Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. Amaresh RaoYour feedback matters!
I am too fair like ghostly reflection while tanning my eyes becomes darker and darker like aging even after applying sunscreen but my face remains same before I was not that much fair but when I rest in my house for a month my colour increase how to get a solution for bringing back my original colour not too fair.
I am getting pimples on my back and chest. I had them on my face a few weeks ago. Bt they got cured themselves. Now I am just left with a few scars on my left cheek. Bt my chest and back still have those popped out kindly help.
I need some doctors to help me. I'm 24, and from last 6 days I'm having blood and mucus in my stool. It also happened once 6 months back, but gone within 1-2 days. But this time its not. I consulted a physician and he prescribed me some pills for infection in digestive system. It worked great for 3 days, but again I started bleeding. Pls help and also suggest me the proper specialist Dr. To consult with.
Hi, I'm sandeep pawar, I 35 years old my face skin is very sensitive, the acne and black spots on my face is very bad. What can be done about this?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. Iuse scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I'm having a lot of pimples on my face and the scars of prior pimples .how to get rid of pimples and the scars .I've got oily skin.
Stretch marks cannot be treated easily. Though there are many treatments that can help in the removal of stretch marks, but you got to choose the right one that suits your preference and is affordable as well. These marks need to be thoroughly diagnosed in order to detect the mark type and then only the correct treatment procedure can be chosen without any confusion. Choose the safest treatment option that can help you to get success in a natural manner.
Treatments available for removing stretch marks:
- Topical options: These options are the most favourable ones as they gives you guaranteed results. It is advised to only choose verified topical solutions, which are also some of the most prominent ones which include moisturizers, Retin-A, glycolic acid, vitamin-E oil, egg oil and several others. These solutions are to be applied directly over the targeted areas in order to get desirable results. This should be followed for at least 6 months in order to get expected results.
- Supplemental options: You can also start taking organic supplements that are highly enriched with vitamin E. These supplements are now available in form of pills that have to be taken at least twice every day. If you use oral supplements together with topical applications, the stretch marks will slowly fade in a short span of time.
- Natural options: There are many home remedies that can offer you outstanding results in treating stretch marks. Essential oils are the most highlighting examples that can cater you greater benefits in this regard. Other probable remedies are sugar, potato juice, water, aloe vera, olive oil, lemon juice, castor oil, cocoa butter, alfalfa leaves, egg whites, apricots, lemon and glycerine.
- Laser options: These options are now treated as one of the most powerful solutions that can offer speedy results. In fact, the researchers have said that these options are the most reliable and convenient of all, and they can provide immediate effects. Old stretch-marks can be well treated by laser resurfacing while the new ones can be treated by vascular laser.
- Surgical options: These options can be chosen for extreme cases. If you fail to implement post-surgical caring tips, these options may have certain side-effects. But you will get highly customized effects as a result of the same. These options are chosen only by few people as they are comparatively expensive.
What is photoaging?
Photo aging means premature skin aging caused by repeated exposure to ultraviolet radiation (UV rays) from the sun and artificial UV sources. Prolonged sun exposure accelerates the process of skin aging. The harmful UV rays damage the important proteins of the skin - collagen, elastin, and fibers which are responsible for the youthful skin.
Sunlight is the main source of UV light. Ultraviolet radiation is composed of uva, UVB, and UV rays. Uva rays penetrate the skin deeper, harming the epidermal layer and the dermis, also damaging the collagen and elastin tissues. Thus, uva rays are the culprit behind photoaging, which includes wrinkling, leathery, sagging and other light-induced aging. Uvb rays penetrate the epidermis causing sunburn. The uvc rays have more energy and do not get through our atmosphere. The UV rays damage the DNA of the cells causing mutations, leading to premature aging and skin cancers.
Early signs of photoaging-
- depigmentation and appearance of pigmented spots - freckles, lentigines
- fine lines around the eyes, mouth and frown lines on forehead
- spider veins on the face and neck
- loss of lip color and fullness
With continuous exposure to sunlight over the years, there is deepening of the creases and increase in a number of wrinkles. Skin becomes leathery and sags.
How can I prevent photoaging?
Photoaging is a cumulative process that happens over the years.
- avoidance of sunlight by staying indoors between 11am-3pm when the sun's UV rays are strongest
- sun protective clothing
- wear a broad spectrum sunscreen with a minimal SPF of 30 and repeated 2hourly application of the same
- sunscreen is to be applied to all the sun exposed areas face, ears, neck, lips, hands
How do I treat the photoaged skin?
- retinoid creams
- botulinum toxin (btx-a) injections
- hyaluronic acid fillers.
The blue light emitted from your TV, computer and phone is called high-energy visible light (HEV) and is as dangerous, if not more, than sun damage. Mobile phones, tablets and laptops could trigger skin cancer by reflecting the sun's harmful UV rays, scientists have warned.