Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. Hanumantha ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have dark circles and pimples on my face I think it's a cause of heat in my body. I want to keep my body cool so please suggest me something. Thank you.
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
I have rashes. What should I do to reduce them? Can it be reduced completely? I am suffering a lot with that.
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I'm having keratosis pilaris please suggest some Topical exfoliants to remove dead skin cells from the surface of your skin which contains alpha-hydroxy acid,lactic acid, salicylic acid.
I have Boils, redness, itching on scortom, inner thigh and penis since 1 year. Consulted too many doctors with lots of medicine. But have got only temporary solution.
Age: 30.How to remove to pimple scars and become fair.. I have dark face and dull.. I was fair during my college days. After playing cricket in hot sun .I have become dark. So how to become fair and remove pimple scars? Thanks in advance.
I've bin suffering from red patches on my upper body fr last 4 months. Done with skin specialist treatment but still not cured. 1st doctor told me to stay away from non veg and few other stuffs. And 2nd doctor told no need to stay away from such foods. So right now im under treatment of 2nd doctor. So he told if this doesn't gets cured we need to do allergy test for veg n non veg. So doctors on Lybrate please let me know the suggestion and why this is happening for me.
Hi I have freckles all over my face, acnes comes out because I have oilly skin, n if I pinch those acnes I got a blackheads on that spot on my face. I just want to clear my skin nothing else. Help me.
Hello sir I am 20 years old my skin was black marks and pimples black sports come recently 20 days I am suffering from black marks I have used cosmetic products but no results please suggest reduce black marks and pimples please suggest tips.
I am 20 years old. How can I get brighten and glowing skin? And how's can I reduce the spots from the face.
I am 15 years old and my face was dark ,when compared to my body ,how to make it fare by using home made methods.
I have a pimples, acne problem for last 5-6 months and whiteheads problem for last 6-7 years which I can't remove. My face is to much oily- T zone area and sensitive I am not using any cosmetics except kajal, sunscreen. I have a dark circles under my eyes also can you please suggest me home remedies for my oil skin and eyes?
I have blackened skin around my mouth and I had used the livalite and skinlite cream but no one helped for me. During winter the blackened skin becomes more dry and sometimes itches occurs on that place. Do you have any suggestions for me?
My face is big and eyes is small for face I am thinking to go for cheekbone reduction is it safe and which techniques are used.
This is a form of epithelial cancer and is a lose called eating cancer
Symptoms:- it first appears on the nose as a hard, dusky red sore and spreads in ulcerative form destroying the tissues till the bones are exposed. This affect women 10 time more than men. It usually appears in women between the age. Nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain may accompany. It is an ulcerative skin disease and requires a very long-term treatment. Sensitivity to sunlight is usually present. Lupus is caused by disruption of body waste disposal system from failure of special enzyme d nasil, which fails to remove wastes from the body.
The disease is easily noticeable as it is outside the body on the the skin and biopsy is performed to confirm it.
If possible, the affected portion of the body is cut out.
I suggest homoeo doctor consult and homoeo treatment best.
This is regarding my frnd he has drak color and black head. Kindly suggest fairness cream or any treatment for get fair skin. Thank you.
Sir I have a pimple and black spot on my face I am really worried about it so please tell me how it can be cure.
Acne results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excess sebum, which clogs pores and results in inflammation. This condition is quite common among women once they reach their puberty. Acne might leave behind scars on the spots, making it worrisome for the sufferer because of cosmetic reasons.
There are various treatments that you may adopt to get rid of acne scars:
- Laser and filler treatments: Laser treatments for acne scars uses a technique called laser skin resurfacing, which increases collagen (the skin’s building blocks) production and balances out the skin. Collagen is a skin protein that helps in covering up the acne scars. Another treatment known as ‘ablative laser’ facilitates new skin production by vaporizing the scars. Filler injections help in removing deep recesses left by acne.
- Avoid sun exposure: Continuous exposure to the sun will slow down the healing process. The rays of the sun bring about chemical changes in the body that aggravate the condition. Use a sunscreen that has a SPF count (sun protection factor) of 30 or more. Avoid being in the sun for long hours as it can lead to serious complications, even skin cancer.
- Don’t squeeze your pimples: Picking and squeezing your troubled spots can cause further damage and inflammation. It can cause the bacteria to penetrate deeper into the skin and cause damage to the collagen. The scars occur due to damage to collagen structure of the skin.
- Have a little patience: You need to be patient to allow the scars to heal. After a breakout, blood vessels supply nutrients that provide nourishment to the skin. With time, collagen starts to form and evens out the problematic areas of the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.