Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Madhavi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M MadhaviYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old n my girlfriend is of 19 years old we often went to foreplay but now she wants me to satisfy her going to intercourse. The most important part of our relationship is we both are yet not settle in career. I tried to convince her abt unwanted pregnancy but her response was as there are hundreds of methods to avoid pregnancy look for any. We both love each other a lot. How Can we avoid pregnancy. Is there any sure method. She is not comfortable with condoms so what should we look ahead in order to avoid pregnancy n also guide us about vaginal bleeding while loosing virginity. Is unwanted 72 tablet surely works 100%
I am using mefcon spas on every period to reduce bad cramps. I usually take 2 tablets. Is it harmful or cause any side effect?
Lychee prevents various health conditions:
1. Cancer: flavones, quercitin and kaempferol present in lychee prevents the formation of cancer cells.
2. Heart disease: lychee has antioxidant vitamin c which lowers the blood pressure. Since it is rich in fiber content, it prevents the formation of fat; this in turn will promote cardiovascular health. Consumption of this fruit will result in the increase of good cholesterol and decrease of bad cholesterol. This will reduce the chances of heart attack, stroke and hypertension. Potassium present in this fruit is also great for the heart.
3. Digestion and bowel movements:
Lychee contains pectin and dietary fiber which are important for healthy bowel movement. Water content in this fruit also helps in preventing constipation. Healthy bowel movements are necessary to rule out diseases like pile and colon cancer.
4. Bones: lychee contains a wide range of nutrients including phosphorus, manganese, zinc, copper and magnesium, which strengthen bones. It boosts the effectiveness of vitamin d, which in turn increases the absorption of calcium. This is necessary to maintain strong bones.
6. Immunity: vitamin c is lost in the form of body sweat, stool and urine. A 100 g of this fruit contains 71.5 mg of vitamin c. Hence, this fruit is a good source of antioxidant which supports the immune system. Lychee is great to rule out cough, cold and flu.
7. Blood circulation: lychee is rich in oligonol which improves blood circulation by relaxing blood vessels. Oligonol reduces platelet aggregation which regulates blood circulation.
8. Anemia: this fruit is packed with minerals like iron, folate, copper, manganese and magnesium, which play an important role in the production of red blood cells. Also this fruit contains vitamin c which helps the body in absorption of iron.
9. Free radicals: this fruit contains vitamin c which is used to fight free radicals that cause acne, pimple and blemishes. Antioxidants present in lychee keeps the skin glowing.