marks. How can I take relief from it?
My wife facing melasma type problem on her face. She used many type of cream but not result. Now she want to use hydroquinone cream. I want to know this type of cream is good for removing melasma problem?
I have acne scars on my face. Skin is too oily. Acne problem cured. But he scars are still there. What should I do to remove these scars.
Hello doctor tell me some tips How to enhance the skin colour naturally I mean for white skin and to control oil skin thank you.
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.