Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. Krishna KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir 3 year ago I go in chronic depression for 2 months but after that my memory so weak and brain feel heaviness and difficulty in deep breathing and always feel tiredness and laziness but at present I not take any type of tension so why im feel tiredness and laziness please help its so serious.
She get abdomen pains daily at after eating and motion daily 3 tym what's the problem .is their any problem.
I am a vegetarian and my weight is 80 kg and I want to reduce my weight 5 kg and also fat loss. Fat percentage is something 24% and how loss my belly fat please suggest me.
My mother is very fat and I really want her to lose some weight. Can I suggest her organic green coffee? Is it safe to have it as it helps a lot for weight loss.
I DEVINDER OF 16 YEARS AND I HAVE OBESITY my weight is 90 kg so please tell me that how to get rid of this.
I am so week and thin. I want face problems because of my health. So please suggest how to I get fat or how can I gain weight.
My weight is not increasing even after my diet increased and I also started to exercise daily. What coud be reason.
Hello Readers I'm writing on behalf of my mother who has been suffering from Migraine since she was 16; she is 60 now. All these years have been intense especially the mornings that has numbered to 16000 now; we tried all the alternatives, namely Ayurveda, Acupressure, Homeopathy, myriad doctors such as Neurologists, Physicians, General Practitioners. Based upon the advices, my mother has been taking drugs, Vasograin, Suminat, Ambulex, Alprax for last 5 years and have seen a reduction in the frequency of the attacks ; I will try to be concise about the schedule/methodology as mentioned below: a.Migraine attacks come every morning (I believe after the sleep); vasograin and ambulex are taken which subside the pain before my mother could start her day. B.There are days when after upon eating several foods (such as milk product items, wheat products, spinach, tangy fruits), migraine does come back and the solution is a second dose of vasograin. However, introduction of Gasex (Himalaya product) after the food has reduced the intensity of the pain. C.Alprax is taken (once or twice a month) in case the headache is intense and a feeling of numbness is there. D.Every 15 days or so, my mother gets a severe attack that goes away only with the Suminat (25 mgs) that comes with the nausea. After all these years, I?m intensely worried about the GI Tract of my mother, poisoning of the organs because of drugs ingestion, overall general health and what not; your inputs would be greatly appreciated.
I am loosing my hair very quickly. Please help me out in this. No medicine working on this so please.
During pregnancy, my wife developed few white spots on her body (back, neck and chin) now the spots are more visible and not sure how to get rid of them. Please advise!
Sir I am working Last 2 years I have a back pain & leg pain. I am feeling weak always Tell me some solution sir.
After undergoing piles surgery my weight is increasing n size of tummy are also increasing, m also having hypothyroid n irregular periods, please help how to get periods regularly n reduce my weight n tummy.
I'm 27 years age old I'm giving tuitions at my place I'm sitting continue 5 to 6 hours and my weight is 44.5 kg too much sitting is not good for me I'm try to increase my weight Pls suggest me.
Has your life been mundane or monotonous lately, well then you have reasons to worry. Lives with less intimacy or unhappy sex lives have been known to cause problems in a relationship and may also be a cause for your mental problems.
In order to avoid these pitfalls, use these tips to bring back the spark and the smile on your partner's face:
- Wear red: The chances of having sex increases significantly if you are wearing red color. It is said to change the perception about a person's attractiveness.
- Oral sex: Oral sex allows for more clitoris stimulation in women and penile stimulation in men. Try new positions such as sixty nine and the elevator to keep things interesting in the bed.
- Scintillating visuals: To make your partner more aroused, use visual techniques such as lacy lingerie with heels. Men tend to focus on the visual aspect of sex more so it may be stimulating for them.
- Sexting: Sexting is the new thing in spicing up your sex life. Send saucy texts to your partner as this will spice up things and bring more creativity in your bedroom. It will bring both of you closer and is also a method of revealing your innermost desires without facing your partner.
- New positions: Opt for a new sex positions the next time you have sex, it will prevent monotony in your sex life. You may opt for poses such as the cowgirl where the woman is on top or the body builder position.
- Practice the downward dog position: This pose has been shown to increase libido in men and also helps them to last longer in bed. You will see improvement in core strength and will be able to control your pelvic muscle better.
- Communicate: You should communicate more with you partner, as this helps in improving your relationship. If you are more open, then it will lead to a better sex life.
- Going for it in the morning: Men are known to last longer in the morning as the level of testosterone in the body is high at this point of the day. It will also improve your health and mood.