Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. M.Arun KumarYour feedback matters!
My both knee has pain since 1 year ago. First in right knee and after some time also in left knee. When I sit for more time I feel more pain than walking. Please suggest me what to do. Thanks.
I am 19 years old. I used to perform all my household work. From few days I am suffering from backbone pain and hand, thigh pains. Can you please suggest the measures to prevent it and reasons for it.
I am 45 years old. I have pain in my knee and in foot from last year. Pain is more when I get up and down. So please tell me a effective treatment for the same.
My left knee was paining, while iam sitting and getup some sound is coming at knee socket place, could you advice me what happen to my knee.
Respected sir / Madam, I am 56 years old man and I am suffering from headache due to stress in behind of neck muscles and lower side of muscles and above shoulder pain since two months.
I am a govt employee now I am suffering with back pain mainly in the mornings and evening times is very high what can I do?
A broken bone is medically termed as a fracture.Fractures are linked with age as bones tend to become weak as one ages, so, the chances of a fracture occurring also increases. Fractures are usually classified into four types-
1. Closed fracture - In this type of fracture, the breaking of the bone does not result in an open wound
2. Open fracture- The opposite of closed fracture, the bone breaks through the skin. This may result in infections
3. Non-displaced fracture - in this type of fracture, the bone cracks but is not shifted out of its regular position.
4. Displaced fracture - A displaced fracture occurs when the affected bone is shifted out of its natural position.
Fractures can be caused by a number of factors, they are
1. Road accidents
2. When someone falls from a height
3. When the bone is directly exposed to a strong blow
4. When the bone is exposed to a repetitive force from activities such as sprinting
5. Osteoporosis, which is a condition where the bones become weak
6. The bones in the body tends to weaken with age, so at this time they become highly susceptible to fractures
1. Swelling in the area accompanied by pain
2. Limited movement of the affected joint
3. Muscle spasms
4. The affected area may also become numb
The first step to diagnose a fracture is the knowing about the medical history of the patient and conducting a physical exam. The diagnosis is further confirmed by using imaging tests such as -
1. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - In this procedure, images of internal body parts are taken with the help of a magnetic field and pulses of radio energy. MRIs can pick up signs of fractures very quickly, that is within the first week of injury. It is also easier to distinguish fractures from other related injuries in case of MRI.
2. X-rays -X-rays are a procedure that involves sending x-ray particles through an area to detect a fracture. Signs of a fracture may take several weeks to show up in x-rays.
3. Bone scan - In bone scans, some radioactive material is put inside the body through intravenous methods. These material tend to accumulate in the fractured area which then shows up in the images as a bright spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am 48, I am feeling with back pain, please suggest me what should I do, apart from this I have problem of Thyroid, Synus & B. P problems, I am using the Thyronorm 12.5mcg medicine for Thyorid & Nebistar 2.5 for B. P. S.
Hello doctors I have legment tear by playing basket ball now i am feeling pain in every time I walk around and even at sudden times I feel more pain -i got it on right leg what to do i am 23 yrs old please guide -any medicine I should opt for or to go for operations I even want to join army is it all over for me?
My right hand was hit by tennis ball and my finger was swollen yesterday. Can I use moov cream over there.
Hello, I am vandit Jain, 21 year, man. I was having pain in my lower back, that sometimes extended to my hip and thigh. It became very tough for me to sit for long hours. I also started to feel weakness. I undergone x-ray of LS spine and thoracic spine. They were normal. I took taxclav 200, dolonex dt, Dilona forte, rantac d and bcosule. Due to these medicines pain reduced but was still there. Now I have undergone MRI scan and it reveled that I have loss of lumber lordosis due to muscle spasm. What should I do. Which doctor to consult. Ortho, physio etc?
2 dec accident happened radial bone and arm bone fractured brachial artery cut features put and brachial artery reconstructed 2 jan brachial artery recovered and features removed. 15 January plates put on fractured area 2 February stitches removed 6 February physiotherapy started Took time to reduce rigidly and range of motion in hand Till date the triceps and forearm is showing good progress but the deltoid and bicep not so much Is there any case that after so much time the muscles of bicep and deltoid will not be recovered even when the physiotherapy is being done?
My grandpa had a 2 heart attack. Then he had 2 days before standing. Now he's having pain in his back bone. After consulting we got to know that is bone density is low and also there's wedging in his D 12 vertebrae what to do next.
Hello sir I am a mechanical engineer. Now I am working in quality department so I always standing for a day. So I had a more leg pain. Please help me. And also obese problem how to reduce our weight. Give any instructions to control weight and maintain the health in good condition. Thank you.
I have back pain from last 3 years I used so many medicines But no use.In X-RAY also there is no abnormalities found. Can I have any solution?
My back has got stiffened for 2-3 years so there is a big problem in walking and running and it pains when I go to sleep so please help me what should I do.
I am 21 year old female and am having severe pain in the joint of mt buttocks, because of what it s happening I don't know and am feeling tired with the pain while sitting walking and lying? Please give me a remedy to cure that sir.
These tips may help you avoid suffering with shin splints.
-use proper fitting shoes with good support
-make sure the insoles are shock-absorbing. If you have flat feet, good insoles are vital
-avoid hard surfaces, uneven terrain, or slanted slopes
-increase your intensity gradually
-make sure you are warmed up properly before doing exercise.