Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lokeswara Rao SajjaYour feedback matters!
I have prostate. Kindly advise what should I take as medicine or diet. Moreover, very often I have boils in my mouth.
My skin is Dark, and I want a treatment for skin brightening, but I am not sure, may be this may cause any disease.
I am fair till age 12 after that I used to play in hot sun now my age is 17 my skin became too dark. People's say you will regain your colour as you grow on. Are they correct? If not what can I do to regain my original colour.
I have skin problem and fungal. Skin redness and etching. It is almost 4yrs. I have taken alopathic and ayurvedic medicine but no improvement. please help me.
She has very dark circles on her face and some small moles on it (skin color moles). Please suggest me effective treatment for her. Thanks.
I am 21 years old and a flying cabin crew can not take proper diet but have dark circles and I am very thin don't gain weight.
I have dark circkes and puffiness below my eyes which randomly increase ir decrease but never go away. What are the cures.
I'm 25 a field engineer can't stay indoor coz of my work my skin tans very badly and since I can't stay indoor I can't able to stop it and I tried sunscreen that goes down coz of sweat. Please suggest me a permanent solution to lighten my color tone.
I am facing problem of lipoma. Lots of lumps are under skin in my whole body and I am worried about cancer. It has been started around 15-16 years back but at that time very small lumps was their. Now slowly my whole body is having lots of lumps and size is also grown.
I have lichen simplex or lichen planus pigmentosa, it’s about 1 years and I did’t find any improvement it’s increasing. Kindly help.
आज हम आपको बताते हैं स्किन को चमकदार और साफ बनाने के लिए, कैसे करे दूध का प्रयोग:
1. यदि आपके पास पर्याप्त समय हो तो रात के समय काजू को दूध में भिगोकर रख दें। इसके बाद सुबह इन काजू को पीस लें और मुल्तानी मिट्टी मिलाएं। इस तरह दूध में भीगे हुए काजू और मुल्तानी मिट्टी का पेस्ट बन जाएगा। इस पेस्ट में नींबू की कुछ बूंदे डाल लें। अब इसे चेहरे पर, हाथों और पैरों पर लगाएं। कुछ देर बाद पानी से धो लें। आपकी त्वचा एकदम निखर जाएगी।
2. गुलाब जल स्किन को कमसिन और गुलाबी बनाए रखता है। यदि गुलाब जल के साथ दूध को मिलाकर उपयोग में लाया जाए तो बेहतर परिणाम मिलता है। गुलाबजल में थोड़ा सा कच्चा दूध मिलाकर चेहरे पर लगाएं। त्वचा चमक जाएगी।
3. रोजाना सुबह या शाम को दूध की मलाई में हल्दी मिलाकर चेहरे पर लगाएं। फिर थोड़ी देर बाद पानी से धो लें। इससे जल्द ही आपके चेहरे पर निखार आ जाएगा।
4. यदि आपकी स्किन ड्राय है तो थोड़ी सी दूध की मलाई लें उसमें शहद मिलाकर त्वचा पर लगाएं, इससे स्किन की ड्रायनेस खत्म हो जाएगी।
5. कच्चे दूध में थोड़ा सा नींबू का रस मिलाकर चेहरे पर लगाएं सूखने पर चेहरा धो लें। स्किन साफ और चमकदार लगने लगेगी।
What is Razor Bump (Pseudofolliculitis Barbae)?
It is an inflammatory reaction to the hair shaft entering the skin, most common in blacks who shave regularly.
Who gets razor bumps?
About 50% of black males are said to be affected. Other races can also be affected. Though the condition is most commonly reported in men, women who remove unwanted hair also suffer from this condition.
Causes of Razor Bumps-
The condition is caused by both genetic factors and various hair removal methods.
- Curved hair follicles and curly hair
- A defect in the gene for the hair protein keratin 6hf
Hair removal methods may cause razor bumps by either creating a sharp hair tip that re-enters the skin away from the hair pore (extrafollicular penetration) or by the hair shaft breaking off at different lengths and piercing the follicle from within the skin (transfollicular penetration). An inflammatory reaction is then set up in response to the hair fragments lying in the skin. The following methods may cause razor bumps:
- Ingrown hairs
- Red, skin coloured or dark bumps
- Bumps containing pus
What are the complications of razor bumps?
- Pigmentary problems (darkening of the area most common)
- Abscess formation
- Psychological problems
Razor bumps are most common on the beard, however they have been reported to occur on the pubic area, legs and scalp.
There are several treatment options to deal with razor bumps already present. They include:
- Alpha-hydroxy acids
- Chemical peels
Prevention of Razor Bumps:
It is true to say that 'prevention is better than cure'. Here are the preventions-
- Laser hair removal is the best method of removing unwanted hair in individuals affected with this condition. The laser device is programmed to selectively target the pigment in the hair follicle, destroying it, while leaving the skin intact.
- Electrical clippers are found by many to cause less bumps than razors. If one must shave it is important to avoid a close shave to help prevent razor bumps. The following is a guide to safer shaving methods:
- Brush hairs with polyester sponge before shaving.
- Wash beard, use pre-shave cream or gel.
- Avoid double and triple blade razors.
- Shave in the direction of hair growth.
- Do not pull the skin taut.
- Use a sharp blade, rinse after each stroke.
- Apply a cold compress after shaving, then a soothing aftershave preparation.
- Clipping hairs with a small pair of facial scissors is an option for women with few unwanted hairs.
- Chemical depilatories (hair removal creams) are another option for hair removal.
- Electrolysis is a permanent method of hair removal but requires several sessions. It is operator dependent and can cause bumps and scarring. Waxing and tweezing also have the potential to cause bumps.
- Eflornithine hydrochloride is a cream that slows the growth of hair and therefore can be used in combination with a hair removal method. It is marketed for women with unwanted facial hair.
- Anti-androgen drugs can be used in females who have hirsutism (male pattern hair growth e.g. beard hairs)