Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Madhavi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M MadhaviYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I had PCOD before. And I realized that my both breasts hurts when pressed, even when I sleep facing my stomach on bed. I checked what the problem is by self examining my breast by pressing it. And I realised It has developed thickened tissue. Is it normal?
Uterine fibroid of 18 mm seen in pelvic ultrasound in 8 weeks of pregnancy. What may be the effect of this fibroids in my pregnancy?
Hello doctor, today I have done my ovulation study my doctor suggested me to do that so the result come is that my eggs are 9mm n today is 10th day of my menses. I wanna know can I get pregnant asap, and does the egg size matter to get pregnant and if yes then pls suggest me what all I need to do and eat to get my eggs to grow healthy and to grow faster. My doctor called me on 12th and 14th day too to check the growth. Please help me out so that I can increase the size of egg before my next visit. Doc please rpl me so that it help me a useful way. Thanks.
Zinc deficiency is one epidemic that people are mostly unaware of. As per the data shared by World Health Organization, around 31% of the world population is suffering from zinc deficiency. The problem is also ranked 5th in the leading factors that cause several diseases. It is also a primary reason why underdeveloped nations suffer from high mortality rate as zinc deficiency is associated with child pneumonia and diarrhea.
Every person, young or old, needs to have a regular intake of zinc for a healthy life, which it is known as an essential nutrient. It is also present in every cell, tissue, bone and fluid in the human body; zinc is especially prevalent in male semen and prostate glands.
Common Symptoms Of Zinc Deficiency
Unfortunately, millions of people suffering from zinc deficiency are unaware of their condition. However, looking out for certain key indicators can help in identifying the problem before it becomes severe. Here are the common symptoms of zinc deficiency that everyone must look out for:
- Poor Neurological Function- Zinc is an absolute necessity for neuropsychologic performance and growth. Low levels of zinc lead to attention disorders in infants, which may persist till the adulthood. But, it doesn’t mean you will start pumping your kids with an overdose of zinc. It has been found that zinc is absorbed best with other nutrients and especially when taken with whole foods.
- Weak Immunity- Your immune function works best when it has an adequate amount of zinc. It is vital for the growth of T-Cell and differentiating white blood cells to keep diseases at bay. Zinc is also necessary for the structural component of the hormone receptors. They contribute exponentially to have a healthy and balanced immune function.
- Diarrhea & Leaky Gut- Impaired immunity causes zinc deficiency diarrhea, which can become a persistent health problem. Every year diarrhea affects nearly 2 million children worldwide, and most of them are suspected to have a zinc deficiency and bacterial infection. Leaky gut, also called intestinal permeability can lead to a slew of health problems like skin allergies, thyroid problems, and nutrient malabsorption.
Zinc Rich Foods You Must Include In Your Diet
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms shared above, then you might be suffering from the zinc deficiency. To improve the level of zinc in your body, you can either take all natural zinc supplements. But, supplements usually contain several forms of zinc like zinc sulfate, zinc acetate and more. Thus, it is better to include the below-shared foods in your diet, which contain a high amount of zinc:
My gf is 27 years 6 months old her last period was on 15th June 2017 we have sex few days back but not intercourse I have done only finger in her pussy now my question is that she has a blood today in her toilet while doing bathroom what is the main reason behind that I am worried a lot Please concern.
Hello doc, at time of menstrual periods. Is it ok if we love each other nd hug each other? please suggest me.
Dear sexologist, yeh baat boliye. Jurur. Married ke baad jo sex karta hai. Wo han child hogta hai. Isse koi puchna nahi he. Jo sex nahi karta hai. Wohan child kaise hota hai. Iss bare mein boliye. Mera father ke bada bhaiya ka child nahi huaa tha. Aisa kyun problems the. Jo wohan ka child nahi huaa tha. Mera aur bhi uncle ka child nahi huaa tha. So yeh ek serious matter he yahan.
I had missed my periods for this month. Some times I have irregular periods. As I got physical with my partner this time, so I did a pregnancy test at home n it was positive. Few days back around 6 or 7 may I had an ultrasound and a urine test for some other medical issues.In which it was detected that I am having urine infection and ovaries are little bit swollen. Please advise what to do. Am I pregnant or not as I got an ultrasound also before. Also my breasts have little bit increased. Can it be because I had an injection of vitamin d. Or coz of pregnancy.
25th December, an excellent time to celebrate love with your family and close ones. It is one of the most widely celebrated festivals around the world. From decorating homes with lights to erecting Christmas trees or organizing a special meal, there is no end to the celebrations. Christmas celebrations in India are no longer limited to the Christians, people from all religions engage in the festivities. Children, in particular, enjoy this time of year as they are often showered with gifts from parents and elders in the family.
Wine an essential ingredient of Christmas
No festival is ever complete without a hearty meal. The Christmas meal often consists of turkey, plum cakes, pies, gingerbreads, chicken dishes and most importantly wine. Since, the turkey is a white meat it is light enough to be paired with white wines, and very flavorful at the same time to be paired with delicate red wines. Apart from being an essential on the meal table, a whine toast holds high regard for Christians during Christmas. It is the Last Supper that Jesus shared with his Apostles in Jerusalem just before his crucifixion. Apart from its significance to Christians and its importance with meals, wine comes with a host of health benefits as well. Let us read on to know more about them:
Benefits of Red Wine:
- Boosts Heart Health: Red wine contains active compounds, including resveratrol, polyphenols, and quercetin which are known to have cardioprotective properties. It has been proven that drinking moderate amounts of red wine can go a long way in protecting you against cardiovascular diseases.
- Boosts Immune System: Wine contains resveratrol compound obtained from the skins of red grapes and cranberries that boosts the body’s immune system and treatment of acne.
- Controls Diabetes and Cholesterol: Ethanol found in wine metabolizes glucose, which is crucial for diabetes type-2 patients. Red wine also contains procyanidins compound that helps in keeping the blood vessels healthy and lowers cholesterol levels in the body.
Benefits of White Wine:
- Helps Prevent Diseases: Owing to antioxidant content present in white wine, it goes a long way in preventing breast cancer and lung disease.
- Reduces Hangover: Chemical by-products of alcohol fermentation, congeners are responsible for giving you hangovers. It is the congeners that give alcohol its aroma, taste, and color. The congeners present in white wine are must lesser than any other alcoholic beverages which reduce the chances of a hangover and its symptoms including nausea, headache and confusion.
- Nutritional Content: White wine is considered highly nutritious as apart from the antioxidants, it also contains potassium, fluoride and phosphorus. If watching weight, it is advised to go for dry white wines than the sweet ones as the dry ones contain the least calories and sweet ones contain the most.
So, this Christmas raise a toast to health and happiness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!