Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.Kasturi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.KasturiYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my gf. Just to. Take an experience for 20 to 25 min. I used CONDOM. Then we started oral sex. And I removed condom and end up with hand job. I used condom will she get pregnant and after a month she got her periods too but for two days. I does not missed her periods. She got but for 2 days. We had sex on 16 feb. Tell me will she get pregnant.
After how many minutes does pre cum fluid dries up, when it is rubbed on bed sheet, or when it looses its efficiency of making pregnant? I actually dried my finger on bed sheet then after 4-5 min fingered my girlfriend .
My mother has tumor in her breast and doctor says operation. But she is not ready for that is their any other way?
Our endocrine glands work overtime to keep us healthy by secreting hormones which reach each and every cell in our body through the blood. These hormones evoke life changing responses in other cells to keep us alive and healthy. Endocrine surgery is a term for an operation in any one or more endocrine glands in your body.
Types of endocrine glands
- Thyroid gland: This is the most important endocrine gland in your body and it secretes thyroid hormone, which regulates metabolism.
- Parathyroid glands: There are 4 parathyroid glands and these are located behind the thyroid gland in the neck region. These glands secrete the parathyroid hormone which controls calcium levels in the body.
- Adrenal glands: These are located over the kidney. There are 2 adrenal glands and these secrete adrenaline, aldosterone and cortisol- the body’s fight or flight hormone. These also maintain salt levels in the blood and the blood pressure.
- Neuroendocrine glands of the pancreas: These are located in the pancreas behind the stomach. They work to control glucose levels and glucose metabolism.
- Pituitary gland is the master gland of the body: It secretes thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), and other important hormones that control ovaries, thyroid and other endocrine glands in your body.
Depending on the endocrine gland being operated upon, there are different types of endocrine surgeries. The most important ones are-
- Hypophysectomy: This is the surgical removal of the pituitary gland. It is a very sophisticated and critical surgery that surgeons resort to, if there is a tumor in the pituitary gland - especially craniopharyngioma tumors. It can cause atrophy of thyroid, adrenal glands and the ovaries as the pituitary secretes hormones to control their function. In addition, it can result in sterility and sometimes results in a non-functional reproductive tract in both men and women.
- Thyroidectomy: It is an operation that involves removal of the entire or parts of the thyroid gland in the neck. Trained ENT or endocrine surgeons perform this operation, which is indicated for thyroid cancer or hyperthyroidism, goiter or Graves disease. Sometimes it is done for treating an enlarged thyroid gland or obstructions in the neck region, causing problems in swallowing or breathing. In cases of total thyroidectomy patients will need life long thyroid hormone supplementation. Sometime patient can have change in voice which is usually temporary.
- Since the thyroid produces several hormones like thyroxine (T4), triiodothyronine (T3), and calcitonin, you will have to take oral synthetic hormones all your life post surgery. The thyroid is usually removed through an incision in the neck. These days there is the option of minimally invasive surgeries too.
- Adrenalectomy: It is the removal of one or both adrenal glands to treat tumors of the adrenal glands. It is done using an open incision or laprascopic technique.
- Pinealectomy: It is a surgical procedure in which the pineal gland is removed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
Hi Sir, I am 38 years old and have a daughter 8+ years old. I want second child. Can I pregnant in this age?
My breast doesn't pain always. But I am constantly pressing it to see if I have lumps. I am concerned after a friend dropped me a msg on breast cancer. I am checking my breast almost after 1 minutes. I am pressing it and thus causing pain. I have no parental history of cancer. I am not into medication as well. I intake healthy diet. But I freak when it's health.
In Pregnancy we want to deliver baby in native place from my place to native 24 hrs train journey is it safe 8 months travel.
Improve the Penis in 4 Simple Steps
Because most men's penises can become somewhat "dulled" to regular sensation as they age, many men like to keep their eyes open for suggestions on how to improve the penis naturally. Whether engaging in partner sex or masturbation, a man wants the most enjoyable experience possible. The more sensitized his penis is, the more likely he will achieve his goal. Steps to improve the penis can increase sensitivity, as well as general penis health.
Why the loss?
Several issues can lead to loss of penis sensitivity:
Age - As a man grows older, a little dulling of the senses is normal throughout the body, including the penis. It's usually not a huge degree, but when talking about the penis - which is the one part of the body where sensation counts the most - even a small degree of loss can be troubling.
Blood flow - There's a reason that a man's "pants playmate" gets good and red when it gets hard: it's accumulated a lot of blood in its tissues, which makes it swell up and exhibit itself in its own peculiarly proud manner. If blood isn't circulating into the area as freely as possible, it can affect the firmness of the erection, which also affects the sensitivity a man derives from having it touched or enveloped.
Medication side effects - Sometimes a medication may have an unintended side effect that can result in penis de-sensitization. A man whose member is experiencing a little dullness should check the warning labels of any medications he is taking or speak with his doctor.
Inadequate exercise/diet/general health - The more "in shape" a man, the more "in shape" his equipment: maintaining a good weight, keeping away from drugs and alcohol and eliminating smoking can not only make you feel good; it can make good feelings in your penis.
Injury - A physical injury to penile nerves can definitely cause a sensitivity issue. So can the development of too much scar tissue, which can result from excessive or rough handling of the penis.
Aside from the hints offered above (check your medications, stay healthy), there are a few other things a man can do to keep his penis happily receptive to sensation. These include:
Exercising the penis - Keeping the body in shape is one thing, but doing a little "root" exercise is important, too. In other words, work those Kegels (the muscles in the pelvis that control urination). Squeeze them for 5 seconds; release; repeat. Do this at least 10 times and repeat the set several times a day. Keeping the penis muscles built up opens the penis up for a more pleasurable experience.
Edge around it - Some men report that edging - bringing themselves to the brink of ejaculation; stopping; and repeating several times - leads to a much more satisfying orgasm and increases their general penis sensitivity.
Spice things up - Sometimes penis sensitivity isn't so much in the head of your penis as in the head on your shoulders. If a person is a bit bored or complacent, it can affect his sex life. Try out new positions, new toys or new ways of having sex. Whether indulging in masturbation or in partner sex, create some new mental fantasies to experience during the act.
Keep the equipment in good condition - A penis that's well attended-to is a penis that responds better to stimulation. Keep your penis clean and in good working order by giving it the hygienic attention it needs.
Good hygiene will be enhanced by regularly employing a proper penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). One tip on how to improve the penis sensitivity is utilize a cream that includes acetyl L carnitine, which helps to nourish the penile cells and make them more open and receptive to sensation. A cream with L arginine is also recommended, as this can help with potential blood flow issues, and one with shea butter is advisable, due to its welcome soothing qualities.