Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Rheumatologists in India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Rheumatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Liza RajasekharYour feedback matters!
I am having knee pain, Dr. have advised for some injection costing 15000, will it worth, How much time its effect will be there. Is knee pain reversible.
Rt Knee Joint pain since 10 years. Recently aggravation in symp of pain edema (pedal and local) tenderness mild dilation of veins locally. MRI showing complete tear in medial meniscus, intrasubstance signal in anterior horn of lateral meniscus; degenerative change in femoral tibial joint space and patellar-femoral joint space. Ganglion cyst in posteromedial aspect of tibia along with tibia femoral joint. Pls suggest the treatment plan and give further guidance; waiting for your opinion. Thank you.
I am suffering from arthritis. I am taking allopathic medicines for arthritis. Can I take gharelu medicines like methi dana saunth & haldi along with that.
Sir I am suffering from knock knee so I want method of exercises which I should do to cure it hope you will give answer.
I got little bump on my left side of left knee. Its painless. I think their is liquid inside. I got that after the cardio session in my gym. In that session I run very fast for long tym. I went to local doctor also. He told me their is nothing to worry. It is bakaslite (it was like that I noe knly pronunciation of that. I dnt the proper spelling). Can you tell me waht is that. I am still worry about that because size of bum is not reducing!
I had a knee injury 2 yaers back and since then no problem occurred but now it has started paining a lot.
My mother is of 65 years old. She has pain (pinching) in her both knee since 7 years long. I have consulted a homeopathic doctor. Bt the problem is still there. Please suggest.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.