Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. M D khanYour feedback matters!
From recent months I am suffering with a problem. My legs are frequently and easily getting numbness and I am feeling burning sensation in the leg joints of my left leg my limbs are easily getting numbness and I have burning sensation in the feet also. Please tell the cause for this?
From morning I have my eyes like full of blood redness in the eye and their is pain in my lower back head and the sides of the head when ever I speak it pains. And I feel dizziness and some type of feeling then I will fell down Can you tell me what happens to me and how to overcome the problem.
Dear doc, My name is likhith, I'm not feeling good for a couple of weeks now. I got a heavy back pain. I tried some medicines but no use till now. Please provide me a good solution for this.
I am 53 year old man. I suffering from backache since 30 year but relif with exercise .now acc is to much with gastric. And confusing me heart problem.
Having pain in right hand fingers during night and early morning. My finger joints gives me trouble in the night. When I exercise for some time, I gets reliefs. I am 70 and quite healthy except these problem. May I know main causes.
I am 37 year old height 5 ft 9 inch weight 75 kg from few months near about 2 month when I walking up and down stairs feel little pain in both knees but after few days only feel little pain in left knee and right knee normal no any pain and if I morning walk no matter how far I walk 2 km 3 km I walk with no any problem, I have no any accident or injury on knee in previous time. One thing I clear you not know its related with my problem but I clear you in previous months I take some ayurvedic medicine for slim my tummy reduce fat from tummy. I have no any other medical problem, now little pain in left knee only while walking up and down stair pain percentage more while up and little while down.
I'm suffering from back pain for the past two years. Not much pain. But for the past 4 to 5 months, I'm going to toilet for twice or thrice a day. Motion evacuation is not well. Please give suggestion.
For last 7 months I am having hip stiffness. Having difficulties during sitting and standing. Feeling huge pressure in waist region. Lost total flexibility. What could be the probable cause as all relevant test results are normal like mri aso vid d, uric acid. What should I do now. Can that be something else other than orthopaedic issues.
I am 62 years old and have a pain in knees just bcz of pain I am not able to walk. please suggest wat I do.
I am a 42 years lady. Since last 3 days I am having severe back pain. In this even I am having pain while doing something even while sleeping also. What to do?
She is having back pain in whole of her back. Major pain area is 8 inches above the bump on left side from last 10 days. Pain is Continuous in nature. She is feeling stiffness in the back. Find it hard to move swiftly. History: patient of osteoarthritis since 2013. But this pain is different from osteoarthritis.
I am a 42 years lady having pain lowest part of spinal chord. For this I can't sit for long time. Few months back I had knee pain but now its fine.
From past eight months i am suffering from disc bulge problem. At L5-S1 . Bt still not cure.Plz suggest me the best possible cure.
I have pain in my back. I took many medicines but it didn't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.