Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. Hanumantha ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have a dusky complexion what should I do for lightning the complexion. Is glutathione pill are OK to consume for making skin white.
Sir I have pimples on my face everyday and when they disappear they leave a depression type mark on my face due to which my skin has become rough. Can you suggest me a treatment.
Hello. I am suffering from blackheads and dark circle problem. My friend suggested that use mixture of rose water, honey, almond oil, lemon and glycerin for remove the face problem. please you suggest for the same.
I have oily face. Everyday I wash my face with soap. Is there is any option I could use a face cream to wash my face. Suggest me a good cream.
Res Sir, I am 30 years old. I am mentally stressed for past 5 years because of my skin tanning. I am very fair. After delivery my skin was tanning suddenly. I was committed suicide also but no use. So many treatment are going but no use. Sir I want one question what is my problem? No one can't saying. Sir can you help me if any possible to change my skin? I thought you are my god.Please tell sir .
There are black blemishes on my face. Becoming dark on nose n both cheeks. please suggest me any remedy.
I am 26 years old male. I have chicken pox last 3 day. It can be recover but there is a black spot. I want to know is any lotion or cream for removing a black spot.
I am a 17 year old male. I have pimples in my face. It is too much, and also increasing day by day. What should I do to decrease my pimples and totally remove it from my face. The pimples and their marks too.
I have a dark circles lightly and from last week only I have consulted a dermatologist he gave me eye cream and said in 2 weeks it will cured. But this the 4th day I will apply a night cream but uptill now I didn't see a any results in my dark circles my age is 16 I am a men. Do my dark circles will be reduced in 2 weeks?
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a visit to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"
I am 24 years female suffering from dark circles since 7 years. I used so many creams and my hb level is normal. Please suggest me treatment regarding this.
At birth my baby was fair but now she had little bit dark how can I get fair colour of my baby she is 1 & half year?
I am 50 yrs old male, having zarda pan habit recently from last 2 days I have a heavy burnning sensation in my anus. The same thing occured 6 months back, at that time the surgeon made the inner test and told that there is nothing worriable. But what i have to do. I discarded my habit since last 4 days.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where a brush made up of wire or a rough edged diamond wheel is used on the skin to remove the upper layer from the skin. The rotation of the brush causes the upper layer of the skin to come off and may cause bleeding. The skin that comes off is replaced with new skin.
Why it is done?
- The procedure may be used to treat various surgical scars.
- Usually this procedure is used to get rid of acne scars.
- The procedure is used to treat various superficial growths that occur on the skin such as small cysts.
- It may also be used to treat wrinkles around the mouth.
The area where the procedure is carried out is marked and then cleaned properly. Local anesthesia is used to numb the skin followed by an application of ice pack for about half an hour. If the preceding procedures do not harden the skin enough, then a freezing spray may be used to firm up the skin. Gauze may be used to restrict the bleeding which results from the procedure. The area is then cleaned and ointment is applied.
The depth and size of the procedure determines, how much time the recovery process will take. For example, a small patch of skin will take little time to heal compared to a full face dermabrasion. It usually takes 6 to 7 days for the skin to regrow, which is pink in color. The color tends to fade away in 2 to 3 months. Usually patients do not suffer from pain, but if you do have some pain then you can take pain relievers. Corticosteroids may be used to treat swellings, if any.
You need to follow certain precautionary measures after the surgery:
- Regular cleaning of the skin to avoid various infections of the skin.
- Regular changing of the dressing and the ointment to speed up the healing process.
- Sun exposure needs to be avoided as the new skin is prone to damage. You may use sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun's rays.