Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Madhavi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M MadhaviYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering with following problem that is white curd in small particles size is coming out from vagina and she is suffering with this from last 6 months. We consulted gynaecologist and she has given medicine for 1 week that time it was controlled. Again and again the same problem is coming every month. Please suggest us the permanent solution.
Hi Arcuate uterus noted single live intrauterine pregnancy of 6to7 weeks tiny synchronic hemorrhage noted what does it means this is my scan report please answer me is there any emergency.
As many doctors suggest to avoid Albandazole during pregnancy, then what medicine should be used to treat infection. My wife is 7 months pregnant. She is feeling itchiness and smelling in her vagina also having small amount of yellow water discharge which creating infection (may be yeast infection). Kindly suggest medicine and treatment for this infection.
With the advent of refined laparoscopic instruments, it is possible to treat numerous operable gynaecological conditions. With laparoscopic access, we can operate even more complicated cases like severe endometriosis endometriosis, cancers etc. The common diseases which can be treated with laparoscopic surgery are following :
- Bleeding from Vagina: An abnormal form of bleeding from vagina is medically defined as “AUB / DUB (Abnormal / Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding)”. The bleeding problem which is not responding to medicinal treatment can be dealt with Laparoscopy. Abnormal / Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding is due to abnormality in endometrium of uterus which usually responds to medicinal treatment. In cases where medicine is not able to control the symptoms, uterus, along with both fallopian tubes +/- ovaries, can be removed laparoscopically. In another treatment modality, the endometrium (inside lining of uterine cavity) can be ablated to reduce the troublesome bleeding. Latter procedure is done hysteroscopically.
- Fibroid Uterus: Fibroids are commonly found in uterus. Most of the time they are diagnosed on ultrasound ultrasound. Fibroids can cause problem in the form of abnormal bleeding (heavy menstrual flow, irregular menstrual bleeding pattern), painful periods (dysmenorrhea), recurrent miscarriage miscarriage / abortion abortion, infertility infertility etc. Uterine fibroids usually need surgical removal and can be removed laparoscopically as well as hysteroscopically. Any size of the fibroid can be removed with laparoscopic approach.
- Ovarian Cysts: Ovarian cysts are also common finding on ultrasound. Ovarian cysts which persist for longer times, suspicious of cancer cancer, symptomatic (e.g pain pain abdomen) can be removed laparoscopically.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis can present as ovarian endometrioma (Ovarian cyst or chocolate cyst), endometriosis implants implants in pelvis, Adhesions in pelvis (involving uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, intestinal loops, rectum etc) or as cause of infertility. All these entities can be treated laparoscopically.
- Uterus Prolapse / Vault Prolapse / Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Uterus prolapse into vagina, vaginal vault prolapsing into vagina after hysterectomy hysterectomy can be treated with laparoscopic surgery.
- Uterine cancer, Uterine cervix cancer: Cancers of uterus, uterine cervix, ovarian cancers after chemotherapy chemotherapy can be treated with laparoscopic surgery in which tumorous tissue can be removed with more precision.
- Ectopic pregnancy: Extra uterine pregnancy pregnancy e.g. pregnancy in fallopian tube (tubal pregnancy), pregnancy in ovaries (ovarian pregnancy), pregnancy in cervix (cervical pregnancy) can be treated with laparoscopic approach, as per the indications.
- Ovarian Torsion: Due to numerous factors, ovarian tissue twists around its own axis which leads to compromise in its blood supply ultimately leading to infarction of ovarian tissue. Laparoscopically ovaries can be untwisted and fixed to prevent further twisting.
- Recurrent Miscarriage with incompetent cervix: With the incompetent cervix, there are chances of recurrent miscarriage. Few cases of incompetent cervix need cerclage from abdomen which can be performed through laparoscopic approach.
- Blocked fallopian tubes: Fallopian tubes might get blocked due to infections, adhesion or pressure from mass. In few cases, there is requirement of tubal reconstruction in cases of tubal sterilization. All these fallopian tube blocks can be opened with laparoscopic surgery and hysteroscopically.
Dr. After 6 months of pregnancy of my wife baby was suffering from low fluids and miscarriage happens, after all tests Dr. said she is normal, now when can we conceive and which is the best time and how long to wait. Please.
I'm 23 years old. I'm no getting my periods properly. It's around 3months. I'm using evacure medicine with the prescription of doctor. Is this medicine helps in getting periods. Or any other medicine is there to get periods.
