Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M H Ali KhanYour feedback matters!
Sir I have some black spots on my face pls suggest me some medicine to remove the black spots I really need your help.
I have a broken teeth in the front is it possible to fix a broken teeth? How much will it cost to put a cap in the broken part? Root canal is not needed.
I am 78yrs, a known case of Diabetes & BP both under control with flg Medicines till May 15 - Amryl M 1, - twice a day (one after Breakfast +1Tab after Dinner) Benitech A -1tab after breakfast only The medicines were changed by Dr. XX as below - (A) -Amryl 1mg 30minutes before Breakfast - Glycomet SR -500mg twice a day after Breakfast & dinner -Benitech A after breakfast Flg Medicines were added pl (B) Flg. Medicines were added 1st for 1mth & then continued. MONTAIR -LC 1mg (Initially has advised for 1mth only) ROZUCAR 5mg -1 -ECOSPRIN 75 Since then I am continuing above medication As per the latest Tests got done on 12.09. 15 & earlier on 24.04. 15 except for HbA1C remaining at 6.8 same on both the dates, there is marked difference in other parameters as below pl. Test Value as on 24.4. 15 12.9. 15 Monocytes 2.5 4.3 Blood urea 15.79 19.7 Creatinine 1.01 1.28 Uric Acid 6.2 7.8 Total Thy (T4) 6.8 7.8 Serum Iron 89 126.11 TIBC 324 344.7 % Transferring Sat. 27.47 36.59 Total Cholesterol 161 107 HDL 32 26 Triglycerides 111 103 LDL Direct 109 66 Pl. Advise if I should discontinue medicines at (B)
Pcod is one of the leading reasons for obesity, infertility and irregular menstrual cycles. Though women across the globe suffer from this disorder, treatment for each woman might vary.
Few tips are here:
1. Choose better fats
Too much saturated fat in the diet can lead to weight gain, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. Limit foods that contain saturated fats. Instead of these bad fats, choose smaller amounts of healthy unsaturated fats, which are found in vegetable oils like virgin coconut and olive oil, avocado and nuts. Aim for a total of 30 to 45ml of healthy fats each day.
2. Increase fibre
Eating more fibre can help maintain blood sugar levels and lower your cholesterol. Plus, fibre helps make you feel full, so you tend to eat less. This can help with weight control. Aim for 21 to 25 grams per day.
3. Here are some high fibre foods to try:
- Fruit – especially pears and oranges
- Vegetables – especially peas, spinach, and broccoli
- Whole grains – such as oats, brown rice, whole wheat, and barley
- Legumes – such as lentils, chickpeas, soybeans, and kidney beans
- Cereals made with wheat bran or whole grain oats
- Nuts and seeds – such as almonds, flax, and sunflower seeds
Similar to fibre, protein also helps you feel full for longer, so you will eat less. This is a great way to help control your weight. Make sure that you have some protein at every meal and snack like egg fish or try vegetarian options such as legumes, soy or a quarter cup of nuts or seeds. Milk and low fat yogurt are also good sources of protein.
4. Foods to limit
Some foods cause weight gain if you eat them often. Choose fewer foods that are high in sugar, salt, refined flour and fat such as:
- White rice, pasta or bread
- Baked goods
- Regular soda
- Candy and chocolate
- Salty snacks
- Be active
5. Try to get at least 2 ½ hours of exercise each week. Start with 10 minutes of activity and work up to longer times as your body adjusts. Even if you don’t lose weight, exercise can help control your blood sugar and cholesterol levels and lower your risk for heart disease and diabetes.
My mother has blood cancer (leukaemia) she is getting her treatment (only medicines no change) from Vellore. But she experiences heavy pain in back legs hips and also heavy flow during her periods please tell me how to treat her.
I am suffering from severe gas trouble. Sometimes I get pain in my abdomen. How to reduce gas trouble?
He is having ear deaf. He cannot hear any thing by longer. And also he cannot see. He has long sight. He had been used power glasses but no use of that so please consult me. Wait for your results. Please replay me soon for my son.
Sri. Am SRINIVAS completed B-TECH Age: 22 Am suffering with mouth sour, from 1 year It's curing &again repeating again and again, And Breathing problems also from 3 days is any medicine for it, or any treatment for it, please give a suggestion for me sir Or send mee medicine name as soon as possible Thanking you sir.
Hello sir I want ask yu my wife is percent so I would ask you she has 41 weight how to gain weight she suffer from thyroid also she has 1.26 thyroid d so how to gain weight so pls tell me any diet, she ask also can do sex in pregent time reply me.
As a regular diet, can I have two three fruits at a time? like two apples and two pomegranate like that for dinner?
I am 21 year old man. I am not able to sleep at night. I am little in depression. So what should I do?
Hello iam boy of 16 year. My name is ashu my height is 5.10 inch how to. Increase. My height. Tell me please.
Is there any chance to cure the asthma with using of medicines? Is there any chance to get this disease through parents genes for their children?
Sir I got ulcer .daily night I feel my heart beat rate is high and feel like going to dead having attack .really fear to sleep .please help me to rule these.
Genital warts refer to small (sometimes invisible), cauliflower shaped bumps, which form around the genital region and severely affect the moist tissues around the concerned region. Genital warts are more common in sexually active people and are one of the most commonly transmitted sexual diseases. The virus responsible for the disease, Human Papillomavirus can also cause other serious disorders such as genital cancers.
Genital warts can occur in both the genders. The virus generally spreads through sexual intercourse. In men, warts appear around the scrotum, the tip of the penis or the anus. In women, warts might form around the vaginal walls, the cervix or around the anal canal. If you had any form of oral contact with the genitals of an already infected person, genital warts can form around your throat or mouth.
The symptoms of genital warts are as follows:
1. Severe itchy sensation and discomfort around the genital areas.
2. Bleeding during sexual intercourse
3. Formation of numerous small, grey bumps around the genital region
Genital warts are caused by genital HPV’s, which are transmitted, primarily through sexual contact. In most of the cases, the immune system is able to combat the virus and makes you less susceptible to this disorder.
However, you might be at an increased risk of developing genital warts because of the following reasons:
1. Engaging in unprotected sex, that too with different partners.
2. Past history of other sexually transmitted infection
3. Being sexually active from an early age
4. Having unprotected sexual intercourse without being aware of one’s medical history
The treatment for genital warts depends on the severity of the condition. If the warts are causing significant pain and discomfort for you, your doctor might opt for one of the following procedures to get rid of the same:
1. Application of Imiquimod creams around the affected area might help treat the condition.
2. A regulated application of ‘Trichloroacetic’ acid on the affected areas might help to burn off the genital warts.
3. Application of a solution of ‘Podophyllin’ on the affected areas might help destroying the soft tissues around the genital areas.
4. If your warts are significantly large in size or do not respond well to medications, you can also opt for surgical excision or laser therapies to get rid of them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.