Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M. Gokul ReddyYour feedback matters!
What is thombroysis? N can a heart get another attack after 3 attacks n successful double bypass surgery ie valve replacement n artery bypass?
I am 19. I need a suggestion for heart problem. My heartbeat is too fast. And when the blood pressure increases my body shakes naturally. I have a lot of blood pressure. Since I don't eat heavy foods. Please give a suggestion.
I am 51 year old lady. I sweat too much. specially head and face. Have mild thyroid .high bp .taking medicine for these. But please suggest some medicine for sweating only as it is very embracing.
I am 20 years old. Now a days my bp is 140/95 and there is little bit pain in my middle chest while sleep and breath. Doctor prescribed me ECG and blood check up. All reports are normal except lymphocytes (count is 48). Please advice me.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.
I am shaking sometimes. And my heartbeat become faster. Then I can't understand that what I do. So please can you help me.
My micral urine is 183.5, creatinine-serum/plasma is 1.0HBA1C is 5.5, Fasting sugar is 131mg/dl and post prandial sugar is 191 mg/dl, also I m a diabetic patient last 7 years and now my age is 39 years. I take tablet semi Reclimet 1/2 before food day and night, I take tablet Surbex Gold after food for and for pressure I take Tazloc 20 after food. Now please tell me what stage I m in now and give some suggestions to control diabetics and pressure and also tell what fruits and vegetables are good for diabetics, kidney and high pressure? what is micral urine? why it is so high?
I am suffering from fiver last 6 days and suffering from headache also and what is the symptoms of heart pain.
Hello madam, I am 27 Yrs old. Mujhe last 2 Months pehle chest ke left side me dard tha thoda sa jayse koi cheez chub rahi hai magar bahot kam or alag lalag jagha. Usi bheech hamaye compound me 2 log off ho gay attack se. Me ye soch kr bahot dar gaya or doctor ke pas gaya unhone E.C.G Kiya normal tha blood check kiya normal tha doctor ne kaha gais hai. Ab mujhe kahi dard nhi hota sirf 3 din hua. But ab problem ye h ki jayse koi sote hue insaan jo achanak jaga de mere sine me waysi ghabrahat or be chaini lagi rehti h or saans lene me bhi problem hai din bhar dimag me yahi ghumta h kahi mujhe ye to nhi kahi mujhe woh to nhi hartbeet khud hi mehsus hoti h 2 Months se bahot pareshan hun plzz help me. Thanks.
I am 18 year old. My sgpt is 96 and esr is 25. I always have pain in my left hand and left leg only. With trembling as well. My pulse rate is always high.
I'm 31 years old male having weight 120 kgs height 6 ft. I was taking allopathic medicine for high blood pressure n I used it for 8 months but after that I am using homeopath from 8 months. Recently I have been diagnosed with high uric acid which is 7.93. Please suggest me that what to eat n what to not eat bcz some people are saying that I hv take medicine lifetime n I don't want this. I want to reduce it naturally Thanks.
Hello sir my father has 63 yr, old from last 8 day he suffer from chest pain, treatment is going on but all family member r panic due to chest pain is it any problem to worry.
I have high heart rate 110b/m and my blood pressure is normal .I feel nervousness because of this. All my reports are normal my HB is 9.5 ECG is normal ,homocysteine is a bit high 61.6 ,vitamin D3 is 14.3,I don't have any other disease ,I also have some vitamin b12 deficiency.
Drinking Alcohol can lead to heart disease . I am drinking alcohol continuously from last 15 years . From last two months I having pain in my left side of body including my heart, shoulder, neck , head . Exactly it does not pain but some nosiating feelings with heavy sweating . I have done my ECG and BP checked but reports were normal . please do advice ? Thanks.
What are the symptoms of high blood pressure? What is the normal blood pressure of a person about 35- 36 years old male?
My father has heart problem since 8 years. Before 8 years he has undergone bypass surgery. Still he has some health issue like weakness and all. Now what should be taken care to avoid further heart problem?
I've been diagnosed with cholesterol. My serum cholesterol is 259, LDL 187 and triglyceride 155. Kindly give tips how to reduce my cholesterol. Also kindly help me what diet I should take regularly to combat with it. I am a regular non-vegetarian. I am non diabetic but have thyroid. My recent test reports shows that I am having uric acid. Thank You Ameen Hyderabad.
High Blood Pressure : Blood pressure is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps blood. If this pressure rises and stays high over time, it can damage the body in many ways.
Stroke : An area of plaque can rupture, causing a blood clot to form. If the clot is close to your brain, it can block the flow of blood and oxygen to your brain and cause a stroke. The risk of having a stroke rises as BMI increases.
Type 2 Diabetes
Diabetes is a disease in which the body's blood glucose, or blood sugar, level is too high. In type 2 diabetes, the body's cells don't use insulin properly. At first, the body reacts by making more insulin. Over time, however, the body can't make enough insulin to control its blood sugar level. Diabetes is a leading cause of early death, CHD, stroke, kidney disease, and blindness. Most people who have type 2 diabetes are overweight.
Abnormal Blood Fats : If you're overweight or obese, you're at increased risk of having abnormal levels of blood fats. These include high levels of triglycerides and LDL ("bad") cholesterol and low levels of HDL ("good") cholesterol. Abnormal levels of these blood fats are a risk factor for CHD.
Metabolic Syndrome : A diagnosis of metabolic syndrome is made if you have at least three of the following risk factors:
• A large waistline. This is called abdominal obesity or "having an apple shape." Having extra fat in the waist area is a greater risk factor for CHD than having extra fat in other parts of the body, such as on the hips.
• A higher than normal triglyceride level (or you're on medicine to treat high triglycerides).
• A lower than normal HDL cholesterol level (or you're on medicine to treat low HDL cholesterol).
• Higher than normal blood pressure (or you're on medicine to treat high blood pressure).
• Higher than normal fasting blood sugar (or you're on medicine to treat diabetes).
Cancer : Being overweight or obese raises your risk for colon, breast, endometrial, and gallbladder cancers.
Osteoarthritis : Osteoarthritis is a common joint problem of the knees, hips, and lower back. The condition occurs if the tissue that protects the joints wears away. Extra weight can put more pressure and wear on joints, causing pain.
Sleep Apnea : Sleep apnea is a common disorder in which you have one or more pauses in breathing or shallow breaths while you sleep. A person who has sleep apnea may have more fat stored around the neck. This can narrow the airway, making it hard to breathe.
Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome : Obesity hypoventilation syndrome (OHS) is a breathing disorder that affects some obese people. In OHS, poor breathing results in too much carbon dioxide (hypoventilation) and too little oxygen in the blood (hypoxemia). OHS can lead to serious health problems and may even cause death.
Reproductive Problems: Obesity can cause menstrual issues and infertility in women & low sperm count in male.
Gallstones : Gallstones They're mostly made of cholesterol. Gallstones can cause stomach or back pain. People who are overweight or obese are at increased risk of having gallstones. Also, being overweight may result in an enlarged gallbladder that doesn't work well.
Treatment or precautions to avoid Obesity:
1. Diets : to promote weight loss are generally divided into four categories: low-fat, low-carbohydrate, low-calorie, and very low calorie
2. Exercise : muscles consume energy derived from both fat and glycogen. Due to the large size of leg muscles, walking, running, and cycling, increase muscle mass in Gym are the most effective means of exercise to reduce body fat.