Female 41 years is this true that we should not eay pulses ay night and after how muc h time we should go for walk after having dinner and can we eat fruit after a walk.
Hello Dr. Volume of 6.6 cc on right side and 9.7 cc on left side. multiple small peripheral arranged follicles are seen. Dominant follicle is seen in left ovary. please Dr. suggest me about this problem.
I had my LMP on 27/08/16. Ovulated on 11/09/16. I have a regular cycle of 28 days. So my next period was due on 25/09/16. But already late by three days. Am feeling pregnant with swollen breasts. I had severe lower back pain on 20/09/16 (thought might be implantation). But yesterday and today (27/09 and 28/09) have a little brown and pink spotting (just a mucus thread like) when I wiped after peeing. What this could be? And when is it better for me to test on HPT?
Okay I am posting this query hoping to get a better explanation. 19th nov was the start of my last period and ended on 23rd. I had unprotected sex on 23rd but by 11th dec I noticed early signs of pregnancy. Nausea subsided and my appetite is back to normal but my breast hurt a lot. I have taken pregnancy test resulting negative on 16th and on 22nd. Kindly explain what is wrong. I am very stressed.
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult a doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions.
Last year I had 6 weeks miscarriage. Now unable to conceive. Recently found THYROID in my TEST report which is mentioned below: Test name Value Unit Bio. Ref.Interval TOTAL T3 : 1.35 ng/mL 0.60 - 1.83 TOTAL T4 : 8.40 ug/dl 4.50 - 10.90 3rd gen. TSH: 7.47 5 µU/mL 0.35 - 5.50 please suggest which medicine I have to taken. How to cure. And What to avoid.
My n my girlfriend had a sex on feb 19 through while start of the intimate sessions I didn't wear a condom thereafter I wear a condom n ejaculated in condom after tht two days my girlfriend had her periods she doesn't have a normal 26 days menstrual cycle her period comes in 3 tyms a year still it could be chance of her getting pregnant?
Doctor I am 4 weeks 6 days pregnant. I don't have any vomiting sensation. Expect backache and tired. So sleeping towards which side is safe during this stage. And what r all d foods to have to have a healthy baby.
Hi, I usually have regular menstrual cycles. My last period was on 20th march then I had unprotected sex on 24th match after my period got over. I had to take emergency pills on 24th. Now suddenly I hav bleeding on april 1st. Am bleeding on my mid cycle. What should I do? I was advice to take t. Trapic. Do I need to take it?
Midnight snack craving is basically a craving for food when you wake up in the middle of the night. Midnight cravings can lead to weight gain if you binge eat on a regular basis. It is important that you accept the situation and take steps to rectify it.
A majority of the foods that you consume are mostly empty calories such as cookies and sugar based food. If you don't control these cravings, then it may lead to tremendous weight gain. Here are a few tips to control your midnight snack craving -
- Eat your Dinner Properly: It is important that you eat a well-balanced dinner that consists of carbohydrates, protein and fats. If you don't eat a proper dinner, then the chances of eating later and subsequent binge eating go up drastically.
- Include Fiber: Add fiber to your diet as fiber helps you in feeling full. Eat fiber rich foods such as beans, lentils and broccoli which promote a feeling of satiety.
- Green Tea: Drink a cup of green tea after eating as it will help you sleep better.
- Stay Hydrated: Make sure that you are properly hydrated as it will prevent food cravings. Dehydration may also lead to other health complication such as skin problems.
- Consume Yoghurt: Consume portions of yoghurt as it contains probiotic bacteria that help in keeping your digestive system healthy. It also promotes a feeling of satiety as it contains protein.
- Plan an Activity: Don't immediately go to bed after dinner, instead go for a walk or play with your pet. Make sure that you spend some time after dinner prior to retiring for bed.
- Eat Healthy: If you do have cravings then go for healthy choices such as eating salads and fruits. Focus on foods such as cucumber, jackfruits and apples.
- Protein: Make sure you add protein to your diet as protein helps in muscle building. It also makes you fuller so that you eat less. Include foods such as eggs, chicken and fish to your diet.
- Exercise: Exercise on a regular basis. This increases the secretion of endorphins in your body which improve your wellbeing and promote happiness. It will help you sleep better and reduce your craving to eat unhealthy foods.