Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. Krishna KumarYour feedback matters!
I'm very thin and that makes me very sad and I get depressed. So I want solution to become fat. Also I want to know that which is good time to eat and be fit.
Meri age 22 year ka hu mere ankho ke niche kale kale dag rahate hi mi har raj 9 ghante sota hu fir bhi I request all of you Doctor please say some Answer Please.
I am having some problems in my skin. It is causing some problems it makes me feel uncomfortable by Itching every time. Some of them are turning red while itching. Please Help me in this Issue.
I am suffering from hairfall since 3 months .Is there any medicine which can stop this continuous hairfall. If there is then please inform me.
Respected doctors my question is will gastric problem leads to lower legs and hands pain pls give me your opinion.
Hi, I am student 15 years old And my father is not so good and he always angry on me and he creates mental problems for me. What is the cure? Please suggest.
I am 18 years old I have hair problem I have a lot dandruff in my hair my hair becomes oily if I don't wash them alternatively also my hair thickness has reduced alot and in the last month there was a lot of hair fall I mean alot please advise me something to get my black thick smooth shiny hair back.
After taking misoprostol I got periods in 24 hours for the 5-6 days but again when I check for the pregnancy test after 12 days it was positive. M I pregnant? Or if not then how many days it will take to show negative pregnancy test?
I am losing my hairs I had tried many products of market but unable to relief please tell me some ways to protect my hairs.
Hey I'm 16 (M) and this is rather an embarrassing question but hope you guys could help, so I had this really sharp pain like I am passing glass pieces while I am having bowel movement. I think it's an anal fissure after I did a little research on the net a few months ago. It has been there a few months ago for about 2 weeks and then it stopped. And now it's back again after 3-4 weeks. The last time I had the problem I had used a stool softener and pain Medicine so it eventually stopped. Now the actual question is, the medical store told me that I could use "Omnigel- For fast relief from pain, sprain and strain" and he confirmed I could use it for my fissures. Can I use it for the anal fissures or is it just for external pain?
Hii sir or madam I have fatty figure. 40 32 40 it's my body measurement Please tell me. What I do for the 32 28 32. Please tell me some fast effective things what I do in my regular time. Because my schedule is too buzzy.
Im having headache and also having fever since from five days so pleas suggest me better medicine at low prize.
Nature has blessed us with some amazing and magical foods. Forget pills or supplements, these foods can give all that you crave for in life, a well-shaped body, a healthy mind and heart and a lot more. It is important for us to identify these foods and make them a part of our regular diet.
Believe it or not, bananas are one of these magical foods. This is a fantastic fruit, available in the markets throughout the year and is pocket-friendly too. From potassium to vitamin B6, it is packed with the goodness of essential nutrients. The best part about this fruit is you can consume it in different ways. Besides eating it alone, you can make delicious sweet dishes and milk-shakes out of it.
- Each banana (118gm) contains only about 105 calories, and consists almost exclusively of water and carbs.
- Bananas contain very little protein and almost no fat.
- The carbs in unripe (green) bananas consist mostly of starch and resistant starch, but as the banana ripens, the starch turns into sugar (glucose, fructose and sucrose).
- A medium-sized banana contains about 3 grams of fiber, making bananas a fairly good fiber source.
Bananas contain mainly two types of fiber:
- Pectin: Decreases as the banana ripens.
- Resistant starch: Found in unripe bananas.
Resistant starch escapes digestion and ends up in our large intestine, where it becomes food for the beneficial gut bacteria. Additionally, some cell studies propose that pectin may help protect against colon cancer. Bananas contain several types of potent antioxidants, including dopamine and catechins. These antioxidants have been linked to many health benefits, such as a reduced risk of heart disease and degenerative diseases. Bananas are often referred to as the perfect food for athletes, largely due to their mineral content and easily digested carbs. Eating bananas may help reduce exercise-related muscle cramps and soreness, which affect up to 95% of the general population. Bananas are also one of the most convenient snack foods. You can add them to breakfast yogurt, cereal or smoothie. You can even use them instead of sugar in your baking and cooking. Furthermore, bananas rarely contain any pesticides or pollutants, due to their thick protective peel. Bananas are incredibly easy to eat and transport. They are usually well-tolerated and easily digested, and simply have to be peeled and eaten.
- Keeps you smart and slim: It acts as a perfect energy booster. You get ample amount of calories by consuming a banana. A single banana can give you 100 to 110 calories instantly. Interestingly, it doesn’t add too much carb or fat to your overall diet. A medium-sized banana is most likely to contain about 30 grams of useful carbs and 3 to 4 grams of fiber. It is rich in resistant starch—a kind of carbohydrate that takes longer time for digestion, burning more calories.
- Takes care of your muscles: Bananas are rich in minerals like magnesium and potassium. It prevents and protects us from developing cramps in the muscles. It enhances the process of muscle relaxation too.
- Keeps a tab on your blood pressure: It is an ideal fruit for people with high blood pressure. It is because of the fact that bananas are rich in potassium. This mineral does wonder in reducing blood pressure. One gets about 400-450 mg of potassium (with no traces of sodium) from a single banana.
- Get gorgeous with a glowing skin: It is not just the citrus fruits that fulfil your body’s requirement of Vitamin C. Bananas are also a rich source of Vitamin C. This nutrient is essential for a healthy skin. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that strengthens the immune system of our body.
- Good for your stomach: Bananas are helpful in taking care of your stomach. They keep you away from gastric problems or disorders. Say thanks to the fructooligosaccharides (FOS) present in them. FOS acts as a probiotic substance, enhancing the growth of useful bacterias in human intestine. Consequently, eating a banana prevents you from gastric diseases. Further, bananas contain pectin which helps in beating constipation.