Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Govardhani
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. M GovardhaniYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my girlfriend without taking protection. She also missed her dates yet which is on 22 July. She also get negative in pregnancy kit two times. For surety she checked 2 times and now she's not getting period yet after missing her dates. Is there anything serious? Please tell me in detail what should I have to do now please help. Uske period aise pehle bhi miss hote the.
Pehle baar agar ladki sex kare aur uska virginity toot jaye to ladki ko kon sa medicine de taki uska virginity tutne ki pareshani ka dard sahi ho jaye?
I am 26 years old diagnosed with pcod. I had my period on 14th dec. Dr. put me on krimson 35 from 5th day of my period i.e. 18 dec. I have been taking it regularly at 10 pm daily. Is it safe to have unprotected sex after 7 days of being on the pill?
My friend had sex with his girlfriend yesterday without protection but ejaculated outside and today his girlfriend is having headache and feeling of vomiting is there any chance of pregnancy? Should he buy her a ipill ? Does it have any side effects ? He is very concerned about it and afraid to ask for help kindly do help.
I am 28 years old married woman with no kids. Every month on 2nd day of my period I have bad pain that I have to take 2 painkillers a day. Please tell me is it something to be worried about and what should I do to reduce it ?
I am a 28 years old married man. I would like to know what is the safest period in a month for safe sex without any precaution.
Apply and massage fresh aloe vera gel taken from the plant, it is very useful in getting rid of black marks on skin.
Are you experiencing vaginal bleeding during pregnancy? This is known as spotting when the bleeding is light and the color of the blood can vary from red to brown. However, bleeding during pregnancy can occur due to several other factors as well, which can indicate serious conditions.
Serious causes of bleeding during pregnancy
- Bleeding during early pregnancy may indicate miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy. Abdominal pain and cramps are likely to be experienced in both the cases.
- Early miscarriage occurs when your baby is not developing normally, making bleeding heavy. Some women experience early miscarriage even before knowing about their pregnancy. When the bleeding signifies a miscarriage, tummy cramps are common and the bleeding is subjected to becoming abnormally heavy.
- An ectopic pregnancy occurs when the fertilized egg implants itself outside your uterus. Dark, continuous bleeding with a watery appearance is likely in case of this condition. An ectopic pregnancy can cause severe complications and should be removed.
- Molar pregnancy is another condition in which vaginal bleeding during pregnancy is likely to occur. It is not very common, but should be removed immediately. It occurs when the embryo does not develop properly, but some placenta-forming cells continue to grow and multiply.
- A blow to your abdomen as a result of a fall or any kind of injury may also cause bleeding during pregnancy.
Dealing with bleeding during pregnancy
- It is important for you to call your doctor, midwife, or hospital healthcare professional and let them know, even if the bleeding stops. You may need to visit the hospital for undertaking examinations and tests.
- A gentle examination of the insides of your vagina is carried out. You may also be recommended to undertake an ultrasound scan. An ultrasound scan is effective in ruling out ectopic pregnancies.
- Certain routine tests may also be prescribed by your doctor. Blood tests and urine tests are undertaken for checking out the levels of your pregnancy hormones. A test for finding the rhesus status and blood group is also required.
In case of light vaginal bleeding or spotting during pregnancy, your baby is most likely to be unaffected in any way. A lot of pregnancies carry on and turn out to be successful in spite of bleeding. Such cases of light bleeding commonly stop on their own.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
One drop of semen is equal to about 40 drops of blood,
Masturbation is like taking a razor and slashing the wrist,
One should avoid masturbation or any illicit sex activity. Imagine how much weakness and reduction of work efficiency can masturbation cause! Sex other than for procreation and within marriage is illicit sex activity, so masturbation comes under illicit sex.
To avoid illicit sex and the nasty habit of masturbation :
1) Eating less in night,
2) Avoid non-vegetarian foods
3) Avoid intoxicants like tobacco,alcohol
4) Avoid onions and garlic which are aphrodisiacs and bind to lust and masturbation.
5) Take fruits, vegetables and drink hot cup of cow's milk every night
6) Avoid foods which are too pungent, spicy, oily, bitter because such foods cause misery and disease
7) Read nice books based on simple living high thinking and make your life successful
You should be very careful and determined to stop this nasty habit as soon as possible as it can cause many problems physically, mentally, socially etc
The truth is sometimes harsh but if taken positively, it can ultimately lead to happiness and success. The truth is in the oldest and fully dependable Vedic texts, that by illicit sex activity, one takes the risk of becoming an animal in next life.
Hope this helps to win over the nasty habit of illicit sex and masturbation.