Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. Harish Babu MamidalaYour feedback matters!
My age is 30.I have more emotionally attach with my husband so when he hurt me at that time i m totally being negative.And i feel that i m so alone and my mind become so stressful at that time i think about suicide or want to go very far from my family.So i want to know is there a problem in my mind? I have BP problem also.And i m under treatment.
Sir this is anil kumar I have met with an accident from then I am facing a problem in my knee problem so I need your suggestion.
I am a non vegetarian and have sedentary lifestyle but I have gained a lot of weight in last four years from 75 kg to 120 kg. Also if I take alcohol sometime then next day I feel lot of pain like cramps in thighs and calf also I am not able to exert proper force. Please suggest me to overcome such problems and to loose my weight for at least 30 kg.
My hba1c is 6. 7 and my fasting blood sugar is 100 and pp is 129. Should I take medicine? and which one? thanks
I have a serious problem of hairfall since last 3 years. I have used many products but there is no improvement. Please solve my problem as soon as possible. I am going to marry in the month of December this year.
I am 21 years old I am female I am getting night time daily fever when morning its alright whats the problem sir.
I am facing a problem in my head scalp a small pimples with pus are there and I am troubling with etching please help me.
Hi, I am a 16 years old boy. Recently my acne problem has gone high, and they are creating dark marks all over my face. My family doctor has suggested me to use femcinol-a gel, but it's if really of no use. Can you suggest me anything that can reduce my dark acne marks and of course reduce the acne?
Hi I am mohammed aijaz from hyderabad know suffering huge back pain & head ache so please how can I relief that pains.
Which milk is good for my 21 months old child. Cow milk or packged milk like amul gold? Or any other?
I have found some smell in our left side teeth and this give some time pain but there was no any cavity or hole in my teeth please suggest what I should do.?
Hello Lybrate doctors I am very worried and depressed about my weight. I'm very overweight and want to shed that extra day without gym If possible please. Tell me a home solution to do the same Thanks.
Dr. Sir/madam I am a 30th year old I have hair fall problem minimum 1 and half year please suggest me. Thanks you.
Today, olive oil is known as one of the healthiest oils for cooking food because of its low level of saturated fats. Olive oil is also said to be able to aid in weight loss, reduce cholesterol, lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases, slow down the ageing process and protect against certain types of cancer. However, not all types of olive oil are the same. Olive oil is extracted by crushing olives and is categorised on the basis of the type of pressing, acidity levels and extent of processing undergone.
Some of the common types of olive oil available are:
- Extra virgin olive oil: This refers to oil produced by the first ‘pressing’ of olives. This oil is extracted using only mechanical or other physical means and does not involve the use of heat or chemicals. The only processing is subjected to is washing, decanting, centrifuging and filtering. The maximum acidity level of this oil is 0.8%. Extra virgin olive oil has no added flavours or aroma and is said to have a superior taste.
- Virgin olive oil: This is the second grade of olive oil. It has slightly higher level of acidity than extra virgin olive oil. It may seem to have a slight flavour imperfection as compared to the earlier oil. This is most commonly used type of olive oil.
- Refined olive oil: Oil that is produced by subsequent pressings of the remaining olive flesh is known as refined olive oil. It has a lighter colour and is less viscous as compared to virgin olive oil. Unlike virgin olive oil, refined olive oil is bleached and deodorised. It may also be mixed with a little virgin olive oil. This type of oil has the same levels of monosaturated fat, but has very little antioxidants.
- Olive pomace oil: The crushed flesh and pits left over from the extraction of olive oil is known as pomace. This may further be used to extract oil known as pomace oil. Pomace oil is an inferior oil that may be mixed with olive oil to improve its taste and texture.
- Unfiltered olive oil: As the name suggests, the unfiltered olive oil contains bits of olive flesh. While this may enhance the flavour of the oil, it also causes a sediment to be formed at the bottom of the bottle. This sediment may become rancid over time and lower the shelf life of the oil. Unfiltered olive oil should ideally be used within 6 months of being bottled.
Apart from the above, there are a number of other types of olive oil such as early or late harvest olive oil, hand picked olive oil, single estate olive oil and flavoured oil. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.