Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. Dhana LakshmiYour feedback matters!
I have the skin disease sometime on the lower half body I feel itching when I will do some physical work nd lose my sweet is this a problem because of I will have fast food?
Piles or haemorrhoids is a condition in which the rectal veins become inflamed, thus causing bleeding and swelling. Hemorrhoids are clumps or cushions of tissue which get aggregated around the anal canal and are full of blood vessels, muscles and elastic fibres. Piles can be of various sizes and are found inside the anus or around the anal region. However, piles found inside the anal canal are way more common than the external ones.
In most cases, this condition can be treated by taking required medicines along with following a high-fibre diet. However, in some cases, the piles might be severe and need to be removed surgically. The common symptoms of piles are blood discharge while eliminating faeces and abnormal enlargements around the anal region. Piles might also be characterised by excessive itching of the anal region and pain during defecating.
In Ayurvedic terms, piles are called ArshaShoola which translates to extremely painful conditions akin to the piercing of needles. This condition can be gotten rid of by availing of various Ayurvedic remedies.
Surgical treatment of piles is not necessary; rather it has been observed that recurrence of the condition is experienced by people who usually undertake surgery. Treatment of piles using Ayurveda usually includes dietary and lifestyle changes; making most of the remedies easily implementable. Listed below are some Ayurvedic remedies:
- Herbs: Herbs used for ayurvedic treatment of piles include Haritaki and jimikand.
- Diet: Permanent moderation of diet is needed for the treatment of piles. Some dietary changes include:
- Starchy foods such as yellow pumpkin and potato should be avoided and replaced with fibrous foods.
- Inclusion of mango and sesame seeds adds bulk to the diet and helps in preventing constipation.
- Natural food softeners such as ‘jambul’, ‘amalaki’, dried figs and papaya are also recommended.
- Vegetables having larger amounts of roughage, such as turnip, onions, radish, ginger and bitter gourd should be added to the diet.
- Lifestyle Changes: Some of the basic lifestyle changes include:
- Regular cleansing of the colon.
- Regular exercise is mandatory.
- A normal and healthy sex life should be followed. Aggravation of symptoms of piles is caused due to abnormal or excess sex.
- Avoiding sitting for long periods.
- Consume enough water in a day (about 2-3 liters). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.