Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. M A JaleelYour feedback matters!
Im 25 year old female. Im facing sleeping disorders from past 10 months. Eg.whem im in deep sleep I feel im awake n I try to get up but I couldn't. I researched about this on internet n got to know that it's a condition of sleep paralysis. Not only this I get scary dreams n hallucinations when im more tired. Cn I please know what happened to me actually n what can I do to get rid of my problems?
I am feeling tingling sensation in hands, feet and sometimes throughout the body. Tingling is sometimes more and sometimes very less. Kindly advice.
I am feeling numbness in left leg little finger for last 2 months. Consulted a neuro and he prescribed Rejoice OD and Neurokem M for three weeks and also asked me to have Serum B12 and Thyroid T3/T4/TH tested. The test reports are perfect for Thyroid but B12 was a bit on upper side which doctor suggested that it's fine. Now he has asked me to NCV of both legs. Am taking these medicines for a week now and also feel that it's a bit better. Can someone suggest if I go for NCV or this can get cured by someother way as well. Thank you in advance.
I am feeling vibration all over my body, at times wen I dose off just a few minute sleep, my body becomes weak dat it begins a to vibrate.
I have nerves weakness I can not even stand properly my hands and legs start shaking automatically I am experiencing this problem from past few months my memory power also has become weak the reasons for all these problems is masturbation my friend suggested me to take nurokind gold daily. Can I overcome all these problems of not prescribe useful medicines.
I am 57 yrs old lady. Had knee pain since last three yrs now I am feeling numbness in my left leg around knee and feet. Feeling cold sensation in my left leg ang foot. Please advise the causes and remedy.
I have been suffering from a brain haemorrhage pblm since 2 years. And now the blood clotting occurred everywhere in left brain. Please help me.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.
2 years back I was detected demyelination. I was told for steroid treatment. As I am a diabetic I did not go for treatment. Did I take right decision. Pls guide me doctor.
I am 31 years old male. I feel my legs are weak and when I get angry or anxious my legs and hands shake. What should I do for this.
Sir mam I have a serious facial palsy and it will remain permanent bow should I live my life by having this type of face this is really troubling my face help me I am jusf 24 years old just .i will remain permanent sir help me .
Since my childhood I have migraine, its killing me. Can any doctor pelrovude permanent solution for that pls.
A stroke, also called cerebrovascular accident (CVA), cerebrovascular insult(CVI), or brain attack, occurs when a part of the brain is deprived of blood flow. When the brain cells are deprived of oxygen they begin to die. When brain cells die, the functions controlled by that part of the brain also stops, which results in different types of disabilities among stroke survivors.
There are two types of strokes
- Ischemic stroke
The first is caused when a brain aneurysm or a weak blood vessel bursts. Most of the time, this type of stroke leads to death. The second one happens when a clot blocks the flow of blood to the brain. Patients suffering from stroke suffer from various side-effects, the most common ones being paralysis or loss of feeling in a certain part of the body, problem in understanding or talking and loss of vision in one side. The side-effects start showing up regularly after a person has had a stroke.
In certain conditions, blood flow to a certain part of the brain stops for only some time and hence the body suffers stroke like symptoms which only last a couple of hours before disappearing. This is known as a transient ischemic attack (TIA). Unfortunately, the effects of a stroke can be debilitating and also permanent. Hence its important to know the symptoms of a stroke and rush the patient to a doctor as soon as possible. Sometimes early treatment can save a lot of damage.
The primary symptoms of stroke are as follows:
- Confusion and problems with talking and comprehension
- Headache along with alteration of consciousness or vomiting
- Numbness of the face, arms or legs, especially on one side of the body
- Issue with seeing, in one or both eyes
- Inability to walk with stability, including disrupted coordination
- Problems with the bladder and bowel control
- Acute depression
- Body temperature fluctuates, and pain worsens with movement
- Paralysis on one side of the body along with fatigue
- Problem in expressing or controlling emotions
Diagnosis of stroke
Several tests are carried out to determine the type of stroke acquired. They are:
- Physical examination, which involves observing the patient's overall condition.
- Blood tests
- CT scans
- MRI scans
- Cerebral angiogram
Stroke is a fatal brain disease and can cause permanent damage to your system so its best to check with your doctor to know how you can prevent it.
Are hypothyroidism and migraine can be cured completely by Ayurveda treatment? If so can you help on that?
Brain attack should be tackeled like a heart attack.As time is brain,a patient suspected to be having paralysis/brain attack should be shifted to a hospital capable of doing clot dissolving therapy if CT BRAIN is negative for brain haemorrage.Prevention of paralysis is same as in heart attack.