Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Leeladhar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. LeeladharYour feedback matters!
I am 58 years old lady, having back pain, knee pain and also pain in heals. Sometimes pain come downwards and it is tingling, itching. Exray done which indicates sclerosis and lumber lordosis. What is the treatment?
My back is paining since last 2 weeks earlier I got catch in back in year 2013 after some treatments it got recovered but not fully after some days it is started paining again. So 1 Dr. Suggested me for MRI in MRI found some abnormalities. Now I can not in some positions some Dr. Said this is slip disk some are say bulge issues some suggested only for stretching exercise but still pain is there after all such practices.
I am having a pain in my right shoulder which travels or rather shifts or also goes up to the right forearm for the last about a month. The pain started after I had a fall on floor about 6 months back. Initially it was restricted to the shoulder joint only also affecting its free movement but of late over a month the right arm also experiences it. The phenomena is most prominent during nights after 2 or 3 am though sometimes in lesser severity I experience it during the day too. What can be the best ayurvedic remedy please ?
My mother age 60. She is suffering from urine inf. Her leg was swelling all the time. Due to swelling she cant walk long n due to swelling she cant sit properly at the time of potty. Every test has been done but no result has been so far. To know the problem. Just she do home remedies. Put hot water on legs to get relex. Sir please help me with your suggestion.
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
Treatment: The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Tips: Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles.