Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. M.c. Krishna MohanYour feedback matters!
Hii sir I am suffering from acidity, and during swallowing I am hearing some sound in rt ear mostly and little bit pain ,previously I don't have this ,actually I am feeling like moving of tympanic membrane and some headache ,and tell me why its happening, is it is any problem?
I am 24 years old female, I have projection from anus for six years, blood in stool, acidity.I have tried coconut oil and ice, now relief is there. But projection has not gone.
I am an 45 years female suffering from bronchitis asthma and hyper thyroid since last three years my thyroid keeps fluctuating and i have hyper acidity also kindly suggest.
I've been experiencing pelvic pain for nearly 3 months now. It started as what I thought was a standard UTI and was treated for such. The pain persisted so I was then treated for a bacterial infection. That was before the holidays.
Ultrasound scan shows fatty lever. I am non alcoholic. What is the cause& remedy for fatty lever? Will it b complicated in future. Blood test BILIRUBIN DIRECT is 0.6 mg/dl &SGPT 56U/L. Above normal range. Anything to worry?
Is it possible to dispose pancreas stone without surgery? What are the main reasons of pancreas stone? How can prevent it? What changes should I take In my food style?
I was struggling with acidity problem since 2years. In this cause my weight is increasing day by day even I didn't eat more so please help me.
Hello sir, I am 27 year old male having indigestion problem for last 1-2 months. After having meal, it feels like it got stuck in my stomach even after 5-6 hrs and I always feel full. I am also facing severe constipation sometimes because of this indigestion. After having complete meal, sometimes I feel like my stomach bulges out. I am planning to visit physician tomorrow. Please suggest what is reason of it? Is it a symptom of any major condition?
I am having 6 months baby aged 29 years old. It's my 2nd baby and my tubectomy was done. Now I am having lower abdomen and back pain. Please suggest me remedy and also reason.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when the air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping.
Bottom-line: Just let it go. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.