Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M D khanYour feedback matters!
Doctor my wife 34 year age she have backache since last 2 to 3 years but last february 2015, I got severe paino and take doctors advise and mri scan says" diffuse posterior disc bulge with central disc protrusion and bilateral mild facet joint hypertrophy noted l4-l5 level causing mild to moderate bilateral neural foraminal narroiwing. Posterior disc bulge with central disc extrusion noted at l5-s1 level causing mild to moderate bilateral neural foraminal narrowing with impingement of bilateral traversing s1 nerve roots. I taken medicines till last month right now I am not using any medicine but I am using most time waist belt. (following medicine I had used serta, rejunex, gabantin forte, ketoral gel) I request you to sir please advise still she have pain and using belt most time doctor suggested traction.
I am 22 year old man and I have pain in my leg joins about 3 months. I take pain killers but no relief found. What to do. Please help me.
I am having little bit of swelling in my left side underarms and it pains little bit. I am taking homeopathic medicine from 3 days but their is no improvement. why I am having the swelling what is the reason? My mom is saying that it is due to summer and the clothes you were. What should I do now?
Hi, im 27 years Male, When ever I get up in morning I feel severe pain in my toes and ankle. I have been facing problem since 3 weeks. I have not taken any medications as I feel like its no need for such situation. please help me. Thanks in Adv.
How to get rid of acidity and gas problem which often leads to headache and pain in the leg muscles below knee part (back muscular part)
I have knock knees I want to cure it I have been exercising a lot but it does not affect Can uh plzz help me Regarding same.
I have got evidence of 5.2mms calculus at mid pole calyx of left kidney in USG compare to 5mms size in last report 4 months back. It started with 4.5 mm in 9 months back. Is it advisable to tale himalaya cystone to cure my stone problem.
Hi, sir I have back pain I took pain killer also but pain is severe please give some dose so that the pain will be relief.
One old woman is suffering from knee pain she used many tablets but not cured what should she do now.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.