Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. M D khanYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old.& suffering from ache valgaris. I don't want to have strong medicines. Can you suggest a way to deal with it. Ache r on my back & face.
I am 57 year old businessman. I have a very stiff back & on getting up in the morning I cannot straighten up. This happens even if sit for a long time on a chair. HLA-B27 test is negative. I walk regularly for 45 minutes. Please suggest treatment.
I always have full body muscle pain in the morning get as I wake up and by evening when I got to sleep I can feel more pain at my legs muscle. please advice a good medicine.
I am a 35 yrs house wife having 2 child, both are cesarean and I have right shoulder pain with backache give me solution.
I am 46 years old. I get intermittent pain in left thigh. It last for 2-3 seconds. What may the cause? it started today only.
Hello sir My age is 35 years old live in new delhi. My problem is I always get internal pain starting from right side buttlock till pedal but I dont understand why its happen there is no problem in walk or to do anything and this happens from more than years sometime I get relaxed from massage or oil rubbing or some exercise. Its irritate me in sleeping but from more than weeks its get frequently. So please suggest me what type of pain its. Thanks & regards
A physiotherapist is a special health care provider who has specific knowledge of body structures related to spine, i.E. Muscles, ligaments, bony vertebrae, discs, alignment of spine, force distribution etc. Physiotherapist is specially trained to treat disorders of musculoskeletal conditions like back.He uses many modern approach to treat backpain and help you to avoid any future back problems.
What are the reasons causing backpain?
There are many reasons behind an episode of back pain.Sometimes you have an injury or a pull and hurt your back.As time passes by structures will heal by itself and you get relief from pain.
But there are some complicated reasons like poor posture, obese, poor habits in working, faulty bending and of course age is a main cause of back pain in aging discs of our spine.
Some people experience only pain but have sensory problems also, so what does this mean?
In young healthy persons our spine is strong and capable of withstand any disturbing force which causes back, unless person has an injury or a specific cause to it.As the injury heals pain automatically goes down.
But in person with tasks like long sitting, poor postural habits, tearing of disc, spine loses its ability to withstand these forces and so loses its anatomical configuration slightly in the form of body adjustments like bony beaks, which sometimes press passing nerves from spine so we have sensory feelings of pain.
I have backpain, should I go for MRI or CT scan?
MRI or CT scans are special investigation prescribed by healthcare provider to make a strong diagnosis.These are not usually advised in every backpain.
An X ray can be advised to check for bones and disc of spine.
Is Heating pad are enough to cure backpain?
Heating pads are advised to decrease pain and spasm. They are usually advised but for decreasing pain and uncomfortable which is the first reason of visit to a physiotherapist.
Specialized manual therapy and stabilization exercise, kinesthetic awareness etc are important in back rehabilitation program .
HI Remedy for golf elbow Is there any exercise which can be done to cure this issue Can weight lifting be done after treatment
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"