Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Lokdeep SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors. I am 26 years old. I am facing a serious issue, which is related with my behaviour. I imagine things a lot and because of that I have inculcated a habit of talking to myself, I find it very difficult to control my emotions and I talk loudly which means that I actually talk to myself loudly. This habit has become so weird that people have actually seen me talking on road with myself and even at work, which is really embarassing. I accept that I don't have to many friends, and I really don't know y I don't have to many friends, most of the time I feel like staying alone, with a fear that what if I am sitting with my friends and they saw me talking to myself, will further spoil my image, is being alone, not having to many friends, is that the root cause of the problem? I really don't know, even when I am at work, I tend to imagine a lot and the problem is that my imagination has got no control, it is all situational, I at times feel that I am literally becoming mad but I have actually scene people with similar behaviour and that's why I didn't feel like consulting a doctor earlier and because of that I felt that it's all normal but now the problem is becoming severe, it has become so severe that most of the times I feel disconnected with real world and most of the time engrossed in imaginative world, before people could actually start considering me mad, I want somebody to help please. Is there a treatment for this? I also want to mention that my mom also have this habit, could it be hereditary or something else, please help? help would be highly appreciated! regards,
Hi sir Am having hair fall from last 1 year side hairs are gone. please suggest me how to stop hair fall.
I have a little bit of brain stress problem. Whenever I try to concentrate on any particular problem or work or any other thing, my upper brain gets very lazy and also my eyesight becomes a bit dizzy, kindly give me the solution for this condition.
My sister dont have baby for 10 years, she is in treatment and dis month she did not get the periods yet. Yesterday is her 30th day, wen could she take pregnancy test? She have periods like pain and little discharge. Is that a sign of negativity?
Dear Concern doctor, Mujhe typhoid fever hua tha 3 months pehle maine proper treatments bi liya. Lekin ab bi main tired feel karta hu. Main normal feel nahi karta. Muje urine main bhi kabi kabi jalan hoti hai. Yeh kyu ho raha hai please suggest me. Muje kya karna chaiye.
Do a lot of crunches : If you want to lose that stubborn belly fat you have to hit your abdominal muscles from different angles with intensity crunches alone would not help you.
To reduce the circumference of your belly train your lower extremities as well. Dead lifts and squats are effective exercise to reduce the belly fat along with variations such as twisting movements and leg rises
My mom have heart problem, sugar and bp every thing is in control then also she is not feeling comfortable with his health problems.
I am a housewife and my weight is constantly increasing since one month. After doing daily 30minutes walk also my weight has been increasing. Please help me to decrease my weight.
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal.
I'm having a severe neck pain when ever I travel or doing my job at office I used lot of medicines can't get relaxed.
Hey doctor m suffering from pcod and want to conceive. M taking amway supplements I.e omega, protein powder, daily tablets please do suggest.
I have used so many creams for reducing of my pimples but no effect yet can you suggest me the better advice.
Why do body pain come after we recover from. High fever and cold, is that a symptom of any other flu.
Constant use of makeup does have a telling effect on our skin. It is important to use makeup carefully according to your skin type. It is also important to remove all makeup before you hit the bed each night.
Few ways makeup can damage your skin are:
1. Makeup causes acne, nine out of ten times if not removed properly every night.
2. In some people, regular use of makeup also triggers reactions and allergies.
3. Regular use of makeup also leads to cancer and other chronic diseases.
4. Using low quality of makeup wrinkles the skin and you start looking much older than what you actually are.
Caution: if your skin is sensitive, always check with your dermatologist for any issues or advice before you buy and apply any beauty product.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.